It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
For those that perpetuate the myth that the Ferguson residents are merely peaceful protesters and it's outsiders who are doing the looting and other mayhem, I give you this as proof. Stop supporting criminals...

No one has denied the fact that there have been small factions, or pockets, within the protests committing crime/looting/rioting. While most have come from outside Ferguson, we all have recognized that some were from Ferguson. That does not mean, however, that you take that as to mean all protesters. The majority of which were peacefully assembling, and not just that, informing police of criminal elements, confronting those elements themselves, and preventing those elements from derailing their agenda and peaceful assembly.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel
It was much more than small factions of the Ferguson community that looted stores. Millions of dollars worth of merchandise was stolen from the local Walmart. The electronics section was hit especially hard. It was time to go "shopping" for a new wide screen tv! They're opportunists of the lowest moral character.
www.ksdk.com...

Look at this guy! Is that the Black Power salute? Such pride in their destructive accomplishments. Pitiful people...

Oh this one thinks he has it all figured out. He admits doing his share of looting too. Watch the video.
www.stltoday.com...

edit on 3-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

In comparison to the larger numbers of protesters, yes, it is small factions. Again, no one will disagree with you that those who looted and rioted were opportunistic and took advantage of the situation for personal gain. That point has been conceded and agreed upon.

What needs to be conceded and agreed upon still is the fact it sounds and appears your are applying those factions are representative of all protesters and thus their movement and grievances they are trying to address are illegitimate.
I suppose I would like to ask if that is the case, is this what you are stating?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel
No I don't think all of them are guilty of rioting and looting. But once rioting and looting take place, any sympathy I may have had vanishes. These are the type of people the police deal with every day, and it's getting harder because certain people think they should be treated with the utmost respect when they don't give any to others. Like I said earlier, Mike would be alive today if he simply used the sidewalk instead of walking down the double yellow line like it was his private pathway. Are you familiar with black pedestrians who will jaywalk right out in traffic and cast that scowling stink-eye look at you? I see it a lot. I think there's something seriously mentally wrong with them. It's quite a common thing for them to do. That's what I believe Mike was doing that day, walking down the middle of the road giving any passing motorist the stink-eye, including Darren Wilson. It escalated when Darren drove off and noticed in his rear-view mirror Mike and Dorian still in the middle of the road flipping the bird at him. Disrespectful hoodlums... They caused the situation to spiral to its fateful conclusion. soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

soundcloud.com...

I don't care about his soundcloud account or his music and lyrics, no one really does but those using it as propaganda. If lyrics had any legitimate bearing or indication of criminal intent or activity on its own merit, there would be millions you would need to go after. Nothing else being debated or put to rest indicates Brown has a pattern of criminal activity (I am not counting Cannabis in this). It only indicates Brown made a few bad decisions just prior to his death.

No I don't think all of them are guilty of rioting and looting. But once rioting and looting take place, any sympathy I may have had vanishes.

So you let a few bad apples spoil the rest for you? You have no sympathy or apathy, rather no idea how that gave you the perception that you need not care about the rest?

These are the type of people the police deal with every day, and it's getting harder because certain people think they should be treated with the utmost respect when they don't give any to others.

Respect and due process are two different things. Respect and rights are two different things. You can uphold ones rights and give them due process without lending them respect, you cannot gain respect by taking either away.

Like I said earlier, Mike would be alive today if he simply used the sidewalk instead of walking down the double yellow line like it was his private pathway.

He also would still be alive if the officer took different actions. What is your point?

Are you familiar with black pedestrians who will jaywalk right out in traffic and cast that scowling stink-eye look at you? I see it a lot. I think there's something seriously mentally wrong with them. It's quite a common thing for them to do. That's what I believe Mike was doing that day, walking down the middle of the road giving any passing motorist the stink-eye, including Darren Wilson.

And this isn't a racist/biased/sterotyped comment? I've seen this activity a plethora of times from every race and ethnicity not only in America, but in the UK. This alone tells me no one, not even an investigation or court ruling in Brown's favor will change your mind/thought on the matter.

