It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep hearing very vivid footsteps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu I agreed with you up until the whole Jesus part.

Not feeding spirits with attention and fear is one of the best ways to get rid of them.

You can also get some protection stones like black tourmaline, obsidian, citrine, amethyst and many others to help keep out negative or harmful spirits.

You can also burn something like frankincense and some other incense.

Clean and clear the area then do a cleansing on the area with white sage, leave the doors and windows open so the spirits can leave/escape with ease. Command them with authority to leave and state this is your house at this time.

An evil eye placed above the main doorway in a house is a great way to keep evil spirits out.

But the most important and effective way is keeping your aura clean and protected and using the light shield to reflect away spirits.

edit on 24-8-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
either audible hypnagogic hallucinations or some neighbor. hypnagogic hallos' are very realistic, they happen to me all of the time before slipping into sleep. sometimes some extraordinary noise turns out to be the neighbors downstairs, shutting their window or moving around their furniture. i live in a condo.
edit on 27-8-2014 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Auburn2012

i too hear them in my house at night time its so common now that i started ignoring it but the most strange thing is I noticed it only me my dad my brother n my friends who are male can hear them. It is like someone running from north end to south end and after 2-3 sec it runs back toward north from south end, I mean it always run towards south n goes back again to north n then stops usually happens 4 times during night. When i first heard it many years ago i used to get very scared, then after few years when i was 16-17 years i tried to investigate n never found anything. Now I am 25 I still try to investigate it sometimes usually stay awake n look from spot where no one can see me, It never happens when I stay awake to find it on roof. Then once I left lights on my roof on and left camera recording on whole night, I heard the footsteps running that night but nothing on tape.

Any one have any idea what could it be. Usually happens daily since i came to my senses,(born n lived in same house).
And most of all why this thing stops when I spend night on roof top. I mean i usually spend 3-4 nights awake because of work so it cannot be some sleep thingy. Also when i am not awake n i get up sometime for water n toilet at night i can hear it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hi people well I've been living in my house since I was 5 years old with my parent's now I'm 21 and one time me and my dad was talking when I caught something on the corner of my eye I looked at the TV the TV was off I you no how you can see the reflection on the TV when its of I seen a ball of flame like fire I sound dad! Dad! Look my dad came over he see it to so that's how ino I wasn't seen # I was kinda creeped out by this ino its evil obviously but long as its not doing nothing to me its algood any idea what it was tryna prove or get out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join