It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown Autopsy Report Leaked by NYT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: beezzer

Arms up doesn't necessarily mean arms over your head, most common reaction I think is to just bend your elbows and have your hands beside your face or in front of.

Agreed, and that's why I think it's implausible that he had his hands raised. Now some cops are pitiful shots, but with hands raised and elbows bent, that's close to a 2ft group at relatively close range against a supposedly stationary, surrendering target. Its not impossible, but seems unlikely.

It seems more likely to me that this was panic fire in rapid succession, stitching a nearly straight line up his arm to his head with each successive shot higher than the last due to the muzzle rising. The first was probably intended roughly for center-mass. The top of the skull shot is somewhat problematic, unless he'd started falling forward at the time it hit.
edit on 18-8-2014 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you think things are bad in Ferguson now, wait until the final report based on autopsy confirms officer's self-defense story. But I'm sure the Fed autopsy will be molded to fit the current narrative. Look at how well the Feds handled the JFK autopsy to fit their agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Glad you caught what the other Doc said because, Doc Badden is getting up there in years, & the little bit of stuttering he did, was a bit hard to follow...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Another vid

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just noticed if a person only partially raises his hands the front of the top of the arms are still forward.

Could have been either way.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
If only 3 bullets were found in the body of the deceased why do they keep saying he was shot 6 times?

Also the report says , ENTRY AND RE-ENTRY,, not each wound is a bullet, fired.

Well on another site they were discussing military bullets that cause alot of damage, ie. ricochet and create multiple pathways in the body. And I would wonder why the police are being equipped with "magic" bullets.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I've read those discussions and those people don't know what they're talking about. The only bullets the military uses are full metal jacket, which are generally poor performers for self-defense. They tend to pass straight through the target and don't expand, fragment or flatten, especially in the case of a relatively low velocity handgun round such as this. They certainly aren't 'magic' bullets. They're typically used as cheap target rounds by civilians.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: BobAthome
If only 3 bullets were found in the body of the deceased why do they keep saying he was shot 6 times?

Also the report says , ENTRY AND RE-ENTRY,, not each wound is a bullet, fired.

Well on another site they were discussing military bullets that cause alot of damage, ie. ricochet and create multiple pathways in the body. And I would wonder why the police are being equipped with "magic" bullets.

Is it at least possible that the officers gun only held 6 rounds????

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78
yup, it seems more than likely that he was shooting at a moving target not a stationary target.
A blind man could hit a 6`4" 300 lb stationary target at 30 ft. Hitting a moving target at that range is a whole lot harder.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

cause it sounds like he was using an Uzi if u listen too CNN,, ie: "shot 6 times and possibly a lot more!" unquote

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I can't help wondering why the police officer was focused on his right side. And, it does seem Brown IS facing the original officer. I'm assuming via video, the cop cars on the right are after the fact? Wonder if ANY of them had a dashcam???

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: backwherewestarted

(snip)...I don't think people, or at least some people, want to know the truth or let it be known.

Are you kidding? Some people RIOT even more forcefully AFTER the TRUTH is known.

"...I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character..." -MLK.Jr

Sorry Martin, but your dream is dead, and it's turned into the nightmare of self delusion, where everything you do "should be" permissible because of the color of your skin, and where morons who assassinate their own characters by thinking they're entitled to whatever they want because they're bigger and meaner than someone else, are held up as icons and heros and martyrs to riot over, without any of the facts making sense that it was a "racial" killing other than the victim was black and the shooter was white and Revs Jackson and Al and the media and our moms and dads told us so.

This has become a nation of self deluded fools, where we elect community organizers to be president just because they're black, and where we lionize thugs the size of NFL DEs who are too stupid not to get killed over a box of cheap cigars. That's what it should say on "the gentle giant"s tombstone...

"He gave his life for a box of cheap cigars..."

Face it, that's really what it comes down to. He broke the law. He was a big tough idiot who thought he could waltz into the store, take what he wanted, and shove a little old man around, because he felt like it. Well, that BS might fly with certain people, but if it wasn't this cop, it would have been another. He was 18. His lack of character was already fully developed. Sure, a chance he turns it around some day, but meh, I'm not going to lose any sleep over some strong armed NFL defensive end sized 18 year old who was nothing but a stupid, ignorant bully.

How stupid do you have to be to-
1) Steal a box of cigars
2)Wear the same ball cap and T-shirt after, as if what you did is no big deal
3)Walk down the middle of the street, drawing attention to yourself
4)Get into a scuffle with cops over it
5)Die over it

Let's talk honestly about this, shall we?

He died for a box of cigars, but he would have died for a six pack, or an IPad, or whatever the hell else he was going to steal in the future and then be confrontational with the police over. It doesn't even matter if the cops knew who he was or what he'd done a few minutes earlier. BROWN knew, and that made him panic, because I guess he thought he was going to go to jail for life for stealing a box of cheap cigars, and instead he chose the death penalty by acting like he was a law unto himself.

I feel sorry for the cop. HE was the one in the wrong place and the wrong time, and didn't know some frigging moronic behemoth the size of Julius Peppers was going to be charging at him that day.

