It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrMescalito

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kruphix

But the 'source' is the friend of the wife of the officer!
It is a third hand account of the police side of the story, it is not a new side.
Would you care you share your opinion on what is taking the police report so long to be released?

No, the source is not the friend who called into the show.

Please listen. CNN says a SOURCE CLOSE TO THE INVESTIGATION has confirmed that the account given by "Josie" who called into the radio show MATCHES the account given to the investigation by Darren Wilson.

I don't know what is taking the police report so long to be released...I honestly don't care, let them do their job and do it completely before they release it.

Cops investigating cops, what could possibly go wrong?

What could possible go wrong with race card throwers Holder and Obama getting involved?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Im not seeing where a molotov cocktail was thrown, only a fire at chop suey and the guy saying one was thrown.
not that one wasn't but without eyes on, its still hearsay
EDIT: and even if one was thrown at a building im still waiting for the ones claimed to be thrown at police to be validated
edit on 8/18/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Im not seeing where a molotov cocktail was thrown, only a fire at chop suey and the guy saying one was thrown.

Well, Tim Pool definitely filmed flames at Chop Suey so they came from somewhere. QT also burned but whether that was molotov or trash fire, who knows. There was a trash fire at the liquor store (Yamiche Alcindor of USA Today has footage of that on her twitter). Sometime today, I'm going to check Tim Pool's site in the hopes of finding last night's stream of those journalists talking about the molotov that was claimed last night that prompted teargassing the crowd which included children.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

The fire did come from somewhere but when the reporter wasn't looking in that direction then states that it's a molotov cocktail, it's hardly credible. it could have been another trash fire

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I believe it is on his page here:

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I was speaking of last night QT burned a week ago Sunday night.

The police claims molotovs were thrown at them last night and they responded by firing gas.
edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

EDIT: and even if one was thrown at a building im still waiting for the ones claimed to be thrown at police are validated

Oh jeezus, Fires don't start by themselves. That Dude in the video, not Dahboo77, is from Vice News. Those guys are about as legit as you get. Here, take the blinders off my friend. ~$heopleNation

link   

Funny indeed.

But unfortunately 'not ha ha funny...'

link   

The video shows him throwing back a smoke or tear gas gernade

the title of the video is "Busted! 'Ferguson Provocateur' Caught Throwing Smoke 'Bombs' Back At Police, They Ignored Him! "

The police were already firing on the protesters
edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It is not you doing my homework, it is you backing up a claim you stated.
I will agree it is possible that one was thrown at chop suey causing the fire but what about the reports of multiple thrown at the cops last night?

As pointed out already, second vid is not a molotov, please take off your blinders.
edit on thMon, 18 Aug 2014 15:45:39 -0500America/Chicago820143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Please post the video showing the molotov cocktails, that would settle a lot of discussion.
As every live feed we have seen has not shown it and many reporters and photographers on scene have said they didn't see any

Not going to do homework that you can easily do yourself all day here, but here is one anyway. No I can't tell you at what minute mark because I am not watching the entire 10 minute video again, but I assure you it's there.

Just look out for the idiotic imbecile that throws a Molotov cocktail at the Chop Suey restaurant. Had this all posted on my Iphone and I lost it cause my phone dies. So I had to log onto my PC, Pisses me off. Exactly why I don't like posting videos from my phone, its a waste of my time. ~$heopleNation

Thanks for this video. I too see the molotov cocktail being thrown. Even the guy in the video says he thinks it was a "provocateur" because a car sped off right afterward and the PROTESTERS PUT OUT THE FIRE.

