It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Been there at ATS. I could not have said it better. Apologies to the night crew pages ahead of me on this thread.
I apologize for being late with my reply but yes.

Back to reading. Thank you to all for the comprehensive reports today.

originally posted by: 00nunya00
Dangit y'all, stop with the intelligent debate and well-resourced-and-researched commentary, I never actually got to sleep last night after signing off because my mind was racing with all the live streams I had just watched all night and the great debates we had during and after it was all over. I need to sleep tonight, but I know y'all are just gonna keep me wide awake again by being my fellow witnesses to this history going down and knowing that there's intelligent people having great conversations about it that always challenge my own viewpoint and opinions. STOP THAT!!!

[I'll be back on to help with the live stream links and documentation of events live-blog-style after Extreme Weight Loss is over at 10; lol, I'm addicted to that show for some weird reason but the live streams and commentary here are even more addicting, like watching zombie movies or something. It's cringe-worthy every 2 minutes, but I cannot tear my eyes away, watching through the gaps in my fingers on my hands over my eyes.
]

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Coffee Break time !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
On the St Louis County Police scanner, I just overheard someone say, to paraphrase, "The group is getting larger & more aggressive." I hope to high hell they mean a totally different group elsewhere, because I'm not getting that vibe from the FeelinSoftly feed at all.

And it's in a new/different area.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

On the St Louis County Police scanner, I just overheard someone say, to paraphrase, "The group is getting larger & more aggressive." I hope to high hell they mean a totally different group elsewhere, because I'm not getting that vibe from the FeelinSoftly feed at all.

T-Minus...

30 minutes.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

So, a different group then? Or do you mean the FS stream's group is moving along elsewhere?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
a reply to: new_here
You are awesome

Why thank you.
This is the Reddit Live Feed (It's not live video, it's people posting-- like us!)

Reddit Feed

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

So, a different group then? Or do you mean the FS stream's group is moving along elsewhere?

Seem to be moving in an area away from the areas where previous confrontations take place. The only other feed I have is back at the Mcdonalds.

ETA: Anyone have a good feed other than the Ben Swann link?
edit on 8/19/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/19/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Can someone post the link to the woman's speech if/when it's up on youtube or something. I missed it, my wife and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Anyone know why all the other streams went down so early? Like zero live now, they were up for like 5 minutes, only been listening to FS while I text about school lunchboxes with my sister, lol

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

RT's is working:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thank you so much for the list!
I copied & saved that for future references
so I don't having to keep bugging people.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

Thanks! Good feed and good quality. I still hope Tim and Creedo come on soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The guy from I am Mike Brown said there was an
altercation & they lost power briefly. There is now
a media staging area.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Same, Tim was great last night. It was pretty surreal for a little while.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Thank you so much for the list!
I copied & saved that for future references
so I don't having to keep bugging people.

Cheers
Ektar

You're welcome. Here is a link to it, since it's already a few pages back: Current Live Feeds

Also, here's another one: VINE

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I missed all that was said because as soon as he said it the people around me erupted, but anyone watching CNN?
Don Lemon just said last night one of the National Guard told their producer they need to leave because they're white and "these N-Word".. and I missed the rest of what he said.

But he is saying the national guard was throwing around the N-word last night :\

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Shootings, possibly targeting police.
Also some mention of a white guy, that was the description..

Via scanner

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zomtea

If there was any validity to that, the proof would be on ATS quicker than sh*t. So I doubt it.

link   
Scanner mention of the media getting a tip that there's a shoot-out planned in the Canfeld (Canfield?) area targeting cops tonight. Come on, people, don't do this ish. And if it's a crank tip, don't do that ish, either

link   
Wonder how long the boys can hold out before they feel the need to break out their fancy toys and start playing.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join