It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CatrionaBeldame
I don't have a very good feeling about this, and there's only one stream up, and getting this as far as I can find. I hope nothing happens. Still heading to the police department.

I hope if something does happen, they get it all on tape, before, during, and after, so no one can claim "yeah, but we didn't see what happened leading up to this...." like with Powell and the 1.5 minutes of tape they got before cops even arrived. Cannot believe that shooting is being totally ignored by media and citizens. :/

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Grrr, Anon down now. Hope it's just a battery change. Remember to refresh, y'all. This is the main Anon Ops livestream page, you can refresh it without doing the delete-node thing. Check back to see if the event is "live" and not "event started".

EDIT: revolutionary_z is still up
edit on 23-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

Edit again: holy crap, is that Taystee in the WAVE shirt?!?!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
WOW, I didn't know that the "Officer GFYourself" video was taped by Revolutionary_Z!!!!! The only guy still streaming tonight, and taking the time to connect with a dude who came all the way from SC (yawp, SC in the house, very proud!!!) and encouraging him to livestream and telling him all his tips and equipment and whatnot. Very cool, and definitely deserves a shoutout!

Go Rev_Z!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
WOW, I didn't know that the "Officer GFYourself" video was taped by Revolutionary_Z!!!!! The only guy still streaming tonight, and taking the time to connect with a dude who came all the way from SC (yawp, SC in the house, very proud!!!) and encouraging him to livestream and telling him all his tips and equipment and whatnot. Very cool, and definitely deserves a shoutout!

Go Rev_Z!

Yeah, I heard that. Also love that they're talking about the John Oliver story on the subject because I agree...Oliver nailed it, lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh boy, guy on Reb_Z...lol...down there to inform about government surveillance and stalking. Interesting.

To add: he was mistaken for being someone from Infowars instead of being a fan of it...

edit on 23/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
Oh boy, guy on Reb_Z...lol...down there to inform about government surveillance and stalking. Interesting.

To add: he was mistaken for being someone from Infowars instead of being a fan of it...

Yeah that was shady as hell. Like that chick had any reason to lie about almost being punched. :/

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Interesting....Rev_Z sharing our sentiment that it's totally sucky for Tim Pool to have just up and left the coverage when it got boring. Says there's long-standing animosity between Pool and "old school streamers". I'd love to hear the background! I love Tim, but I also understand there's context and details I have no clue about.
In the end, Rev_Z got the footage that made national news because he stuck around, and for that, I commend him.

to Rev_Z!

Edit: also, great post here in the stream link thread about using a Firefox addon to block scripts like the Anon stream login script!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Rev_Z sharing our sentiment that it's totally sucky for Tim Pool to have just up and left the coverage when it got boring.

You could go fill in for the man. Many days there may have taken a toll on him. Or, he can be like everyone else and do as he pleases, not what some people want him to do.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"I am Mike Brown" LIVE right now. The protesters are going
to march for unity. Everyone is getting a yellow T-Shirt & the
march is sponsored by the NAACP & they are going to march
to ground zero.

new.livestream.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They are lining up with all youth up front,
college people (25 yrs & younger) & then the rest.
I can't tell how many people are participating maybe
100+...now there are red & yellow-orange shirts too.
The first loop of the march will be in complete silence.

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 2382014 by Ektar because: more info provided

edit on 2382014 by Ektar because: more info provided

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Rev_Z sharing our sentiment that it's totally sucky for Tim Pool to have just up and left the coverage when it got boring.

You could go fill in for the man. Many days there may have taken a toll on him. Or, he can be like everyone else and do as he pleases, not what some people want him to do.

Man, I'm not gonna get into a debate about Tim Pool. He can do as he pleases, and I can have an opinion about it. This debate is silly.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
"I am Mike Brown" LIVE right now. The protesters are going
to march for unity. Everyone is getting a yellow T-Shirt & the
march is sponsored by the NAACP & they are going to march
to ground zero.

new.livestream.com...

Cheers
Ektar

Thanks for monitoring this during the day! Watching now. I also have a new stream to share tonight if she goes live again, should be good!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Welcome...the NAACP have at least 100+ people
& they expect the rest of the protesters that are
already marching to join up with them.

This should be interesting & hopefully still
peaceful. So far everyone is in good spirits.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Police Both the Chief of St Louis County police, and the Chief of St Louis Metro police, and Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson are carrying the NAACP sign in the protest.

Iammikebrown

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Man, I'm not gonna get into a debate about Tim Pool. He can do as he pleases, and I can have an opinion about it. This debate is silly.

Then don't complain when he does

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Heat index is 115 degrees, highway patrol is using a gator to hand out water to protesters.

Police marching with the protestors, the crowd is growing in size a few hundred for now.

Courage, will not skip this generation!
Courage, will not skip this generation!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Then don't complain when he does

Get a life, dude. You're being childish now. Start a "We Love Tim Pool" thread if you want to debate this, otherwise, there are a lot more important things we are discussing in this thread than your need to be the center of attention. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So this is officially now a racial protest..
wtf is going on here?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
So this is officially now a racial protest..
wtf is going on here?

What are you talking about?

Its a NAACP sponsored youth march?

Your the only one who has mentioned race, other than the racist remarks on twitter?
edit on 23-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

it's the NAACP.
one would assume it had something to do with color or they wouldn't be there.
or am i missing something

new topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join