It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown Autopsy Report Leaked by NYT

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

As it stands now, the officer will have a near impossible chance at a fair, impartial trial, let alone in Ferguson.

Expect a change in venue, IF he is indicted.

Darren Wilson will be indicted and he will be convicted. Darren Wilson will serve his time in general population alongside black men he arrested, harassed and assaulted. Justice will be served.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cripmeister

As it stands now, the officer will have a near impossible chance at a fair, impartial trial, let alone in Ferguson.

Darren Wilson will be indicted and he will be convicted. Darren Wilson will serve his time in general population alongside black men he arrested, harassed and assaulted. Justice will be served.

I would be willing to wager you had George Zimmerman hung before the evidence was gathered, and a jury was selected, as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And now another leaked report:
www.washingtonpost.com...

In addition, Brown had marijuana in his
system when he was shot and killed by a
police officer on Aug. 9 ..

Good thing things like this are coming out now, so they can't be witheld by a judge, like they were in the TM case.

Let's get as much of the facts in the public as possible.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cripmeister

I doubt wilson will see the inside of a jail cell and if somehow they did put him in jail it would not be in GP with the same people he arrested.
Prob go out of county

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

That was not from a leaked report and not even from the ME that is handling the case. They got that story from an "Anonymous" source.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

Not a fact yet, source can not be verified so how could it be seen as fact?
And weed in system does not mean under influence during event. Weed stays in your system for a month, could of been from usage from up to 30 days prior if not more if he was a chronic user.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'll post it here as well. food for thought?

from the autopsy report link
". A shot went off from within the car, Mr. Johnson said, and the two began to run away from the officer.

According to Ms. Mitchell, “The officer gets out of his vehicle,” she said, pursuing Mr. Brown, then continued to shoot.

Mr. Johnson said that he hid behind a parked car and that Mr. Brown was struck by a bullet in his back as he ran away, an account that Dr. Baden’s autopsy appears to contradict.

“Michael’s body jerks as if he was hit,” Ms. Mitchell said, “and then he put his hands up.” Mr. Brown turned, Mr. Johnson said, raised his hands, and said, “I don’t have a gun, stop shooting!”

Even if this is true, the moment the officer fired his pistol at a fleeing man and kills him, it becomes murder, not self defense.
Any normal citizen would and have been charged and found guilty in similar situations

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Not a fact yet, source can not be verified so how could it be seen as fact?

I either said it in this thread or another, papers will not go with a report like that unless they have independently confirmed the story.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I agree, if Wilson's indicted a fair trial will be impossible. Maybe nationally, even. Who knows. Which is sad, as that isn't justice.

The information available now looks fairly damning for Brown. That said....2 physical altercations within an hour of each other. Was this a habit for him? I would suspect that he had done this before, if he did it twice within such a short amount of time.

He has no criminal background. Other than the video, there is no evidence of him ever using intimidation on others. The only thing that is causing me to really have any doubts here is that. All of a sudden he decides to rob a store in his neighborhood, then try to beat up a police officer?

Something doesn't add up here. Thats all I am really saying about that....but am willing to wait to see final testimonies.

The real complaint I have is the way the department handled the response. To deny any information, and respond to anger over that by shooting people in the face with rubber "less than lethal" ammunition and tear gas canisters....it doesn't show much good will towards the public.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Did we not go through this in another thread with one other poster who used this same wapo article as proof of a toxicology report ? This is what I was talking about in saying that stuff like this is what causes stories to become convoluted.
edit on 18-8-2014 by DexteramLucifer because: misspelled a word

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Case, the ME did not say that stuff. Another person familiar with the county’s investigation said that.

I don't see where someone said he was carrying. Got a quote on that?

Just to be clear, mj is detected in your blood for up to 6 months. In urine, a month. It really doesn't mean anything other than he smoked in the past 6 months.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yeah, but let's not pass off hearsay as "facts".

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
...Even if this is true, the moment the officer fired his pistol at a fleeing man and kills him, it becomes murder, not self defense.

Your reasoning takes a leap between "fired his pistol at a fleeing man" and "and kills him"...
Furthermore - the only place the victim could have received a bullet wound...in the back...would have been to his right arm...according to the autopsy results.
If he was shot from the back in the right arm...and turned around and raised his arms/hands pleading for mercy, it is likely that the only such gunshot wound that would have allowed such a movement/posture, would have been the 'grazing' wound that has been mentioned numerous times in this thread.

