It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I know where you got that made up charge. Lostvoices14 twitter post. They were arrested for jaywalking and Lostvoices14 fabricated that "manner of walking" charge. You are parroting Lostvoices14. How very unoriginal of you!

twitter.com...

Here's the truth aka the facts.

friendica.libertypod.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

No I got the info from "I AM MIKE BROWN" at Argus
news. They were video taping live & waiting for the
2 people who were coming out to get the whole story.

Sorry I fell asleep while waiting.

If it was for jay walking they should just say that instead
of the weird things on your list...it would look & sound more
professional.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
It sounds weird because Lostvoices14 wants the public to believe that 2 of them were arrested for walking like black people do. You do know what I mean don't you? They're crying the race card at every turn.
This is what Lostvoices14 means by swag.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Protests are proving productive:

Through a press release, the city indicated a number of proposed changes will be discussed during the meeting. The public will also have an opportunity to speak.

One change is the creation of a citizen review board tasked with working with the Ferguson Police Department.

Citizens review boards are a must for all local Leo IMO.

And this

Another proposed change would be to cap how much of the city’s general revenue comes from municipal court fines. The cap would be 15%. The idea is to show citizens the fines are for punishment and not for generating revenue.

The council is also expected to introduce and ordnance that will repeal the offense of “Failure to Appear.”​

Fox2

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
They're doing away with "failure to appear"? What then compels a person to go to court? I see Detroit in Fergusons near future. A desolate, barren, dangerous urban wasteland.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's probably because stuff like this was happening:

The report alleged that the Ferguson Municipal Court routinely began hearing cases 30 minutes before the scheduled start time, then locked the doors to the building five minutes after the official start. As a result, those who arrived late faced an additional charge for failing to appear.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I read were it was the charges ($) related to failure to appear there getting rid of:

Repeal "failure to appeal" offense for municipal court to eliminate further fines or charges for citizens. Council would introduce this as an ordinance.

here is the link and they further say this about failure to appear:

In addition, the city wants to eliminate a $50 warrant recall fee and $15 notification fee tied to a failure to appear charge. The Council recognizes this could inhibit low-income citizens to pay the escalating costs.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmmm...Tron Carter would like these new rules...

this sums it up quite well....

www.cc.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
DP

edit on 09pm30pmfu2014-09-10T13:10:58-05:000158 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interestingly, it appears there was a video taken just after the shooting which has now emerged showing the two contractors who recently surfaced in giving witness statements, proving that they were actually there.

New Michael Brown shooting witnesses describe scene

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.

The man told CNN he heard one gunshot, then another shot about 30 seconds later.

"The cop didn't say get on the ground. He just kept shooting," the man said.

That same witness described the gruesome scene, saying he saw Brown's "brains come out of his head," again stating, "his hands were up."
The other contractor told CNN he saw Brown running away from a police car.

Brown "put his hands up," the construction worker said, and "the officer was chasing him."
The video, recorded several minutes after the shooting, gives new insight into the case, which has spurred a Justice Department investigation, national debate and protests over authorities' handling of the case.

The construction workers said they don't live in Ferguson and don't know the Brown family, but their account squares with accounts from several other witnesses of the unarmed African-American teen's shooting death on August 9.

Oh, and these two contractors are white. Does that make a difference to the doubters?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
No, it doesn't matter what race these "witnesses" are. If CNN dug them up more than a month after the shooting, I believe it's just propaganda lies by CNN. CNN is not a credible news source, and neither are these 2 blurred out unidentified "witnesses".
soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There's a video of them there at the crime scene where a cop is putting up police tape. That's propaganda?

What witnesses does Wilson even have backing him up?
edit on 18Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:20:30 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It appears that they are chalking victims of the past
that were killed unarmed on the street.

Source new.livestream.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The governor needs to send the National Guard back to Ferguson! A cop was shot by a man only described as having dreadlocks. I assume the tv reporter in the video is too timid, cowardly, and politically correct to state that a black man with dreadlocks shot a Ferguson police officer.

They had no problem telling the world repeatedly that a black teen was shot by a white cop... Can't they provide an accurate description so the public knows what to be looking for? Notice also that they only identify the cop as a male officer. So the facts are a black criminal shot a white cop.

