It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Sorry about that

link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Well we should be nearing the hour of police attacking the protesters, if we go by the past few nights. Another imaginary cocktail should be appearing anytime now. Of course no one will see it or film it but it will be reason enough to start launching gas and rubber. Hope I am wrong.

Oh you must have missed the Vice News video that I posted where the reporter said that he just watched someone throw a Molotov Cocktail at the Chop Suey restaurant? He's probably lying though, because that is what Vice News does right? LMAO!

I bet you missed the other poster's video inside this thread that shows the other reporter telling them that their media guy just got jumped by a band of thugs, and that they stole all their equipment? So I guess they are all lying right? Do you biased people even think? You know, it usually helps when forming an opinion. ~$heopleNation

I think the problem is that you are not fully representing exactly what Tim Pool caught on film two nights ago. He turned the camera as a molotov had been thrown at Chop Suey and filmed, with comment, the protesters rushing over to put it out.

Every time you bring up molotovs as a validation without also observing that it was protesters putting out those flames, you're going to get called out on it as an incomplete presentation of what actually occurred.

link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

Have a wonderful evening as well.... Off to grab a fire extinguisher. Not worth my time.

Well the feeling is mutual, just so you know.

~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

If the people were not being so stupid about the situation....the National Guard would not have to be called.

Personally, I think everyone caught in illegal activities there, should be sent to prison for a few years depending on the severity.

Don't care what the dang excuse is. You DO NOT ACT the way they are currently doing. It isn't peaceful beside a handful.

People thought the protests in Albuquerque were peaceful but definitely were far from it. These idiots were throwing stuff at cars and bullying strangers because they were bored and most were hype up on drugs.

If the population of this planet would stop suffering from dumbbutt disease. We would have any problems.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Some protesters have now started chanting "hands up, SHOOT BACK!" Buckle-up, y'all. Night falls......

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Twitter update about CRIPS members posted up in front of a business to prevent looting.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

If there are those that are doing looting or acting violently, then the police should do their jobs by extricating and arresting those individuals from the primary group of larger protesters. They should not, however, be tear gassing and shooting rubber bullets at what are largely peaceful protesters because a few people are doing wrong. At what point is it okay to punish an entire group for the actions of a few?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

What feed did you hear that on?
The one I am watching didn't have that, could be different protestors tho

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just saw a news feed that said the NAACP supports the National Guard being called in to Ferguson...

The Progressive spin is getting good now. Real good.

Sounds like abandonment.

Complete breakdown.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
I saw a small fire begin after the police fired off tear gas canisters and one hit a dumpster and another one in a yard. Protestors ran immediately and put them out. Or maybe my eyes were lying again...

Look, I am not going to walk you through this entire thread, and it's more like your brain is denying again. Like I said before, even if there was a video of it that clearly showed them throwing cocktails, you excuse makers and apologists would claim that it is doctored and a fake. What part of this image do you not comprehend, because Enquiring minds want to know?

~$heopleNation

Thugs Attempt to Light Molotov Cocktails in Ferguson

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I think it was either the IAMBrown feed or VICE but could have been the Local FOX news feed, I have them all un-muted right now, hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Twitter update about CRIPS members posted up in front of a business to prevent looting.

Cool

They supposedly have something like 40,000 members.

Are they sending 10 or 20 (not thousand) to Ferguson I wonder.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I bet everyone will sleep much better tonight

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
On a lighter note...kinda...

Twitter posters are challenging their friends to the

#Ferguson Tear Gas Challenge

A sign of the times indeed.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm watching the Vice live and he just walked by the Chop Suey. It is boarded up but not burned down. Then he walked by the liquor store which lost windows but has "OPEN" painted on the boards over the windows. Not burned down. He also remarked that there were reports of the Domino's Pizza being burned down but it is intact as well.
Uh, oh, he's gone again....I can't seem to find another feed that is live....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I think everyone fully comprehends that there are indeed people using these times to cause destruction and mayhem. Even employing the use of molotov cocktails to achieve that objective. The problem is that those individuals and their actions are being used by some to represent the entirety of the protestors.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If you are you following this feed: VICE News ...these folks said they've been out there every day feeding the protesters. They offered the reporters food & drink. Very cool.

Also, check your U2U. :-)

link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

I think the problem is that you are not fully representing exactly what Tim Pool caught on film two nights ago. He turned the camera as a molotov had been thrown at Chop Suey and filmed, with comment, the protesters rushing over to put it out.

Let me get this straight, So me posting the video that shows the protestors putting the fire out, is me misrepresenting what happened? Is there something wrong with you, because I have never denied that the protesters put the fire out, I posted the god damn video. All I did say was that I was not sure if they put it completely out because the video ended, capeesh?

Every time you bring up molotovs as a validation without also observing that it was protesters putting out those flames, you're going to get called out on it as an incomplete presentation of what actually occurred.

You can call me out until your throat dries up, you can pound sound all day for all I care, but your spin artist nonsense will not work on me, nor will it work on anyone with half a brain. You're grasping at straws because you're desperate to prove me wrong, which is impossible to do at this point. But keep trying, I love a good comedy.

Seriously listen WhiteAlice, I posted the video, I know damn well who put the fire out, but nice try though. ~$heopleNation

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Credo stream on youtube, I believe. I heard something kind of similar but I honestly couldn't make it out well enough to be certain of what was being chanted. I can see how nunya got that interpretation so validating what s/he heard. However, I really couldn't make out what exactly was being chanted. Could've been "shoot black" or any other variety of things. It's not on there now unfortunately.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Is it possilbe then since they are all going at the same time you misheard what was said?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join