It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Ok so where is the National Guard at tonight???

Taking notes and writing reports.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Yes, on Tim's feed they said police are doing a tactical sweep house to house. Not quite sure why. Looking for shooters maybe?

link   
RealAlexJones at Florissant and Canfield, Tim same area, doing interviews

link   
So to recapp, this is what we seem to have...

Plastic bottles being through despite repeated warnings not to throw ojbects...

Glass bottles being thrown in a specific area...

Reported shots fired (at police?)...

Gas, stun grenades, and rubber bullets fired by police...

Possible live fire exchange? Possibly comeing from protestors...

Protestors blocked, police tactically searching house to house...

Sound about right?

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: freedom12

It is a mexican stand off, the protestors are protesting the police presence and then the cops increase their presence which instigates the protestors more!
Gun shots were not the answer tho

I heard about 10 minutes ago they were calling in reinforcements.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

I think they are looking for the people that fired on them.
CNN just showed two trucks going down a street with police in middle sayin they were looking for a group of 10-15 that did the firing

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

That poor independent photographer took a direct hit with a cannister. He was messed up and the residue is all over his clothes.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Shot confirm by police from vice stream. That why the house to house.

link   
I think a cop or national guard has been shot, he just mentioned going house to house

link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: Jocko Flocko
Amazing how on CNN, FOX, Reddit, Live-stream, etc, that every single person has yet to witness *ANY* so called Molotov cocktails getting thrown except the god damn swine that are deliberately provoking people and firing shots in the air then blaming it on the crowd.

The amazing thing to me is the amount of fat bloated overweight pigs that can hardly fit into body armor. These losers wouldn't last 2 minutes in a real conflict.

Why are you so angry. Reports of all areas have said the shots came from the crowd. If the shots came form police the area would be burned to the ground at this point.

This is what, I think at least, all of us have been fearing here. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That has been happening in Ferguson and things have been growing worse and worse. Lots of players in Ferguson now and not just Ferguson residents.

I have a friend whose family lives in this area. They are good people. They live there and their world has just turned into this. I feel so bad for them.

link   
Swat teams "cleaning" houses

link   

originally posted by: Honcho
So, to clarify, are "protesters" doing to live firing? Or the police? Or both?

And by live fire I don't mean gas and rubber bullets. I mean straight up bullets.

More shooting from rioters/protesters/whatever you want to call them. Some people on here call them government agents. Who knows.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Guarding the headquarters as was their mission all along.

No one ever said they would be used for crowd control.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Right on, thanks! No cable! (GOOD thing, lol!)

Aside: Tim seems to have a girlfriend taking pics of him, lol

link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Add to it that no one can leave.

And here we go again...being order to disperse...but go where, if they can't leave the area?
edit on 8/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: freedom12
Been watching CNN mostly for last 2+ hrs and switching to Fox off and on.

BOTH networks have been VERY critical of police response tonight and their tactics.

Seeing their field reporters get gassed was just a bonus.

Yeah feedom12, I guess that might sway them and do it eh? LMAO! I hear you.

You know, This is all crazy at this point. Hopefully nobody gets killed on either side, cause that could ignite an even bigger nightmare.

~$heopleNation
edit on 18-8-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a peaceful protest when the opposition (police) is forcing the people to disperse with tear gas and rubber bullets and the threat of being arrested. Then protestors fight back and the police step up the game saying this is no longer a peaceful protest. Ironically the police is the very reason this is all happening as one of their own shot a kid in the streets on the run or with his hands in the air. That my friends is murder. If a person cannot shoot a robbery suspect as he flees, then the same law applies to the police. They are not above the law. The justice department is corrupt. Again, how can there be a peaceful protest under such gross circumstance??

This is getting ridiculous now the NG is in there backing up the police, setting curfew and herding people around like cattle. Move along nothing to see here all you sheep and cattle! What change's are happening so this never happens again? Any change in policy? Nope the the only change you see is the governor importing NG. Maybe chaos and anarchy is the answer. If nothing changes then it's inevitable anyway. There will always be a next time and one of these days lead bullets will be flying instead. They put all their effort into buying riot gear, armored vehicles, guns and bullets, but they can't put one ounce of effort to address the issue that causes these problems in the first place. This is what happens when you have a jobless society and large corrupt government system. It becomes a big hungry ugly monster that starts to devour itself. Even the forefathers explained this. History has shown this.
edit on 18-8-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

That poor independent photographer took a direct hit with a cannister. He was messed up and the residue is all over his clothes.

Actually, that was milk that was dumped on him live on CNN.

Milk helps relieve symptoms of CS gas.
edit on 18-8-2014 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

link   
AlexJones feed hearing "everyone needs to leave WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CREDENTIALED MEDIA"

Good for them, yay freedom of press!

link   
Police line advancing on I Am Mike Brown feed.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join