It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normally, I just see rocks, but...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah it's water. No doubt about it for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Arkenology...

edit on 18-8-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Inexplicable for sure. There are areas I have looked at that look more like city dumps. Building materials, cloth, other strange looking stuff! Ya figure that after all these years, thick dust has covered a LOT of the items, giving them the 'Rock' appearance. Looking like major destruction had occurred destroying the full appearance of items, and mixing them all up......?
Just sayin is all.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken

Arkenology...

I like it lol

To be honest your threads are great !
Maybe a compilation thread for all the anomalies is in order !
Keep it going !
Seen as Arken take a lot more of this !
Sorry had to again !
It like trying to get blood out of a mmmmm rock !

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

LOL!!! I agree that Arkens Threads are very entertaining. I was glad to see someone who shared the same interest as myself. I have hunted Anomalies for years. A lot of them I have found on the Moon. Very Intriguing!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

A compilation already exist: Curiosity Potential Anomalies by jeep3r

It's the good one to start

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I know it's off topic but there's only a few people who think outside the box .
I always ask my gf what she thinks of the moon and stars and she says !
So what and doesn't give it a second thought ,but in a way good on her side ,she deals with what's here and now !
And I know there's everything out there !
Maybe were the remnants of a civilisation that's already blown it's chance and we're just repeating what they have done !

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Glad you took that in good humor Arken, it was very much a tongue in cheek statement, dipped in humor and deep fried in a barrel of chortles.

Slightly more seriously though, I do agree with your approach. Some of us are here to identify the 1% from the 99% and that takes quite sometime and perseverance. You're going to get more fail than success, but that's the nature of the beast.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Glad you took that in good humor Arken, it was very much a tongue in cheek statement, dipped in humor and deep fried in a barrel of chortles.

Slightly more seriously though, I do agree with your approach. Some of us are here to identify the 1% from the 99% and that takes quite sometime and perseverance. You're going to get more fail than success, but that's the nature of the beast.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

Don't forget laced with intrigue

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Interesting find ... somehow reminds me of this 'piece' we found earlier in the mission:

Source Image

Many of the eroded terrain features, especially those imaged between sols 107-109, display similar kinds of shapes that IMO don't look like the usual rocks lying around on the red planet.

Nice find & keep up the good work ... S&F!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you look at the foreground in your original image you will see very similar rocks. I think it only stands out because it is standing on its side.I notice many of the layers are lifting and may end up this way also.
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 18-8-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Could you highlight what you mean. I'm not seeing anything that looks even remotely like the one highlighted.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
remnant of past missions? didn't some missions fail and burn up in the atmosphere or crash on the ground and break? Just a possibility. Maybe from a mission we weren't told about, if that makes it interesting enough...

Maybe it's the tip of a million year old structure that's been buried over time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join