It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown Autopsy Report Leaked by NYT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
I agree I think You are exactly right about his arms being out in front of him.
Dr.Baden says that some of the bullets that struck him in the arm entered and exited the body several times.He said that 1 bullet did this 5 times (I.E. entered,exited,entered again, exited again and entered again.)

If the arms were raised up above his head the bullets would have exited the back of the arm and would be laying in the road or lodged in a building or tree that was behind him.

The only possible way for the bullets to enter ,exit and reenter the arm like they did was if the arm was extended out in front of him.

he also said that only 3 of the bullets were recovered in the body,so that means 3 of the bullets passed through the arm and are out there somewhere.Those 3 bullets could have entered his arm while it was raised above his head and then exit the back of the arm.

The finding that he wasn`t shot in the back is a bombshell that just refuted the testimony of many of the so called witnesses who said the officer shot him in the back.They lied or were mistaken about the shot in the back so all of their testimony is no longer credible.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dr. Baden speculates that the eye wound was the second to last and the top of the skull was the final wound.

If the officer was rapid firing there would only be a split second separating each shot.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's held upright. But that's not relevant. My point was that the doctor was saying that his findings do not at this point support any conclusion. And there's a lot of ways to get shot in the top of the head.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuniorDisco
My point was that the doctor was saying that his findings do not at this point support any conclusion. And there's a lot of ways to get shot in the top of the head.

Which is what I said several times in this and other threads.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Fair play.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Note that when you put your hands up you tend to naturally hold them slightly out in front of you.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yep... "AND supports the hands up scenario".

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And since this autopsy disproves the shot in the back theory, that really damages the credibility of ALL the eye witness testimony.

Dorian Johnson first gave his account of Brown being shot in the back...and then every other eye witness repeated that he was definitely shot in the back. To me that just tells me that these other eye witnesses were highly influenced by what Dorian Johnson originally said.

Since it seems like every single witness has gotten that wrong...you really have to question the validity of the rest of their testimony as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Yep... "AND supports the hands up scenario".

None of us are autopsy experts. It doesn't seem like the autopsy really "supports" either scenario...it just doesn't disprove the hands up OR the hands out scenario. Each side is going try to use that to their advantage, and it is just silly.

The autopsy really definitively shows two things. He was shot 6 times and he wasn't shot in the back. Everything else is up for debate and not conclusive according to the doctors who did the autopsy.

So let's stay with the facts and stop the speculation on both sides to attempt to bolster your opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dr. Baden speculates that the eye wound was the second to last and the top of the skull was the final wound.

If the officer was rapid firing there would only be a split second separating each shot.

And your shots usually trend to go up as you fire due to the recoil of the weapon. It takes a very good shot to keep refocusing your shots when you rapid fire to keep them on target. Also, a pistol is not as accurate of a weapon as a rifle.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
And since this autopsy disproves the shot in the back theory, that really damages the credibility of ALL the eye witness testimony.

Can you be more specific? Did the eye witnesses say he was actually shot "in the back"? I thought one said he "stumbled" as if he'd been shot, and that the officer was shooting AT him as he ran, but I don't remember anyone saying that Brown was actually hit "in the back".

On the picture here, the thumb shot or one of the inside arm shots could have been made while Brown was running away.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's what Dorian Johnson said:

His weapon was already drawn when he got out the car. He shot again. And once my friend felt that shot, he turned around, and he put his hands in the air, and he started to get down

Source
edit on 8/18/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
come on he was blatently high on drugs to bull rush a policeman and to still keep coming at you after three shots,drugs drugs drugs ,,

Not necessarily, mass has its advantages. Mr Brown was big man.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
a reply to: Bilk22

I agree. I also agree with someone's theory(was it yours?), that the cops eye/face might have been swollen, blood dripping into his face, did Brown threaten he had a weapon, I wonder?? Cause maybe the cop believed he did, hence all the shots to the right side/arm to brown....just a theory, trying to figure out why all the shots were to the right arm area....Really wish we had a dash cam here!!

I would like to know about the cops wounds too, has anything been said why he was in the hospital?

link   
Mr. Baden is on t.v. Now doing a live presser, if anyone is able to tune in. Though it's almost over...

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Can you be more specific? Did the eye witnesses say he was actually shot "in the back"? I thought one said he "stumbled" as if he'd been shot, and that the officer was shooting AT him as he ran, but I don't remember anyone saying that Brown was actually hit "in the back".

On the picture here, the thumb shot or one of the inside arm shots could have been made while Brown was running away.

His weapon was already drawn when he got out the car. He shot again. And once my friend felt that shot, he turned around, and he put his hands in the air, and he started to get down

Source

It's been a common theme being restated over and over that the cop "shot him in the back".

Here is an article about Dorian Johnson's version and he says shot in the back.
www.msnbc.com...

The autopsy results doesn't say any of the wounds were from when had his back turned, it doesn't disprove it either, they said they can't tell.

It does disprove that he was shot directly in the back which is what people have been repeating over and over.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JuniorDisco

When you run is your head held completely upright or does it tilt forward slightly?

While this is true, if you're running with your head tilted forward slightly and you get shot through the top of the head, what are the chances that your face will come up so that you can then be shot in the right eye?

I thought that the medical examiner said that the bullet wound to the top of the head was the last shot. Thus, to me, was the bullet wound to the eye that went to the jaw and the collarbone, the cause for the head coming foward? No way to really know.

There's actually no opinion given as to which of the two shots to the head was fired first, only that those where likely the last two shots fired (from the NYT article):

The last two shots in the head would have stopped him in his tracks and were likely the last fired.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The seargeant said the side of the officers face was swollen...that's all I know. No pics out yet, & haven't heard anything else as far as the officers condition...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm not a CSI expert, I don't even watch the tv shows.

But if his arms were raised over his head, then it indicates (to my inexperienced mind) a close group of shots (right arm and head).

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuniorDisco
a reply to: Tardacus

Note that when you put your hands up you tend to naturally hold them slightly out in front of you.

But not parallel to the ground.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Source

Johnson said that he hid behind a parked car and that Brown was struck by a bullet in his back as he ran away, an account that Baden’s autopsy appears to contradict

Boston Globe

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join