It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

It's the feed that the cops came out in formation, guns drawn, and nabbed someone

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
press being ordered to seperate from protestors...here we go...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

hope you are disgusting about the cop killing un-arm people xD.

link   
Its all about control, the police forcing there will to make the crowd keep moving or you will be subject to arrest. There is no protest this is just orchestrated crowd control. Gather here so we can tell you what to do.

link   
A friend pointed out that LEO used the MRAP to block the cameras/media eyewitnesses and the LRAD to cause discomfort in order to distract attention when the they go in and get someone from the crowd.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I agree with you here sheep but Iammikebrown feed is going peacefully, credo just might have got hit with the a bad apple of the group

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

hope you are disgusting about the cop killing un-arm people xD.

I am, but that does not give people a reason to steal a reporters stuff and possibly assault him.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
A friend pointed out that LEO used the MRAP to block the cameras/media eyewitnesses and the LRAD to cause discomfort in order to distract attention when the they go in and get someone from the crowd.

Maybe they are getting smarter and more cunning in their tacticts for tonight ... wonder if the NG coached them

link   
Police announce not to throw things at them. On Tim Poole.

link   

good at least you are!

If the cop did his job, nothing of that would be happening.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Maybe they are getting smarter and more cunning in their tacticts for tonight ... wonder if the NG coached them

Maybe they're trying a new tactic not to incite the crowd and it seems to be working but from the sounds of it some people will never be happy.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

He's pretty incredulous that people have to be told not to throw rocks at police, dang, this is heavy

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

One thing that has changed greatly tonight is the degree to which police actions are under the microscope.

And yet the First Amendment abuses go on with impunity, worse every day....
edit on 8/18/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
And BTW. The chat on Vice-Tim stream is disgusting. I hate rascist so much, hope they got all prostate cancer and got exam 4-5 time a day.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I agree with you here sheep but Iammikebrown feed is going peacefully, credo just might have got hit with the a bad apple of the group

More peacfull yes, but here have been really tense moments...LEO might be using more stealthy and cunning tactics...but they just warned not to throw objects or will be arrested 'or other measures'... they haven't said that before....and Tim just noted that too.

link   
This cop sounds like a grocery store announcer
If you are the owner of a blue nissan, please move it out of the fire lane or it will be towed...

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Could be, but you would have had to see the feed to see what I mean. He was being distracted while someone took his gear and then someone engaged him.

I could be wrong, but my gut tells me that he just got the snot beat out of him.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

originally posted by: Mikeultra

You were right!

This has changed my view on things a bit.

I'm completely disgusted by what's happening tonight by the protesters.

According to the 2012 Census, about 1 in 4 (22%) are living below the national poverty level (around $11k for an individual). You're going to have theft. That said, if the thief was a protester, you'd think he'd prefer the camera staying on filming what was occurring instead of running off with the camera.

The poverty in some areas has grown terribly. Heck, Rupert Murdoch tweeted this today on the subject:

US has historic high in people out of work. Major changes needed to open opportunities, fix schools,or face more Fergusons.

twitter.com...

Odds are that was a thief. Not a protester and not the whole town either.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

He's pretty incredulous that people have to be told not to throw rocks at police, dang, this is heavy

Plastic bottles, I think, have been flying so I guess it's nothing that could harm them, yet, but I guess warning may let them know to stop throwing even the littlest things.
edit on 8/18/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Tim's at Canfield and Florissant now, armored vehicles and a small stand-off of protesters

Now doing a selfie-shot and moving north again towards Chambers
edit on 18-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join