I am not seeing the logic/reason or legal precedence for the remainder of your comment, either.
It entirely discounts the reports/interpretations that depict that the victim was 'charging' the officer...

Maybe we'll know more when more information is available.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: cripmeister

I doubt wilson will see the inside of a jail cell and if somehow they did put him in jail it would not be in GP with the same people he arrested.
Prob go out of county

Remember the Rodney King case and the L.A riots following the acquittals? If Wilson is convicted of anything less than murder what we have seen this past week will look like nothing. The camels back is about to break so to speak.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

if he was a chronic user.

Ha! I see what you did there you pun master!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cripmeister

I would be willing to wager you had George Zimmerman hung before the evidence was gathered, and a jury was selected, as well.

Is that why you're employing the same tactics?

LOOK AT THIS BLACK "KID!" HE'S A GIANT! HE'S A THUG! HE HAD MARIJUANA IN HIS SYSTEM!

I watched the whole trial, my opinion remains unchanged. I never thought GZ was a racist or that he set out that night to kill anyone, but I did think that he was a wanna be cop and he profiled TM.

Can you imagine an armed vigilante exiting his vehicle and pursuing you, without identifying himself or stating his intentions, hell bent on questioning you because to him, you looked suspicious? You might conclude that you were being stalked by a rapist or a mugger. So you duck around a building and hide in the bushes and maybe you panic and you pepper spray the man and knee him in the groin. At that point, he feels that you are probably going to incapacitate him and then he won't be able to maintain control of his gun, so he shoots you in the chest and you die.

Sure, you could have run because you were looking to avoid confrontation (let's not even get into the stand your ground aspects). Then again the armed wanna be could have been satisfied with calling the cops and letting them harass you instead.

I guess I just believe people shouldn't be running around trying to play cop and harassing people who aren't doing anything to them. I actually don't even expect cops to harass me when I'm not doing anything, silly me!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

And now another leaked report:

In addition, Brown had marijuana in his
system when he was shot and killed by a
police officer on Aug. 9 .

Good thing things like this are coming out now, so they can't be witheld by a judge, like they were in the TM case.

Good thing even the LEAKS in the FPD are only releasing the evidence they feel supports their narrative. It seems a little soon for toxicology reports, but lets assume they tested Michael Brown for controlled substances. The leak is reporting that he had marijuana in his system — so can we assume that there's no evidence of any other substances?

If all that was found was pot, that tends to destroy the "he must have been on something" statement via "Josie" doesn't it? Unless you're prone to viewing Reefer Madness as a factual account?
edit on 2014-8-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
...Even if this is true, the moment the officer fired his pistol at a fleeing man and kills him, it becomes murder, not self defense.

Your reasoning takes a leap between "fired his pistol at a fleeing man" and "and kills him"...
Furthermore - the only place the victim could have received a bullet wound...in the back...would have been to his right arm...according to the autopsy results.
If he was shot from the back in the right arm...and turned around and raised his arms/hands pleading for mercy, it is likely that the only such gunshot wound that would have allowed such a movement/posture, would have been the 'grazing' wound that has been mentioned numerous times in this thread.

I am not seeing the logic/reason or legal precedence for the remainder of your comment, either.
It entirely discounts the reports/interpretations that depict that the victim was 'charging' the officer...

Maybe we'll know more when more information is available.

did you not read what you posted?
unarmed. shot, then hands up. he gets shot more and dies. that's murder

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut
Yet, I have linked the MSNBC interview with Johnson, his attorney, and Al Sharpton multiple times, and Johnson very clearly states, when asked by Sharpton, "Did he say, 'Don't shoot, I am unarmed'?"

To which Johnson very clearly, and sheepishly replies, "Well.. naw, he didn't.. didn't really, you know, quite get that out. He didn't, he didn't say nothin'. He didn't get a chance, cause, he just fell forward and died."

Almost every statement by Johnson, elledged to be factual thusfar, has proven, in the long run, to be a lie.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
First of all, no one said 'It was all thar was found".

Second of all, the full tox report will take four to six weeks to come back. That is on blood, urine, tissue, to include muscle and liver and kidneys.

Likely, the urine tox, which is quick, is what revealed the THC.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join