It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

So the vehicle is just sitting in the road with no one in it?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It will get towed most likely.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually, FOX channel might be live if that timestamp is WestCoast time

Live feed, I can't believe that just happened..

link   
This Fox2 feed is great...now they have a reporter live and he has no clue he is live.

Where has this been all night...a little comic relief is always good.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Well, I think the FOX2 live stream guy just got arrested.

Splash one more news crew.

link   

I think they let him go, he got back in the car but then the feed went down.

Now they just have footage from the command center.

fox2now.com...

link   

I heard the police tell him he was under arrest. They've got someone/something else on their feed now.

Not real clear what exactly happened.
edit on 19-8-2014 by ikonoklast because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ikonoklast

After they were directed to go that direction.

All I saw was him getting like two seconds to move, can't testify, but it was PDQ, only feed still up so I was watching, when did he resist or refuse?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

No way cause it sitll had the police in a line with the media in the staging area, that was def pre shooting.
There was still non media standing around

There is NO way that is live right now, 0 chance. You all watched the live feed with us, they moved in and got everyone out of that area
edit on thTue, 19 Aug 2014 00:31:38 -0500America/Chicago820143880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: ikonoklast
a reply to: 00nunya00

They just arrested this Fox reporter for not leaving, happening live on that feed!

That's awesome!

Why do you think it's awesome that he was arrested? Seriously?

He was following orders to leave the area. He was directed which way to go. The way was blocked and then he, a credentialed journalist, was arrested, in violation of the First Amendment.

Why are you so amused? Because if they would take a dude with a credential and a camera - they would surely snatch you. I'm sure if this comes to Philly you won't be so quick to snicker.

edit on 8/19/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
I'm convinced there are anarchists among the protesters trying to provoke a massacre.

Hope cooler heads prevail

Left Wing Anarchists.

100% Progressive.

No Conservatives in Ferguson Tonight .....

Can't blame Bush either.

Now what?

You really like Bush, we get it. May I insert here that it wasn't Lewinsky's Gloria Cubana that set the stage for the Bush Obama zionist rocket?

I thought you wanted to help fix this mess. But no, instead you are on about a return to the form of the original zionist stooge, GWB. May I remind you that it was Bush, and Bush alone, who was so rancid as a man that we were intentionally fed the obama national, an extortionist's wet dream, while the wildcard called change was dealt from the bottom of the zionist deck with not one single media creature asking what change even meant? And that nothing has changed, but, rather, has resoundingly been consolidated, instead?

I really thought that you were smarter than this.

You really haven't a clue, do you.

Both sides are in on it. Try to look away from that shiny eagle that flaps one wing, and then the other, 25 times or so and then you die. It's all they've got, and you are transfixed on it like some idol. What was good about Bush, again?

Because when I look at Barry, I see Bush in blackface, and nothing more. They got stuff on him, and he is hitting balls out of the park for them, just as Bush did. But now, the masters are struggling to fulfill their agenda. Because people are waking up. You should too.

# 249

edit on 19-8-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

link   

I heard the police tell him he was under arrest. They've got someone/something else on their feed now.

Same, I heard the "talking reporter" giving the narrative saying "well, old boy reporter [or something] just got arrested]" then shutting car door and feed cut to suited reporter

link   

Yeah, I heard that too.

But then I heard them say "Go that direction" and he asked "what are the limits of where I can go", the police said something and he said "ok ok" and got in the car, his crew started laughing and asking if he is starting trouble...then the feed switched to the command center.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I heard that, too. Then it froze, refreshed and we're with Mr. I Don't Know I'm Live panned onto the National Guard, who, btw, look less militarized than the police have. I'd hang out and chat with those guys, offer them coffee or whatever.

link   

a reply to: AllSourceIntel

No way cause it sitll had the police in a line with the media in the staging area, that was def pre shooting.
There was still non media standing around

There is NO way that is live right now, 0 chance. You all watched the live feed with us, they moved in and got everyone out of that area

Dude, no, the FOX feed has been live all night, I watched them get pushed to Save A Lot, then drive back to where reporter dude got arrested

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

They just arrested this Fox reporter for not leaving, happening live on that feed!

That's awesome!

Why do you think it's awesome that he was arrested? Seriously?

He was following orders to leave the area. He was directed which was to go. The way was blocked and then he, a credentialed journalist, was arrested, in violation of the First Amendment.

Why are you so amused? Because if they would take a dude with a credential and a camera - they would surely snatch you. I'm sure if this comes to Philly you won't be so quick to snicker.

When I'm told to leave like they have been I would have left. Plain and simple. You keep up with this First Amendment right with disregard for public safety and order being restored. The night is over, get over it. Everyone is going home.

Edit, he was told to leave an hour ago via a live feed and he's still sitting in his car. Also, I wouldn't be put in that position to be "snatched", as you put it.
edit on 8/19/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Meanwhile.....the I am Mike Brown crew and Alex Jones crew still haven't found the Target command center.

link   
It really looks like while they have told media to return to the Target, they've made it pretty difficult to get there.

AJ crew's just driving in circles...and I don't think Mike Brown found his way yet.
edit on 19-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

Im talking about the tv channel in that post.

link   
LOL CNN guy talking hes behind in a parking of stripclub and said : army are positionning like it's aliens invasion, from otherspace...

Furgeson is COVER-UP STORY FOR ALIENS CONTACT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOGMOGM ( joking, and im at the right place for it ! )

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join