It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ISIS due to the Recession?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
X thousand men and probaqbly a few women I don't know, have upped and gone to fight for ISIS. But were they gainfully employed
and working could they have upped and left, would they have wanted to?

Are these men, disenfranchised and angry due to no prospects and no future plans so they turn inwards even further into a 'eligious wonderland' and think that by setting up an Islamic State their lot will be different and better?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
congratulations to the CIA, Mossad in cooperation with US Saudi and big thank to the rich sponsors for providing "a reason to die for" for many.

truly, without their wholehearted help and ever increasing effort to divide the people so we don't get too bored nothing of this would be possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

You are missing the point I am trying to make which is if we had a high level of employment and prosperity would those men have upped from their homes to fight for some State they may or may not get.

I know that with so many unemployed the CIA, MI5, Mossad and whoever these agencies have far too big a pong from which to fish. Sujrely that pond would be smaller were we not in a very, very recession?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I am sure ISIS has been created and supported by the Western powers and with $$$ from the Saudis.And i am almost certain that after they have done and accomplished their missions west will go ahead and wipe them all out and force feeds al baghdadi's corp to the fish somewhere in the ocean! just like what they did to Osi and Alciada...But luckily the ISIS members are too ignorant to have recognized the same pattern taking place...Gather desporatos,arm and finance them,then give them a dangerous task to complete and later on gain credit wiping them out of the face of the earth,much like what Mafia would do in their glory times.Not bad for a plan eh?

new topics

top topics

join