It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So it seems this is about the time all the previous peaceful nights turned bad with heavy handed police response.
Tim just got spooked there right after that car when by...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
Just pointing out what is causing the round and round from my perspective because it was going on for pages. I think it's the first time I've responded to this as well so my remark about "getting called out" is not in regards to me but to those who you are going back and forth with. I chimed in to simply try to resolve it so that updates to the thread on what is currently occurring can be more easily spotted.

No big deal, misunderstanding happen all the time. I didn't mean to be rude. ~$heopleNation

No hard feelings though I might still do those things just to make my neighbors wonder.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: freedom12

Ya but marines always punish the many for the few.
It's different when you join the military and give up your rights

Ah, eyes beat me to it!

Yes, this is the civilian world.

But the Guard guys and I'm guessing the majority of the cops are ex-military. It's what THEY know.

And aren't all the good citizens, you know, the other 20,000 residents of Ferguson who are not out in the streets, suffering because of the actions of a few? Schools are closed, as are many businesses, the curfew, and of course you can't really drive through the area of town where all this stuff is on the live stream.
edit on 18-8-2014 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Hopefully this night doesn't turn bad as it's about the time that the looters like to come out and then the police have to react to keep the peace.

Would like to see a peaceful protest tonight.

link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Americans truly are living the Nazi dream. I can imagine how many believe this is o.k just because of the colour of their skin.

That's the problem, people like you ignorantly assume that it's all about the color of their skin, and maybe yes it is about that to some, but to others like myself it's about the rule of law, and even more so the truth about what is happening out there. Nobody is saying that Law Enforcement is completely innocent here either, but that doesn't mean we are going to ignore idiotic criminals who are acting like lunatics while looting and burning down peoples businesses. ~$heopleNation

I clearly remember saying "many people" which does not include everyone.

LEOs cannot handle the situation and they failed to properly empower these neighborhoods that are rioting. We had riots here in Vancouver that only lasted a few hours thanks to people from the community that intervened while the police took a "let it burn" policy a few blocks away. So many criminals were tagged on Facebook, the police didn't have to do a thing but write down the names a categorize the thousands of photos they didn't even have to take.

Why is it that Ferguson residence do not feel empowered enough to protect their own nieghborhood? Why are they afraid or unwilling to help police?

I'll tell you. Because LEO they have lost control and respect of their community.
edit on 18-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom12

But the Guard guys and I'm guessing the majority of the cops are ex-military. It's what THEY know.

Doesn't meant they need to xfer it to the civi's

And I am not so sure about how the other residence feel, tbh I have been waiting to hear from those that don't have any vested intrest in this topic and haven't seen it. So it seems they are ok with what is going on.

link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

Tim is reporting officers are being fired at with live ammo and they bringing in the NG

Spoke too soon...have the link?

I've had Tim up and running (VICE News, right?) and I've heard nothing about officers being fired at! Where was Tim at the time (he's been walking all over the place, talking to lots of folks.)
edit on 8/18/2014 by new_here because: (no reason given)

link   
Nm, phone issue, tim's feed is fine
edit on thMon, 18 Aug 2014 21:50:23 -0500America/Chicago820142380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00

I don't agree with your views on this situation, but your reply quoted here deserves some applause and acknowledgement for civility. Let's all keep up the respect!

Edit: wait, I might be confusing your views with someone else's, there two "sheep"-usernames in the thread right now, and I'm all confuddled, lol. Anyways, still deserves applause whatever your views
)

Thank you, I appreciate that. I think we all need a little kindness these days, and I know I can be harsh sometimes, but overall I respect everyone's views because we all have our own. Like many others have said here on ATS, if we all agreed, it would not be ATS. ~$heopleNation

link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: jholt5638

Have a link to a feed?

Thanks!

Feed links:

News Guy: www.youtube.com...

Vice/Tim Pool: www.youtube.com...

Credo: www.youtube.com...

I am Mike Brown: new.livestream.com...

link   

No

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Maybe I was wrong, I just started listening maybe he was recapping
Vice News

Thought I had the wrong link for a second but realized my Vice stream was muted and another unmuted...I was wondering why I didn't catch that...I have Vice unmuted most of the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It's up on my computer.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Residents have been protecting businesses and even business owners have stated the looters were not from Ferguson and were not recognized.

Commotion going on now. Tactical moving in.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's about to go kinetic on the line

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Update on what is happening on I am Mike Brown but apparently, the march approached a line of police. Some ministers went to the front and locked arms to become a wall between the crowd and the police as they raised their riot shields. Threats to disperse or National Guard is going to be used and they don't mess around.

new.livestream.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: second link

link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Thank you. Watching Tim right now and having a beer.

Let's hope for sanity and calm tonight.

link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Now he say he's being told via twitter police putting riot gear on. Seems like clock work about the same time every night.

link   
the and or other actions are coming.....

link   
LRAD used on the crowd wtf

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join