FERGUSON, Mo. — A manhunt was underway Sunday for the man who shot a Ferguson police officer in the arm Saturday night. The shooting occurred while the male officer was performing a routine check at the Ferguson Community Center, police said.
www.usatoday.com...

edit on 28-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
New York Times: Michael Brown's blood found on officer's gun, uniform, car door.

Forensic tests have found Michael Brown's blood on the uniform, gun and interior of the vehicle of the officer who shot and killed him, The New York Times reports. While not definitive, officials briefed on the case told the Times that the evidence seems to corroborate the Grand Jury testimony of Officer Darren Wilson, of the Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department, and undermine to some degree the testimony of Brown's friend, Dorian Johnson.

www.nola.com...

This evidence proves that Big Load was trying to disarm Officer Wilson while leaning his obese body inside Wilson's vehicle. He ran off briefly because he was scared by the loud noise of the gunshot. PCP effectively blocked off any pain he should have felt as well as any shred of common sense he may have possessed while not in a drug induced stupor.

Big Load then made the fatal mistake of turning around and charging at Officer Wilson like an enraged African elephant does when it realizes it has been shot. The only way to stop the charge was a bullet to the cranium.

I'm still waiting for the toxicology report on Big Load. I know he was smoking blunts laced with PCP. Why has that evidence not been leaked to the public? Surely enough time has passed and they have the results. Let's hear it!

I suppose the criminal apologists will claim this blood evidence was planted by the police... riot on!
archive.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

This doesn't prove a single thing, other then brown's blood got on wilson. He was shot 6 times, once at the car, inevitable that his blood would be on him.

A person who is shot does not have to close to physical contact in order for blood to transfer. You clip an artery and you will get arterial spray. If the suspect reacts to being shot and moves to grab that wound with his other hand, then bringing it back up as the other shots hit you can have transfer that way as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
From an I believe LEO poster on this site from the thread on this new evidence
And it brown was high on PCP we would know by now, but keep acting like you know without a shadow of a doubt that he was hopped up.
You also must of missed the new witness that came forward and countered once again the notion that brown bum rushed the officer.
Said he he turned around and took one step and was shot 3 times and then at that point as he was staggering and falling forward the officer shoot him again, all while never getting closer then 20 feet to the officer.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bring on the personal attacks and 'criminal apologist' remarks

edit on thSun, 19 Oct 2014 12:41:21 -0500America/Chicago1020142180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
How do you explain Brown's blood on the interior door panel of Wilson's vehicle? Brown must have had his tubby torso inside the vehicle! It's all on him. If he wouldn't of attacked Wilson he would still be alive smoking dope, slapping hoes, and rapping really bad tunes. I can't wait for the grand jury decision to clear Wilson. I look forward to Ferguson being reduced to a burned out wasteland when the dummies don't get what they want.
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 19-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Cause he was shot during what ever scuffle was happening.
Or it was on Wilsons hand or uniform and transferred to the door when he got out of the vehicles.
Yes wilson most likely won't get charge cause in our great nation cops can kill people pretty much when ever they want cause it's their word v a dead persons

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
What do you think Wilson should have done when Brown was leaning inside his vehicle assaulting and attempting to disarm him? Plead with him to please stop it? Submit to the thug and beg for his life? Go the extra mile with restraint, and then die for it? In the real world, it's kill or be killed. It's a decision that has to be made quickly. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Brown was a criminal and died for it.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am not sold that he was leaning into his vehicle and trying to take his weapon.
You make it sound like brown had wilsons life in his hands, hardly the case.
I don't get how we go from brown shoving a store clerk to beating a cop to death with his hands....
Why are you painting him as this man that is just going to snap and kill this officer for no reason?

What is so hard to understand that the events might not have taken place like you think they did?
Brown was killed over 20 feet away from wilson, hardly a kill or be killed situation.

And criminals deserve due process, getting shot 6 times cause the cop was 'scared' is not due process.
edit on thMon, 20 Oct 2014 16:05:10 -0500America/Chicago1020141080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120 >>

join