Why do these people think they don't have to obey the cops? I'm white and I have to obey the cops too, and have had numerous encounters with the cops. I hate it when I see the flashers behind me because I know ANYTHING can happen. Maybe the cop had a bad day. Maybe his wife just died. Maybe his mom. Maybe his cat. Hell, I don't know, but I'm smart enough to know that the best chance I have of getting out of my encounter with minimal difficulty, EVEN if I've broke the law and have to face the music, is to "...cooperate in any way I can, occifer..."

I certainly don't expect to get off easy if I physically confront police. Duh.

This idiot Brown had it coming, and I don't care if that offends people. We're all sinners, but some of us are just plain mean, and that's what I saw in that videotape, a mean, threatening, self centered bully who thought he could do whatever he wanted, with no respect for the property or rights of anyone else, as long as he was bigger than you. He was also very stupid, and I have no respect for that either.

And as much evidence as I see of police brutality, and as much as I hate to side with them, and as much as I wanted to believe that Brown was a harmless, lovable little fuzzball who wouldn't hurt a fly, so much so that on another forum I took the side of Brown...all that aside, once I saw the convenience store video, I knew all I needed to know of Brown's character, and I knew there was high probablity that he acted like an idiot when the cops confronted him, just like he acted like an idiot in the convenient store. I'd think the same damn thing whether Brown was black or white or yellow or red, although I'm fairly sure there wouldn't have been much rioting afterwards if Brown was any other race than black.

Maybe the cop even did a lot of stupid crap and shoudl be reprimanded. I highly doubt he woke up that day and said "Seems like a good day to pick a fight with a black kid and shoot him...but just one! I don't want to go overboard or they'll find out what a rogue, racist cop I really am..."

The police are being conditioned to not "make trouble" with black people. That's all this does, and all it's been doing. And for all the people siding against the cops on this, just remember, YOU have Al Sharpton on your side. That should tell you alot.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
a reply to: kruphix

Hadn't thought of that. Interesting. According to doc. Badden, he could have been running backwards, or rushing forward with head down. That was just said at the live presser...He needs more info, he still said its inconclusive. It's possible 2 of the bullets re entered?? And also, Doc Badden said the head injury was the only fatal injury. Did anyone else watch the presser?? Please add more info if so....

But if he was moving backwards...wouldn't he have ended up on his back instead of his stomach?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: theantediluvian

well we know she is probably lying because he wasn`t hit in the torso.
Dr.Baden said that there was only one wound that could have been inflicted from a shot coming from behind him and that wound was just a grazing shot to the arm.
A 6`4" 300 pound man is not going to jerk or lurch from a grazing shot to the arm as he running.

So if you are 6'4" and 300 lb, you're impervious to pain? My younger brother is a few inches taller than that and probably 50 lb heavier and I'd say if anything, I have a higher pain threshold. I didn't see the term "lurch" used anywhere. I did see "jerked" but even surprise can cause somebody to abruptly jerk. Maybe he wasn't hit from behind, but hearing a gunshot from behind was enough to scare him into stopping?

This is also a high stress situation where people's brains are processing a maximum amount of sensory input, considering their own safety, etc. The brain takes a lot of short cuts to make a coherent picture of what's happening in real time. Ever see the motion-bounce illusion? If you view the animation without sound, it appears that the dots cross but if you add in a clinking sound, your brain interprets what it's seeing as an impact and bounce. Then there is the process of forming a long term memory and how details are updated, deleted or inserted from the memory which is highly susceptible to suggestion.

I don't think that it's reasonable to conclude that any witness who said that it appeared that he'd been hit while fleeing is a liar because there are no wounds to the back. As far as I know, none of them said that they saw the bullet impacting Michael Brown or a resulting wound.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You might "jerk or lurch" just because you heard the shooting start, never mind if you were actually hit.

He's moving away, back turned, first shot hits him from behind on the arm. He turns, shocked and begins to raise his arms as he is shot again. He falls forward and the final shot strikes him on the top of he head.

The above is conjecture on my part. But it's just as plausible from the information contained in the report.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
I can't help wondering why the police officer was focused on his right side. And, it does seem Brown IS facing the original officer. I'm assuming via video, the cop cars on the right are after the fact? Wonder if ANY of them had a dashcam???

When a right handed shooter is mashing his trigger, he strings his shots to the left. Notice how they seem to walk up his right side? Officer was probably aiming center mass but pulled all of his shots left.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gozer

What you're basically saying - with a lot of suppositions and at least one categorical factual error - is that you think people should be shot for petty crime. It's a point of view, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Sorry, you did say that before. I see what your saying now.....that's my fault for not thinking it through.. TY. Again!

edit on 8/18/14 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The Doc also mentioned possible deflection, I just remembered that, but I think someone brought it up a few posts ago. It looks like, the way he is laying, both his arms ended up under him.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character..." -MLK.Jr

lets include the rest of the speech.

a reply to: Gozer

"And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring,
when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet,
from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children,
black men and white men,
Jews and Gentiles,
Protestants and Catholics,
will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

they always forget that part.

R.I.P.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>