It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Bloody why are they showing it as Live if it's a re-run!
Thanks for telling me.
That sucks...the "I am Mike" feed...nothing going on
& he doesn't move around.

I hope Tim comes back tonight!

Cheers
Ektar

LOL, same! No worries, I watched for a dang hour before I realized it, it's the nature of that feed, they just show the last video until it's live, and no one wants to have to "inspect element" and all that to refresh it.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

My pleasure! I hated the first night I watched, asking every two minutes "what's the feed URL?" and trying to Google it, impossible when you're trying to keep up with this thread and comment.
(And that's why I went ahead and put it in my signature, so when I comment here everyone keeping up with this thread can find the streams easily, cuz this thread rocks! I love live-blogging.)
edit on 20-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is live, and active. Great speech made by a woman just now. This is far from over according to her, and is way more than just about Michael Brown. She knows exactly what is happening. RealAlexJones

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
IAMB saying arrests are taking place right now, AlexJones went down to film a video but will be back soon they said. :/

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
IAMB saying arrests are taking place right now, AlexJones went down to film a video but will be back soon they said. :/

Just saw it on FOX2 local

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Twitter comment being shared by many from Ferguson:

This is Not a Moment. It'a a Movement.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Twitter comment being shared by many from Ferguson:

This is Not a Moment. It'a a Movement.

I can't even keep up with Twitter the last couple days...if I have my autorefresh addon enabled my pc crashes...so many tweets to comb through for good info...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I was hoping that too, but his Twitter says he's back in New York now.

Some of the other Vice people are still there, though, and said they would come on live 'if anything happens.'

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm hearing on the scanner feed something about arrests being made at a furniture store (Furniture For Less?) No idea if that's near the protesters or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ikonoklast

I was hoping that too, but his Twitter says he's back in New York now.

Some of the other Vice people are still there, though, and said they would come on live 'if anything happens.'

Man, that's disappointing, this country only has an attention span of 2 weeks max, even Fukushima only got 2 weeks of interest, and it's *still* poisoning us. :/

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Thanks for sharing the info. Alex is up now.
They said more people starting to show up,
tension building. Police now trying to keep
people moving.
Also they are starting to place themselves in
more tactical positions.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
Man, that's disappointing, this country only has an attention span of 2 weeks max, even Fukushima only got 2 weeks of interest, and it's *still* poisoning us. :/

That's being generous, I thought by my own observations that most people are doing good to not lose interest within one week.

The crowd on the RT stream sounds like they're starting to get agitated. This can't be a good sign.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Interest is far from being lost...it's spreading across the country, various small protests have been noted in various cities...and now this...Exclusive: Read the DHS bulletin on Thursday’s “Nationwide Day of Rage” #ferguson

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well we know the motto now.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
Interest is far from being lost...it's spreading across the country, various small protests have been noted in various cities...and now this...Exclusive: Read the DHS bulletin on Thursday’s “Nationwide Day of Rage” #ferguson

Yeah, that's just a 4chan thing, and one should *rarely* take 4chan "threats" or "promises" seriously. DHS has to because if they didn't and got caught with their pants down, they'd be in trouble, but it's only "Anon" because *everyone* is Anon, even 4chan.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welp, I can confirm it but there is a gathering at Oscar Grant Plaza in Oakland, CA in solidarity with Ferguson and in protest of their own issues. Apparently, they've formed up working groups to discuss ideas and more on the issues. There was a live stream but the woman running it had to go home as she had a baby so had live confirmation. Can't find any active live streams at this time but it was quiet and just people talking seriously in groups, which is nice.

This was the stream that I caught the last 10 minutes of so it is not live but it was about 20 minutes ago: www.ustream.tv...
www.nbcbayarea.com...

Expected this as Oakland PD went into federal oversight a couple years ago for police brutality in general along with against peaceful protesters. They basically blew over $1 million in one night in tear gas, rubber bullets, helicopters and more to dispel a peaceful protest against police brutality after a water bottle was thrown.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Color Of Change is up now, looks like it's interviews from the press pen, but they might rove, not sure

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

This is what makes me worried. What does a day of rage mean? To me, I begin to question if that ends up including shooting/ killing people, arson , looting etc.

Why not a day of protest? What does protest mean? It means you cry, yell, scream about something that you do not like. That is a lot different from rage. Stop selling rage; rage will only make things worse, not better.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

The other night Oakland was protesting for
Ferguson. Sorry but I think "Trebelo or Trebara"
something like that...live feed...

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join