It escalated when Darren drove off and noticed in his rear-view mirror Mike and Dorian still in the middle of the road flipping the bird at him. Disrespectful hoodlums... They caused the situation to spiral to its fateful conclusion.

It is their right to disrespect a police officer by giving them the bird if they wish, there is no crime against things like this. That aside, you have to pick your battles, most cops would not choose to escalate, let alone make a big deal out of, or for that matter even approach someone walking down the middle of an empty street (an extremely low, only citation crime if one at all in some places). No one denies Brown and Dorian made bad decisions, but so did Dorian. They ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE, not just the two you make mention of. Specific blame cannot be given until the investigation is complete.
edit on 9/3/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: spelling & grammar

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Live March on "I AM MIKE", the group Lost Voices
have marched every single night. Tomorrow there will be
be a Nation Wide Camp Out which will include NY & DC...

new.livestream.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just read this story on The Blaze. It happened in Springfield, MO. Looks like a hate crime to me. Probably related to the instigators in Ferguson. Think about the LA riots real hard because it's coming in October, right on schedule for the upcoming election. Notice how this pack of cowards 1st attack the lone woman, and when her brave man comes to her defense the cowards attack as a pack once again. And they wonder why people don't like them and why so many of them are in prison. Take a good look and tell me I'm being a racist.
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

What do these criminals in Springfield have anything to do with the people in Ferguson?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It's racist when you take an incident like this and use it to blanket an entire race of people.
This group of boys do not account for all of the black population.
Agreed they are despicable people for what they did, but that doesn't mean every black teenage boy would do the same

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Soo... this article just came out. I'll summarize it as best I can:

Almost all of the witnesses who shared these accounts with media either knew Brown; lived at or near the Canfield Green apartments, where the shooting occurred; or were visiting friends or relatives there.

But there were two outsiders who happened to be working outside at the apartment complex on Aug. 9 — two men from a company in Jefferson County — who heard a single gunshot, looked up from their work and witnessed the shooting.
The worker, who has not previously spoken with reporters, said he did not see what happened at the officer’s car — where Wilson and Brown engaged in an initial struggle and a shot was fired from Wilson’s gun.

His account largely matches those who reported that Wilson chased Brown on foot away from the car after the initial gunshot and fired at least one more shot in the direction of Brown as he was fleeing; that Brown stopped, turned around and put his hands up; and that the officer killed Brown in a barrage of gunfire.
The worker said he saw Brown on Aug. 9 about 11 a.m. as Brown was walking west on Canfield Drive, toward West Florissant Avenue.

He said Brown struck up a rambling, half-hour conversation with his co-worker.

The co-worker could not be reached for comment through his employer. He previously told KTVI (Channel 2) that he had uttered a profanity in frustration after hitting a tree root while digging. Brown heard him and stopped to talk.

Brown “told me he was feeling some bad vibes,” the co-worker told KTVI in a video that aired Aug. 12. “That the Lord Jesus Christ would help me through that as long as I didn’t get all angry at what I was doing.”

The worker interviewed by the Post-Dispatch said he paid attention to little of the conversation. He said he heard Brown tell his co-worker that he had a picture of Jesus on his wall; and the co-worker joked that the devil had a picture of him on the wall.

The co-worker told KTVI that Brown promised to come back and resume their conversation; Brown walked away, and the workers returned to their job.

About a half-hour later, the worker heard a gunshot. Then he saw Brown running away from a police car. Wilson trailed about 10 to 15 feet behind, gun in hand. About 90 feet away from the car, the worker said, Wilson fired another shot at Brown, whose back was turned.

The worker said Brown stumbled and then stopped, put his hands up, turned around and said, “OK, OK, OK, OK, OK.” He said he told investigators from the St. Louis County police and the FBI that because of the stumble, it seemed to him that Brown had been wounded.
Wilson, gun drawn, also stopped about 10 feet in front of Brown, the worker said.

