It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Im not wrong, it is not my fault the ACLU is scared to stand up for rights and puts out messages like that.
No where does it say a permit is required to protest in the first, it also doesn't specify that you need to protest in certain areas. Find me that and I will admit I am wrong. Constitution beats the ACLU all day and twice on sunday.
Also in live feeds, which i wonder if you have bothered to watch yet, they were letting traffic thru.
Show me the traffic not being let through please.

Watching the live feed as we speak and if you don't think they're causing traffic problems, well then I don't know what to tell you. You're full of excuses and that's about it.

Home and caught up, have to say, there was a bit of bickering to pass through...not useful when you have to catch up on mutiple pages.

I am watching CNN and their reporter noted live that there was absolutely no traffic problems until the police showed up.

Those pesky no good cops again! Like someone else in this thread said. I would love if for every cop to pull out and go home.

Well, I don't agree with that, but I do beleive they should back off to a good degree.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Funny how every feed I watched shows something different.
Must be a perception thing.
I guess it doesn't matter to you if a law goes against a constitutional right, a law is a law.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. There's laws to protect rights and you can't protest all hours of the night and day disrupting someone else's life because you think your agenda is more important than their lively hood.

I deduce from these conversations with you, that you don't care about anyone else if they don't follow your agenda. You'd rather protest and do what you want and screw everyone else who lives near you. There's no reason these people have to do this all day and night. I see tons of green grass on these feeds that look like perfect places to set up a protest.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Live feeds I have up currently (same as last night): www.livestream.com...

www.livestream.com...

These are the only ones I see active at the moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

originally posted by: ExquisitExamplE

Why can't this protest by held in a field in the local community where nothing can be broken or damaged and everyone can gather peacefully without being in the vicinity of looters and shooters?

I got a good chuckle out of the absurdity of this statement, so thanks for that! ;D

Your input has nothing to do with the conversation. That's the only funny part.

I know, i broke my word. eff.
The same could be said about you and your need to force your assuming and narcissistic opinion on everyone else in every thread you post in

Actually, there's quite a few people on here that agree with me as you can see by stars on my posts. You have your opinion and I have mine. You don't like it, too bad. This is a public forum. I'm not being ignorant to anyone on here unless they initiate it with me. Instead of taking up in the discussion you decide to call names again. As usual. I've grown to accept that most people in this thread act out and call names, tell others to be quiet and so forth when they 1) Don't like what is said or 2) Know they can't win the argument.

lmao, Star Wars. Well, looking back on the exchanges, if this is Star Wars, looks like Sremmos is winning the battle.

No one is playing star wars. I'm getting told my opinion is not valuable and that's the only way for me to judge it by and show it is to some people. Now, that doesn't matter to you what the rest of us think because your story is set in stone and we should have no say.
edit on 8/18/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

But yet you agree you need a permit to protest, cause a law is law...

You see the protests as screwing everyone who lives there, I don't see it that way, again must just be a perception issue.
And the squeaky wheel gets the oil, so make your voice heard, standing off to the side does not get that done.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

But yet you agree you need a permit to protest, cause a law is law...

You see the protests as screwing everyone who lives there, I don't see it that way, again must just be a perception issue.
And the squeaky wheel gets the oil, so make your voice heard, standing off to the side does not get that done.

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets tossed in the can and new one gets put on.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Your point of view is relevant and very reasonable. School has started back here and that just doesn't seem to be a priority for the adults in Ferguson.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So can anyone stop bickering like it has been for the past few pages and clue me in to what's going on?

What is the Nat'l Guard actually doing?

What is the status of things on the streets?

Why are so many people being arrested?

Why has there been reporters being arrested? What could they have possibly done?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct

Your point is view is relevant and very reasonable. School has started back here and that just doesn't seem to be a priority for the adults in Ferguson.

It's insane that common sense can't take over. Seems like education may not be a big priority there if that's the case.

link   

originally posted by: scghst1
So can anyone stop bickering like it has been for the past few pages and clue me in to what's going on?

Why has there been reporters being arrested? What could they have possibly done?

NG is protecting the command post.
The streets are tense and people are being arrested for stopping.
Ask the police
They're being arrested for reporting

edit on 8/18/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

link   
Still no sign of the freedom loving Molon Labe brigade. Funny that.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Hold on.... People are being arrested for stopping in any one area? I heard something about "No static protests tonight". Does that mean that they are forcing the protesters to march instead of stay in any confined area? It's almost as if the police are forcing them to march to tire them out early?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scghst1

Yes, Static means not in motion.
If you stop, you're going to jail

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scghst1

They're marching in circles up and down a street. I have no clue what one.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I can agree if you don't stand up when the rights of other are violated, when they come for yours you have no room to complain. Even a 90 year old Holocaust Survivor was among those arrested about a half hour ago Hedy Epstein

link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
They're being arrested for reporting

You have to be kidding me. Even with the NG there this is happening? It appears as though We The People are doomed in this entire region regarding out First Amendment. I feel ill.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hope nobody has to stop to tie their shoes.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Which is some more BS, I guess they forgot to get their static protest permit

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You do realize that forcing people to march in any sense is a form of slavery and/or torture? How the F--- is the NG actually condoning this at all?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

i wish i was kidding.
the charges are trumped but thats what they're being arrested for in the long run

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join