It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
You wrongly assumed I meant the Youtube link, for some bizarre reason, then accuse me of not having patience?

If you had bothered to read my last two sentences, you would see the context of "the link" that I referred to: the article in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The link is broken for me, as "4d.html" is cut off of the generated link. It is broken because of BBC not properly formatting it automatically, and ATS has done this for many links. There is no coverup - it's just a failure of the BBC code. Most links, like this one, can be corrected by using the BBC URL tags: Missouri coroners question practices of forensics company operator. Please use these tags.

And no, it doesn't prove anything. What's wrong - did I go off the script from The Conservative Treehouse, where you got this argument from?

Your argument presumes several things: that the lawyer was not mistaken, that there was only one autopsy by the family, and that Dr. Baden and Michael Parcells broke the law.

It's illegal for a mere assistant to perform an autopsy. Dr. Baden has a great reputation and would not do something illegal like that to compromise that reputation. Therefore, your presumption that Parcells did the autopsy and Dr. Baden merely signed off on it is utterly without basis, unless you have some concrete proof. Did you again miss where the NYT wrote that he and Parcells performed a 4 hour autopsy on Sunday?

The conjecture you and the original source of your argument use is not proof. There could also have been two autopsies done, just as in the scenario I described. And again, like I said before, the lawyer could just have been wrong. Why are you so quick to slander people when something disagrees with you?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
I see the dapper Nation of Islam racists marching. Do you see them? Stirring up trouble. Nothing has changed with them.
Zebra: The True Account of 179 Days of Terror in San Francisco
archive.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I never saw this flag before. Could it be the proposed flag for the segregated area that the Nation of Islam claims is the only solution for America? They can have Michigan and Illinois.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Those terrible unions, they gave us the weekend, 40 hour work week, overtime, health benefits, got rid of child labor.

the unions from 1900-1960 gave us that stuff.

the unions are for the most part corrupt in todays world.
edit on 30/8/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Glad y'all are watching this march! IAMB just said the police have changed the route and blocked off the street leading to the police department, so the march is heading to a secluded park where it's essentially not public anymore. Ridiculous. Some protesters very angry about this and insisting the march go ahead to the cop shop. Love it!

(Edit: sorry I dipped out for a few days, another thread on another subject made my blood pressure almost give me a stroke, so I had to back away from the keyboard for 48 hours. Back now.
)

Also: "Ain't no justice in the park! Ain't no justice in the park!" Eff yeah.
edit on 30-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They've got nothing better to do. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. They are being incited to commit violence by Nation of Islam racists. It is what it is. "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Something I've noticed in many threads now: you really love to call people racists - especially minorities.

Food for thought regarding Ferguson:

Some cities now depend on crime for revenue.
edit on 12Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:29:38 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Nation of Islam is not racist?
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists is not racist?
New Black Panthers is not racist?

Truth is hard to swallow?

Maybe the chart you provided proves that the black community in Ferguson commit a lot of crimes. Could that be what it illustrates? No, you think it must mean the cops are bad racists...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So I suppose these protesters discredit your entire argument? The Right are all racists! (See how easy that is?)

Edit: plus, a little background for that last sign: The vast majority of Kenya is Christian, with only 11% subscribing to Islam.

edit on 30-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00
Educate yourself about who the true racists are! Nation of Islam teaches to this day that the white man was grafted from the original dark black human inhabitants of this world. Talk about ignorance. To them, we are white devils who must be killed. Read the book and learn about the people you blindly support.
archive.org...

edit on 30-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!
Hands up don't shoot!!

Stand Still !! Don't Move !!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Educate yourself about who the true racist are! Nation of Islam teaches to this day that the white man was grafted from the original dark black human inhabitants of this world. Talk about ignorance. To them, we are white devils who must be killed. Read the book and learn about the people you blindly support.
archive.org...

I will do so once you admit that the Right is racist.

Otherwise, this is not the thread for that conversation. Stir the pot elsewhere. We have better things to focus on, like JUSTICE.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Funny, because if you were to read the link I appended to that post, you'd see that whites in Ferguson are found to have contraband 34% of the time when stopped and searched while blacks in Ferguson are found to have contraband 22% of the time when stopped and searched.

Oh, and blacks in Ferguson are stopped and searched way more often - so often that, if we were to assume only residents were stopped, about 33% were stopped in 2013 and 4% were searched. Meanwhile, using the same assumption, about 10% were stopped in 2013 and 0.7% were searched.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I like this one better.
Pants up, don't loot!
Pants up, don't loot!
Pants up. don't loot!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: xuenchen
I like this one better.
Pants up, don't loot!
Pants up, don't loot!
Pants up. don't loot!

Ah, the ever-popular "black people wear their pants low" meme. You keep exposing your true agenda more and more each post you make. *Cough-ra-cough-cist!-cough*

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Maybe they're stopped more because they're rolling through stop signs, speeding, obstructing traffic, road raging, drive by shootings, driving under the influence of booze and drugs, driving stolen vehicles, or driving jalopies that should have been turned in for Cash for Clunkers? Those are possibilities are they not?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Back on topic: for those wanting to watch the inevitable drama at the cop-shop, check out these livestreams:

NewsRevo

Anon in Ferguson

(Hold on, gotta reboot, browser is freezing up, be back in a sec)

link   

Are those pics from Ferguson?

Wonder why the MSM has missed it.

And be careful, some of those were proven to be photo-shopped.

I won't go off topic to find the threads here.

link   
Iammikebeown feed is down but this one is up and at the police station, the main group of protesters haven't arrived yet. the cops are photographing the crowd:

newsrevo

Edit
Iammikebrown is back up
edit on 30-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join