It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Yeah, normal town don't have abusive and corrupt cops. The guy talk about the agent provocator !

In Philly, during the car races, the police would bring those things out after surrounding the race in order to ticket EVERYONE, racing or not. Please stop making a mountain out of a mole hill when there's more important and larger problems than this (police caring little wood sticks). and FYI, the police are dropping their shields and moving back.
edit on 8/18/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: 00nunya00

Whats going on there?

Protesters drifted off the sidewalk and into the street. SWAT ordered them back on the street, which most seemed to comply with. Not sure what next but they are just got the LRAD and now the order to continue walking and disperse. They also told Tim to move back.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Whats the link to tim's feed? I thought it was down.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

I didn't hear that either sheople, and tim doesn't usually hang around when he hears the gun shots

Well did anyone else out there hear it, cause I know I did? Lets move on then, but I know what I heard him say. Lets stay focused here though, we are doing good. ~$heopleNation

Oh knock it off, Tim's been my only audio feed for over an hour because the rest keep freezing up on me. I haven't heard him say anything you keep claiming at all. Nice try, but quit spreading disinfo, you just end up making it apparent you want some action to go down.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"you are unlawfully assembled, you need to get out of the roadway"
They need to march, not stand still

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Tim said some people are tossing things at the cop vehicle that's asking them to move from the street to the sidewalk. Most are listening.

link   
a reply to: loam

www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

a reply to: 00nunya00

Whats going on there?

Protesters drifted off the sidewalk and into the street. SWAT ordered them back on the street, which most seemed to comply with. Not sure what next but they are just got the LRAD and now the order to continue walking and disperse. They also told Tim to move back.

www.youtube.com...

Tim seems a bit off the action tonight...

link   
North Estates Drive and Ferguson Ave is where Tim is at right now, just heard him say it, some protesters congregated there apparently

link   
Police said thx you for your co-operation.

Gentle police tonight xD Maybe the 6 bullet in the body make them to relax, due to them no able to defend this bad police guy anymore.

link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

All you are doing is attempting to spread disinformation despite several posters stating that what you said did not happen. Considering the tension of the situation, do you really think it's a good idea to make such remarks?

Jeezus Alice are you serious, why would I do that? You're going to eat those words tomorrow, because I am on the west coast, and I am eating dinner and watching naked and afraid. LMAO!

However, I will post his video tomorrow and prove you wrong again, only this time it will be undeniable evidence. My god, as if I would lie about anything to do with this right now. Don't care to debate now, we got all day tomorrow sister. ~$heopleNation

link   
I like the lawyer who said he wasn't no security guard. Don't agree with him to arrest the officer though. He knows the routine - it will be presented to a GJ and they will decide.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's good to see both sides conducting themselves appropriately tonight.
This is how protests are supposed to be

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

They're actually doing what they're supposed to tonight.

www.youtube.com...

They specifically thanked those who moved back to the street for assisting them and urged the ones still in the street to comply for their and others' safety. Also one in the road was specifically called out on megaphone to get to the sidewalk or be subject to their arrest.

They're handling it nicely.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
It's good to see both sides conducting themselves appropriately tonight.
This is how protests are supposed to be

And police dont attack a crowd for nothing like past days.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Still down.

Not very optimistic about his welfare.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
CNN report that provocator could be Anarchist-communist group from a other town.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dude with the street sign is just asking for it....

link   

Did Tim say something just crashed?

link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Still down.

Not very optimistic about his welfare.

I'm sure he's fine considering the sheer number of people where he was at but whether his camera is still in his possession seems doubtful.

Definite troublemakers on Tim's feed. Seems like maybe 4 or 5 trying to provoke in the middle of the street: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join