It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening to me over and over again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PopularWithVertigo

Thanks for the reply. You gave me a some direction.

It's still happening often as though something is interfering with reality to create coincidences for fun.
A couple days after the face punching events I went out for another coffee and turned on my mp3 player and set it to the Creeddance Clearwater run though the jungle song. A few seconds later while in my pocket it shuffled to A flock of seagulls I Ran. So I grabbed it and reset to the jungle song but about 10 seconds later it reset back to I Ran. I figured whatever and just left it playing. By the time I got to where I was recently punched in the face for no reason another couple was walking towards me and she started waving her arms while talking. This made me think what if she waves her arms while I'm passing and hits me in the face. Then the really weird stuff happened... The second she was walking past me the song was timed out perfectly to sing "Reached out a hand to touch your face". No kidding! All the screw up with the mp3 player was like some synchronizing by reality so the song would sing that line right as I walked past the arm waving woman right where I was punched in the face days earlier.

It really feels like something is messing with reality around me.

Anyways thanks again for the replies and the name of that phenomenon.

<< 1   >>

join