Then Brown moved, the worker said. “He’s kind of walking back toward the cop.” He said Brown’s hands were still up.

Wilson began backing up as he fired, the worker said.

After the third shot, Brown’s hands started going down, and he moved about 25 feet toward Wilson, who kept backing away and firing. The worker said he could not tell from where he watched — about 50 feet away — if Brown’s motion toward Wilson after the shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”
He said the officer “didn’t say, ‘Get on the ground.’ He didn’t say anything. At first his gun was down and then he … got about 8 to 10 feet away from him … I heard six, seven shots … it seemed like seven. Then he put his gun down. That’s when Michael stumbled forward. I’d say about 25 feet or so and then fell right on his face.”

No witness has ever publicly claimed that Brown charged at Wilson. The worker interviewed by the Post-Dispatch disputed claims by Wilson’s defenders that Brown was running full speed at the officer.

“I don’t know if he was going after him or if he was falling down to die,” he said. “It wasn’t a bull rush.”

Still pretty long, but it's an interesting account by some folks who apparently didn't know Brown yet struck up a conversation with him. That rather narrows the timeline down, too. They spoke around 11am for about 30min, then Brown went to the store where that incident occurred, and left a few minutes after that.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

The racists are not going to be happy that these witness accounts doesn't fit there narrative.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What if those witnesses have been paid to re-arrange the story?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What if there aliens that need tree roots to power there spaceship?

No witness have publicly confirmed that Michael Brown was charging the officer!!!
edit on 6-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: xuenchen

What if there aliens that need tree roots to power there spaceship?

If they are, we would have heard by now.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm sort of surprised that he was evangelizing, this sure paints a completely different picture of who he was.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
If Jesus really was an important part of Big Mike's life, he wouldn't have robbed the Ferguson Market. He violated many of the Ten Commandments that day, and all the days before that with his vile crappin.

3.Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4.Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5.Honor thy father and thy mother.
8.Thou shalt not steal.
10.Thou shalt not covet.

This contractor witness doesn't trouble me at all. He admits he didn't see what happened at Wilson's vehicle. He states that Big Mike was advancing on Wilson. Case closed. I like how someone referred to those thugs in Springfield as boys. That's the standard reaction. Oh they're just boys! Totally ignoring the crimes they commit. No they're adults when they commit felonies!

This new public relations scam painting Big Mike as some religious preacher is laughable! I'm LMFAO!
soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You already know Brown is guilty of charging Wilson because he is black right? Thats all you need to know he was a criminal? Thats what all your posts claim, he is black so he is a criminal and deserved to be gunned down in the street, is this accurate?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
Why are you trying to make posts for me? Read what I write if you care to, and try to understand it. Don't read whatever I post and then rewrite it your way so that you can call me a racist. If you think I'm a racist, that's fine with me, I don't care what you think of me. I just posted the numerous Commandments that your victim violated day in, day out. Yet you believe he was a saint? You must be kidding me?

edit on 6-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lol man of course you get out of that statement that the man said he charged Wilson. The most he said was that he moved forward and he he said he was sure if it was cause he was hurt or on cause he was stumbling.
And I called them boys cause that is what they are. Men don't do what they did,boys commit those type of crimes.
Just cute your are over 18 doesn't mean you are man
edit on thSat, 06 Sep 2014 18:15:27 -0500America/Chicago920142780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
What the heck are you rambling on about? You're saying that the type of hate crime pack attack in Springfield, MO is only committed by juveniles? Is that a fact? I think you're just winging it now. What a whopper that was. You love defending thugs, don't you? Like a criminal defense lawyer, but you do it for free. What is your agenda? Are you trying to condition the masses to accept as normal, the savage behavior of ghetto scum? May I ask if you live in a city, or out in the sticks where you haven't a clue what happens in the real world? Of course it's possible you could live in either situation and be completely clueless.

EDIT: Legal definition of an adult is 18 years of age! Don't be ignorant!

edit on 6-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join