It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arma 3 gameplay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here's some gameplay I did last night

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Great Video ,

I Remember a long time ago , when Operation Flashpoint : cold war crisis came out , it was nothing like any other game i previously played , meaning the linear shooters like Wolfenstein , Blake stone , rise of the traids etc.

I thought this was another shooter game , but boy what was i happy to be wrong , it was revolutionary in many ways for me , mostly it greatly motivated me to play open world shooters like this.

Then i lost track of this franchise , Bohemia had some issues with the other company they worked with as i can remember and the company splitted up.

Until a few years ago , I saw this game named Arma 2 on the steam store , the first screenshot was all the proof i needed , Everything in the game looked the same as the game i played years ago , only with a big graphic overhaul.

Arma 2 was the best buy for me ever , i probably have 2000 hours of game time at least , i started out playing the Co-op massive online maps , in wich about 60 players would face thousands of AI controlled enemy's and objectives would be trowed at you.

People would play as a oiled machine , you would have players taking on roles as Black hawk pilots , and transport people to the area of operation , fella's flying A-10's supporting other players on the ground with a laser designator.

Also played the Day z mod for Arma 2 , had some of my greatest moments in gaming in it , played for years with a good co worker of mine.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I gave up Arma 2 when it went over fullyto the Steam servers, MSO would never work again, so now I spend my time fully in Arma 3

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I remember trying out Arma a few years ago. It was quite laggy at the time and made it a bit frustrating for me (lag kills, as they say, hehehe).

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Played Arma 3 again after i saw your video , played the campaign , just gotten off the first island after the invasion.

also played a mod , Whole lotta Altis , you start with a squad on Altis , and AI enemy camps you got to conquer , NPC's such as resistance , you can build basis reinforce them , order units and vehicles , and do a lot of side missions etc.

You need to complete missions to gain more points , so you can buy everything from a rifleman to the drone support.

I like it because , there are both Bluefor and Opfor AI Commanders , so i am just a small part of the bigger picture , yet have resources to execute my operations with a lot of possibility's.

edit on 20-8-2014 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Look for our server: Task Force Ghost
We are usually on late night

new topics

top topics

join