It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

originally posted by: 00nunya00

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

It's down.

He's getting robbed at the moment.

Where was he when that started, in the main intersection with all the action right now or elsewhere?

EDIT: and can anyone confirm the main action intersection is Ferguson Ave and W Florrisant, or somewhere else?

Same spot at the intersection. You can hear that his partners gear is taken. Then someone tries to steal his gear and the camera is knocked over. Sounded like someone said a few nasty things to him and then the feed died.

Hope he's ok.

Dang, how does that happen with so many LEOs around?!?! Also, Tim saying there's infighting between protesters about holding the line or retreating, some moving back

link   
WHY the police dont arrest the cop ? ( that killed brown )

People are arrested before their trial right ? In Canada yes at least ( except cops.... surely the same things ? )

The cop being arrested would calm down ALL OF THIS.
edit on 18-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
I'll give the police this much, at least they didn't just start firing tear gas like previous nights

I sincerely think they're trying to do all they can to not cause any more problems. Other protesters are joining the police in telling the rest not to force ahead at the cops.

It does seem like they're trying to do the right thing tonight

link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

I only caught that it was on Ferguson St. I'm thinking possibly Ferguson and Florissant as Tim followed a group of protesters down Florissant from that intersection. Tim says 100 so protesters where he's at about to cross paths with armed swat.
www.youtube.com...

Credo was at the main intersection where the line up of police are and is still down.
edit on 18/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I saw a protester throw a bottle of what looked like water, the protesters drug him away from the line

I think that's the guy I'm discussing right now with another member. They did a good job of getting him away.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Tim just said that protesters are firing guns towards Law Enforcement. He's there, and I believe him because I see him there with my own eyes. This is no joke. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Movement at the activestworld feed

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: 00nunya00

I only caught that it was on Ferguson St. I'm thinking possibly Ferguson and Florissant as Tim followed a group of protesters down Florissant from that intersection. Tim says 100 so protesters where he's at about to cross paths with armed swat.
www.youtube.com...

Credo was at the main intersection where the line up of police are and is still down.

Okay, I think it's Florrisant and Chambers actually, seeing the Family Dollar sign, that's a straight "+" intersection like it looks

Edit: confirmed, the Auto parts store is there too. W Florissant and Chambers St
edit on 18-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Tim just said that protesters are firing guns towards Law Enforcement. He's there, and I believe him because I see him there with my own eyes. This is no joke. ~$heopleNation

I didn't hear that and if that were the case, Tim wouldn't be so calm right now since he had a bullet whiz by him the other night.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Media is being ordered to return to the media pen....they are cherry picking protesters for arrest...this is quickly getting out of control.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Same watching tim, no panic and no guns shoot report on CNN too. ( They would report them fast, yesterday they did )

link   
The "guy" on CNN mentioning the AV with the gunner scoping target was not just some "guy".

The "guy" was Boston Police Commissioner who called the gunner out and said that should never happen.

I'd bet he won't be offering commentary any more tonite.

link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I'll give the police this much, at least they didn't just start firing tear gas like previous nights

I sincerely think they're trying to do all they can to not cause any more problems. Other protesters are joining the police in telling the rest not to force ahead at the cops.

It does seem like they're trying to do the right thing tonight

I just hope the rest of these protesters can continue to be peaceful and any bad apples don't do anything stupid to start a fight. The cops are giving space and so are the protesters. It seems like both sides are trying to do the right thing.

link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I didn't hear that either sheople, and tim doesn't usually hang around when he hears the gun shots

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I would have to say one of the strategic errors made by the police was targeting the media.

Quite to the contrary...I hope the journalists get mad as h*ll because then they won't be a mouthpiece for an out of control militarized police. Police don't like having to answer questions anyway by media. Especially when their actions have been questionable.

link   
How many people do we have active in this thread right now and how many live feeds total?

link   
Police say to go on sidewalk on Tim stream. People doing it. No "panic"

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just saw johnson arrived on scene and the cops are backing off

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Journalists need their own private security forces !!

I know I would bro! I mean, any random criminal could jack you at any moment out there. It doesn't even have to be the normal protestor. I heard online that some boys from out here in Cali from Oakland are there enticing some of this, not sure if that is true, but they had some big riots over the hill not too long ago during occupy and other issues.

But you know normal protestors should be protesting during the day, not with these thugs. I mean listen to them? Of course something bad is going to happen if you instigate, it's inevitable. I really hope everyone stays safe though, we don't need this in America right now, we need to unite instead of divide. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join