Also.. It seems like the guy taking the video was being very lenient when asked if he thought that was really live ammo they used... Like he didn't want to be the first to say it... Or say it if he wasn't absolutely positive... But everyone talking thought it was live and could clearly distinguish between gas, rubber and live ammo.
edit on 18-8-2014 by xxPUSH0Noo because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You now, it just seems like there is no end in sight to this thing. The entire scenario has taken on a life of its own...almost like some faction or entity wants this. The reason I say that is because there have just been several "incidents" in Texas of similar circumstances and with the chance of those incidents escalating as well...similar to this Ferguson situation. Quite a few brutality and shooting of citizens and such and folks around there in Texas getting "antsy" as well. Is this all getting to be a trend or maybe even an orchestrated set of events. Just more and more of such scenarios playing out all over this country. National Guard in Ferguson....Texas next....or full out Martial Law? Not liking this entire dealy or trusting it either. Something seems askew. Too much happening too soon.

Katrina had some National Guard presence but a great majority of the "gun grabbers" in uniform were private contractors/mercs. Is that the next move too...or has it already occurred...who really is behind all those helmets, shields, uniforms.

Is there some entity or faction actually hoping for a race war or a civil war?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I've seen the still photo but it doesn't look like a molotov cocktail after it's been lit, this looks like someone throwing a smoke/gas grenade. molotovs don't spit that extra bit of spark the still shows.
im not completely convinced about the claim in the slightest

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut
It`s not hearsay to the people who are living there, just because there isn`t a picture of something on the internet doesn`t mean it didn`t happen.
The police know what is happening they are there in the front lines dealing with this stuff,if you choose to not believe the police then maybe you should go there and experience it firsthand since you seem to only believe things that you see with your own eyes.
if the police say that molitav cocktails are being thrown, and that they are being shot at, and they need the national guards help, that`s good enough for me.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The video shows him throwing back a smoke or tear gas gernade

the title of the video is "Busted! 'Ferguson Provocateur' Caught Throwing Smoke 'Bombs' Back At Police, They Ignored Him! "

The police were already firing on the protesters

They were throwing everything and anything they could get their hands on. The press reported the Molotov thrower. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
At the press conference they just asked Obama if he's concerned with the increasing militarization of our police forces and he said that after 9/11 (here we go...), there was increased demand for security against catastrophic terrorist attacks, and that police need to be equipped to deal with those types of attacks, citing as an example having hazmat suits in case of chemical attacks. He also said that there needs to be a divide between police and military, and that both be accountable to the citizenry on the whole.

A fairly well-spoken, if somewhat boiler-plate response that should seemingly satisfy mostly everyone of both ends of the political spectrum...

My objection is that while what he said was pleasant and mostly correct, it's still a fair step away from what has happened and is still happening on the ground in terms of paramilitary policing.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It is not you doing my homework, it is you backing up a claim you stated.
I will agree it is possible that one was thrown at chop suey causing the fire but what about the reports of multiple thrown at the cops last night?

And I did. I don't know, why don't you look around yourself?

As pointed out already, second vid is not a molotov, please take off your blinders.

I see that. I've never put them on, because I am smart enough to see through this entire orchestrated event. Vice reported the Molotov cocktail thrower, period. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The Kent State shooting was also triggered off after a single shot was heard by the NG and they opened fire on the student protesters there.

Never heard that one. Did any source ever prove that as fact?

I believe that particular fight is ongoing. Wiki has a decent overview of that portion of the subject, beginning with here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Was it ever answered? No. In 2012, after the reveal of the Strubbe Tape, the US DoJ determined there were "insurmountable legal and evidentiary barriers" to reopening the case. Basically, it remains a cold case.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
With all the media present you would think (and its not a far stretching wish) that SOMEONE would have documented evidence.
"if the police say that molitav cocktails are being thrown, and that they are being shot at, and they need the national guards help, that`s good enough for me."
This is the wrong line of thought and absolutely terrifying that someone would actually believe it.
yes, the NG need to be there this time. no, i wouldn't accept the word of government in any form as truth
edit on 8/18/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: oops

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This person is throwing back the tear gas canisters that were being shot at the protesters. That is clearly not a Molotov cocktail. It has the sparks the same as tear gas, Molotov cocktails don't create sparklers.

Notice the difference:
Molotov Cocktail:

Ferguson Missouri:

image source
image source
image source

edit on 18-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join