It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
WHY the police dont arrest the cop ? ( that killed brown )

People are arrested before their trial right ? In Canada yes at least ( except cops.... surely the same things ? )

The cop being arrested would calm down ALL OF THIS.

Because it's an ongoing investigation and the people don't call the shots. It's not going to hurry anything up either by protesting. There is still a lot of work to be done. I would like more info released too but anyone who has followed true crime knows it's a process and it's slow. I want to know if there are two sets of fingerprints on the gun. Even a partial print, etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All the police have wooden and brass truncheons on I am Mike Brown: new.livestream.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

I didn't hear that and if that were the case, Tim wouldn't be so calm right now since he had a bullet whiz by him the other night.
www.youtube.com...

He said it, I heard him. Whatever. ~$heopleNation

link   
LOL pastor and peaceful protestor do the police job better then the police on CNN.

link   
Okay, finally pinpointed it, the flashpoint intersection is W Florissant and Ferguson Ave. Two "Family Dollar" stores like .25 miles from each other

Just FYI for location info

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Looks like it's calmed down again.

link   

All the police have wooden and brass truncheons on I am Mike Brown: new.livestream.com...

From my experience around police, most time they have those in a hostile environment.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I didn't hear that either sheople, and tim doesn't usually hang around when he hears the gun shots

Well did anyone else out there hear it, cause I know I did? Lets move on then, but I know what I heard him say. Lets stay focused here though, we are doing good. ~$heopleNation

link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

Whats going on there?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Credit to the preachers in the street on the "I am MB" live feed. They've been keeping people calm for the most part.

link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
LOL pastor and peaceful protestor do the police job better then the police on CNN.

That's usually how it works in a community that doesn't like police, wouldn't you think?

link   
CNN talk about "Agent provocator", a attorney is making statement about it. Refuse to tell who they are ( fear of police arrest him after that)

He is in the "peacefull" guys.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

I didn't hear that and if that were the case, Tim wouldn't be so calm right now since he had a bullet whiz by him the other night.
www.youtube.com...

He said it, I heard him. Whatever. ~$heopleNation

All you are doing is attempting to spread disinformation despite several posters stating that what you said did not happen. Considering the tension of the situation, do you really think it's a good idea to make such remarks?

link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Yeah, normal town don't have abusive and corrupt cops. The guy talk about the agent provocator !

link   
a reply to: loam

IDK, where tim is there is like 3 swat trucks and they got the acoustics going now
Tense actions going on there

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

a reply to: 00nunya00

Whats going on there?

Just trying to confirm where the whole "main action" intersection is, for feed location info, it's the intersection where all the sirens and the main "police line" is being staged at

link   

originally posted by: loam
Looks like it's calmed down again.

Yeah, a couple small skirmishes. I guess it started with a water bottle. It was said shots were heard and/or guns pointed at police...but it would be bad right now if that were the case.

Initial reports are just as confusing as the last couple days.

Let's be sure to keep the facts straight as has been done.

link   
man this sucks

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

IDK, where tim is there is like 3 swat trucks and they got the acoustics going now
Tense actions going on there

Can't tell whether he is north or south of Ferguson Ave, but I think he's walking down W Florissant

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Any word on credo??
Hope he is ok

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join