It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

I know I said I was done, but are you sure they were stopping them from physically attacking the police or just trying to get them to move and the people did not want to.
I am asking sincerely,past comments aside, cause I can only watch one feed and briefly saw the struggles

link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: 00nunya00

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
On Credo's stream there are many young people around. I have a son around their ages and can't believe their parents are letting them run around in this protest.

Parent fail!

Credo's stream? Can you link please? Haven't heard of that stream yet

Credo Stream

Danke, very much!

link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

It's down.

He's getting robbed at the moment.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's honestly embarrassing. THIS IS BS!

In case we all forget:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Embarrassing and shameful. We've allowed law enforcement to amend our freedoms, to dictate limitations of our constitutional rights--by fear of force.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
CNN reporter dont understand why army cloth and army car are there.

He point out that no threat justify this ( lol maybe the water bottle )

link   
CNN saying there is nothing going on that warrants this type of police response. Good for them. Finally they get it.

link   
Meat-Head on CNN is asking if curfew would help !!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I know I said I was done, but are you sure they were stopping them from physically attacking the police or just trying to get them to move and the people did not want to.
I am asking sincerely,past comments aside, cause I can only watch one feed and briefly saw the struggles

When they panned over to the crowed some gentleman in suites, part of the protesters, were holding back a male with his shirt off trying to fight his way to the police yelling and screaming.

link   
CNN reporter Jake Tapper was very emotional upset about the police response.

By all means, let's not upset the journalists. LOL! Justice might actually prevail.

link   

originally posted by: [post=18305227]sheepslayer247[/post

There was a conversation on Credo's feed that someone had taken his partners gear.

Now his feed is down because someone is trying to rob him and knocked over his camera.

Bet this dude is getting the snot beaten out of him for his gear as we speak.

It already happened earlier to another member of the media. They got jumped, beaten, and their equipment was stolen. ~$heopleNation

link   

It's down.

Where was he when that started, in the main intersection with all the action right now or elsewhere?

EDIT: and can anyone confirm the main action intersection is Ferguson Ave and W Florrisant, or somewhere else?
edit on 18-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"United we stand, divided we fall" on Vice: www.youtube.com...

Also spotted a large upside down flag being carried high on I am Mike Brown. Upside down flag = sign of distress.

link   
I'll give the police this much, at least they didn't just start firing tear gas like previous nights

link   
Which force is this? MHP or National Guard?

Also - where is the Mayor? The Governor? The President?

Peaceful protesters are being abused, harassed and denied their first Amendment rights in the Heartland of America and no one gives a #!!!!

link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

The Journalists need their own private security forces !!

link   

So could it be the people just didn't want to move way and stand their ground?
Does it have to be there were being stopped from attacking the police?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
I'll give the police this much, at least they didn't just start firing tear gas like previous nights

I sincerely think they're trying to do all they can to not cause any more problems. Other protesters are joining the police in telling the rest not to force ahead at the cops.

link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00

It's down.

Where was he when that started, in the main intersection with all the action right now or elsewhere?

EDIT: and can anyone confirm the main action intersection is Ferguson Ave and W Florrisant, or somewhere else?

Same spot at the intersection. You can hear that his partners gear is taken. Then someone tries to steal his gear and the camera is knocked over. Sounded like someone said a few nasty things to him and then the feed died.

Hope he's ok.

link   
I saw a protester throw a bottle of what looked like water, the protesters drug him away from the line

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So could it be the people just didn't want to move way and stand their ground?
Does it have to be there were being stopped from attacking the police?

Yes, because the group was standing there and that guy was trying to force through in the direction of the cops. I don't want to argue with you or make accusations. I'm trying as best I can to give you updates on what I saw.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join