It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: kosmicjack
A friend pointed out that LEO used the MRAP to block the cameras/media eyewitnesses and the LRAD to cause discomfort in order to distract attention when the they go in and get someone from the crowd.

Maybe they are getting smarter and more cunning in their tacticts for tonight ... wonder if the NG coached them

Maybe they're trying a new tactic not to incite the crowd and it seems to be working but from the sounds of it some people will never be happy.

Yeah, that's probably true. I wasn't implying that was what they are doing...posing an alternative theory...but I think you were referencing the crowd not me?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: Sremmos80

Could be, but you would have had to see the feed to see what I mean. He was being distracted while someone took his gear and then someone engaged him.

I could be wrong, but my gut tells me that he just got the snot beat out of him.

He was in the same intersection as all that media with cameras at the "I am Mike Brown" feed. If he was getting beat the snot out of, you bet they'd have filmed it.

They're fine according to the twitter.

twitter.com...

New feed up for Credo: act.credoaction.com...
edit on 18/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: spotted info on credo status

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

A friend pointed out that LEO used the MRAP to block the cameras/media eyewitnesses and the LRAD to cause discomfort in order to distract attention when the they go in and get someone from the crowd.

Maybe they are getting smarter and more cunning in their tacticts for tonight ... wonder if the NG coached them

Maybe they're trying a new tactic not to incite the crowd and it seems to be working but from the sounds of it some people will never be happy.

Yeah, that's probably true. I wasn't implying that was what they are doing...posing an alternative theory...but I think you were referencing the crowd not me?

I was saying about the crowd, yes. They shouldn't be throwing things and just do their protest. But they're not happy unless they're doing something to show they don't have to listen and will rebel.

link   
Dead on CNN as they're showing taped footage from earlier.

link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

I'm watching both feeds. They are not at the same intersection.

link   
Unloading riot police on iammikebrown

hmmm now there loading back up

link   
Huh, wonder what the point of what that truck just did at the iammikebrown feed....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Tim is at W Florissant and Canfield, moving north and south for a selfie shot to keep moving, staying in general intersection area

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Big army truck retreat i think !!!

link   

It's still early so we will see how it goes, but so far I think they have learned from previous days, the LEO that is. No doubt people shouldn't be throwing things...just dumb and provacative.

I was saying about the crowd, yes. They shouldn't be throwing things and just do their protest. But they're not happy unless they're doing something to show they don't have to listen and will rebel.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Yes. Yes they are. Although tonight I feel like voices are rising slowly and ears are beginning to hear and understand that this was a straw in a long line of abuses.

Police have been escalating this situation for a long, long time and our rights have been stomped way down and we cannot rest until those rights are restored.

link   

The credo feed seemed to be a little further down form the iammikebrown feed and seemed to be in the corner too

link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00

Tim is at W Florissant and Canfield, moving north and south for a selfie shot to keep moving, staying in general intersection area

he just said he is going to go investigate rumors of shots fired

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
They're pulling stuff into the road to block it. Throwing things in the street now. Can't they just be peaceful and stop all this nonsense.

Throwing glass now.

edit on 8/18/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

link   
Bottle shatter at the tim pool feed, think gas is coming

link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

where u see that? link ?

On CNN, it's just a orange cone on the road xD. They are where the VICE stream is.
edit on 18-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just so no one questions it later...Tim Pool just reported that the crowd through a bottle at the police and now the police are getting their masks on.

Just so we know who started it for later discussions.

link   
CNN has a guy across from tim in the QT parking lot.

link   

They're pulling stuff into the road to block it. Throwing things in the street now. Can't they just be peaceful and stop all this nonsense.

Throwing glass now.

Pulling road cones in front of the armored vehicle, bottle just shattered, masks being put on

link   
What are they doing with this truck?

new topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join