It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water vs 24 Doctors With The Courage To Tell The Truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did you read the article about the 24 doctors? they make a lot of good points.

One of the 24 Doctors is Dr Alexander Graham Bell another one is Dr Paul Bragg.

Points which are not physiological and are probably completely fabricated to sell you a product. Bell was not a Dr., he was an engineer.

Distilled water removes impurities and particulates and bacteria. Those are good reasons to drink it, however, your body needs minerals and electrolytes to function. Free water intoxication--the over consumption of water to the point it dilutes out your electrolytes such as calcium and sodium, can and has caused death. Balance is the key to good health, not the extremes presented by salesmen.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Of all the things which are causing me to skid towards an early grave, drinking pure water is the least of them. When will people just bloody stop fear mongering and telling everyone else how badly they are living their lives and mind their own business?

Fearmongering? I'll have you know that 100% of the people who drink water will die.

WHAT!?! No way! BAN IT!

SM2

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80

Lie. Distilled water will kill fish and other water based life-forms.

Lie. These are minerals in water, calcium, magnesium and potassium, sound like anything you might want? .

I started reading it, the very first Dr. flat out lied, I already posted my comment. 100% flat out lie.

100% complete lie.

Our body does use them, stop lying. On one hand you say the body does not use them, then you say you can get them from food and we need them.

Which is it? Hard to keep lies straight.

Distilled water is THE water which runs through ALL water-based life forms.

That is a lie. It's not even partly true, it's a complete falsehood in every way.

Do you consider calcium in milk to be inorganic and unable to be absorbed?

It's a LIE. Stop LYING. If you need to LIE to support your position it is probably wrong.

My opinion is that they aren't stripped out of your body, because they can be used. Only Inorganic Minerals with no useful purpose are taken out by Distilled Water.

I already proved that wrong. Keep lying.

Completely false. That is a 100% lie.
Simply put they are lying.

My point has never been that distilled water is evil and will instantly kill people. It was more that the OP and his sources were simply lying.Well the OP was lying about what Mercola said. No one is saying distilled water kills you

WOW. Good argument. LIE LAIR LYING!!!!

I have my sources, you have yours. Cut the BS, just because you don't agree it has to be a LIE?

Wow - I should wash my mouth out with soap.

There are minerals in water, I keep a reef aquarium, I have several test kits to detect minerals such as calcium, potassium, strontium , magnesium etc, If I fill a container with tap water and test it, those minerals will be present, to varying degrees based on the source of the water. If I used a TDS meter (total dissolved solids ) on my tap water, I get a reading of about 145 ppm, with Distilled water about 2-5 ppm same with reverse osmosis filtered water, with dionized water 0-1 ppm.

Distilled, de-ionized and reverse osmosis water are "hungry" water. They WILL leech minerals from the environment be that the open air, the body they enter etc. The danger is the loss of mineral salts, electrolytes etc. They can leech the calcium from y our teeth and bones, potassium from your system causing muscle cramps and blood pressure issues. However, you would have to consume this type of water exclusively to have an issue as the amount of mineral salts they will leech will be replaced as soon as you drink a glass of beer, wine, milk etc and eat a meal. Now, if you consumed a gallon+ a day, over the course of a few years, you may begin to see some side effects. Again easily countered by taking a daily vitamin supplement ( i would not drink De ionized water at all though).

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I only drink distilled water. Have for over a year now.

It's fine. I'm fine.

(I drink plenty of beer also.)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

Maybe you should drink heavy water? I'm sure all the dangers of it have been over-exaggerated...

Look up osmosis and cell lysis if you want to know why drinking dH20 is a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Of all the things which are causing me to skid towards an early grave, drinking pure water is the least of them. When will people just bloody stop fear mongering and telling everyone else how badly they are living their lives and mind their own business?

Fearmongering? I'll have you know that 100% of the people who drink water will die.

WHAT!?! No way! BAN IT!

Ban dihydrogen monoxide!!!!

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
some of the cheaper store brand purified waters have minerals added back into them.
I was looking at the label yesterday and it says "purified water with added minerals"

When I worked at a hospital doing maintenance we would use purified water for the mainframe computer battery backups.
The hospital had a machine in the pharmacy that purified water.it was a slow processes the water would drip out one drop at a time like an I.V.,they stored it in big glass jugs.
Once a month we would top up the batteries (if I remember correctly there were about 50 car batteries used as a backup) the pharmacy hated seeing us come in there every month because we would clean them out of most of their supply of purified water

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I used to pay entirely too much money to only drink high Ph water. Brands would vary, I buy what's on sale. With a tighter Budget I buy it when I am feeling just ugh and it does wonders.

Were do you get high ph water from?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

OK this is how I see it

The water in your body has no minerals in it either only electrolytes, water is a solvent and is used to deliver nutrients through the lymphatic and blood systems but water is a separate entity in the body as is everything else when you put water into your body it separates the minerals from the water so how has that same water changed just because it has had minerals removed from it

You need to get your minerals from plants as these minerals have been converted by fulvic acid for the plant to be able to uptake the minerals, the plant cannot uptake them if they haven't been converted.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I know this is an old thread, but i found this video i thought it had some really good information in it.
This guy takes 50 gallons of tap water, boils it down, and shows you what is in the water coming out of your pipes.

This takes place in the city i live so Im glad I've been drinking distilled water for the past 4 years.
edit on 9-11-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Pure water has no minerals in it. It's very unhealthy to drink it. What you have is not pure water though, pure water is extremely unstable. Figure out what is in your water.

Drinking pure water absolutely has the ability to cut short your life.

Oh come on!

Drinking pure water absolutely has the ability to cut short your life.

Sure, ONLY if you consume or eat nothing but distilled water! Do you exist on a diet of nothing but water mate?

Good grief.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join