It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irish Claddagh and the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I had read a few things on Google.com message boards about how the real history of the Claddagh is that it was used as a 'prostitutes ring' and possibly even NWO related symbol, amongst wearers JFK, Reagan, etc.
All are known to have worn them extensively. theres all kinds of weird things i've been reading about these kind of things recently, and am sort of new to the whole thing, as far as celtic stuff like this goes.
i mean, i know the basic background but is there more to this?

Whats the true story?? or is this BS?

dont get me wrong, i am not bashing the celts in anyway. im of irish descent myself and have always wondered and heard various things. however whats its recently been used and abused as, still is left to wonder. is weird that the republicans seem to be very fond of this symbol. epecially the bush family and reagans.

all kinds of things seem a little weird about it... and there seems to be no real "concrete" thing behind it.

anyone have any info or theories?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
dictionary.reference.com...
clad·dagh
n.

A ring with a raised design of two hands clasping a crowned heart, usually given as a token of love or friendship.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
JFK and Reagan both wore the Claddagh because they were Irish descended. The claddagh, being Irish, would certainly not be unusual being worn by persons of Irish descent.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When you have the heart facing you, it means you are available, if not, you are engaged, not that you are bought and paid for for the night.

The claddagh is something of an imperialist symbol, since its originally british and means loyalty to the monarch.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Very impressive, Nygdan

GreenBlob: If the Oirish were any part of the controling interests of the world, (esp. from a conspiratorial point of view), then I definitley missed something.

Slainte

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcgillicuddy
Very impressive, Nygdan

GreenBlob: If the Oirish were any part of the controling interests of the world, (esp. from a conspiratorial point of view), then I definitley missed something.

Slainte

Oh yeah. The Irish control the world. The world just has yet to realize it.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcgillicuddy
If the Oirish were any part of the controling interests of the world, (esp. from a conspiratorial point of view), then I definitley missed something.

I have a jewish friend who says the same sort of thing. "if we're rich and run the world, where's my cut!!"

This page actually makes some of the same statements about the claddagh and the NWO, or at least masonry:
mypage.bluewin.ch...

Here's a claddagh ring, for all us non-finians:

Here's another ATS thread on the claddagh, different context though.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join