It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water vs 24 Doctors With The Courage To Tell The Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” - Bruce Lee

If you type in "Drinking Distilled Water" into Google you will see Joseph Mercola's "Early Death Comes from Drinking Distilled Water' at the top of the List. www.mercola.com...

At number 5 on this List I also Read "24 Doctors With The Courage To Tell The Truth About Distilled Water"
www.infiniteunknown.net...

I have been drinking a Purified Water that you can get at any Larger Supermarket/Grocery Store - Pureau Pure water

"Pureau is the only water that is 100% guaranteed to be completely free of chlorine, bacteria, fluoride, sodium and other impurities that are so prevalent in both tap and bottled water."

So this is basically identical to "Distilled Water" I have been drinking this and cooking with this for over a year, I have never felt better, but according to Dr? Joseph Mercola this will bring about an early death for me.

So ATSers - Water......Distilled, Tap, or Mineral - What's in Your Glass?

edit on Sun0889201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Pure water has no minerals in it. It's very unhealthy to drink it. What you have is not pure water though, pure water is extremely unstable. Figure out what is in your water.

Drinking pure water absolutely has the ability to cut short your life.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did you read the article about the 24 doctors? they make a lot of good points.

One of the 24 Doctors is Dr Alexander Graham Bell another one is Dr Paul Bragg.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

I don't know if that is or is not distilled water you're drinking. Distillation is where you boil water and collect the vapor back into a container of some kind. It removes impurities but also the minerals which are needed.

Tap water removes a lot of the minerals as well. Best would be spring water, but it's expensive, and you're likely to get it in soft plastic bottles, which leeches out highly toxic synthetic chemicals. I drank mineral water from glass bottles about one a day for a few years. Expensive. I now have a triple stage filtration at my sink.

Honestly? We're all going to die sooner because of modern living, and yet we're all going to live longer due to technological advancements in other respects. Overall, if we can make it another 30 years, we may live forever! At least the richest of us, perhaps.

Just find what seems to work well for you and stick to it. Or switch it up a bit. I don't care. It's all a grand experiment in the making.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Try to have an aquarium with using only distilled water pure water and no supplements, fish will die.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Of all the things which are causing me to skid towards an early grave, drinking pure water is the least of them. When will people just bloody stop fear mongering and telling everyone else how badly they are living their lives and mind their own business?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't know the science behind it but supposedly ultra-purified water can leech electrolytes from the blood. It won't kill you per se, just deplete electrolytes. I don't know what the threshold is for how pure water has to be to start having that effect, I'm guessing far beyond anything sold commercially.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Of all the things which are causing me to skid towards an early grave, drinking pure water is the least of them. When will people just bloody stop fear mongering and telling everyone else how badly they are living their lives and mind their own business?

Fearmongering? I'll have you know that 100% of the people who drink water will die.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

OK that's it. I'm switching to Beer -For Drinking, Cooking and Bathing.

link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Fearmongering? I'll have you know that 100% of the people who drink water will die.

Ohhh OK. So, claiming that "100% of the people who drink water will die", knowing that all human beings that exist on the planet need water to live, isn't fear mongering?

If you meant to try to trip me up without me realising that you conveniently omitted that 100% of people who drink water will die, whether they drink water or not - fail.

That is fear mongering.

edit on 17-8-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: u fail.

link   
Distilled water lacks minerals and electrolytes. Take a mineral supplement and eat a pinch salt, I prefer Celtic sea salt, if you are sweating a lot and drinking distilled water. If you are lacking electrolytes you can start having muscle cramps. If your heart is one of the muscles that cramps you may go belly up.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80

Did you read the article about the 24 doctors? they make a lot of good points.

One of the 24 Doctors is Dr Alexander Graham Bell another one is Dr Paul Bragg.

Looking now ...

Friends,

Distilled water is THE water which runs through ALL water-based life forms.

Lie. Distilled water will kill fish and other water based life-forms.

What we as scientists and the public have never realized is that minerals collected in the body from water are all inorganic minerals, which cannot be assimilated (digested) by the body.

Lie. These are minerals in water, calcium, magnesium and potassium, sound like anything you might want? Or do you no longer want inorganic minerals in your body? Stop taking in those three, see how long you live.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pure water will strip minerals out of your body theoretically because its like a base liquid just thirsting to have things dissolve into it. We use condensate ( pretty much pure water ) to clean scale because its just itching to have the minerals dissolve into it, so I would be guessing that drinking the stuff would rip out the goodies from your blood stream and digestive tract.

Now I work with a guy who drinks home made distilled water and swears buy it but he is re-mineralizing with vitamins to counter its stripping effect.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No one is telling you what to do? Someone asked a question. If you hate the thread topic then leave and don't respond, no one is making you.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"Pure water will strip minerals out of your body"

Has anyone read the 24 Doctors link. They tear this theory apart.

edit on Sun3089201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I also don't get this fear of bacteria. People do realize we need exposure to bacteria for a healthy immune system right?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I started reading it, the very first Dr. flat out lied, I already posted my comment. 100% flat out lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No one is telling you what to do? Someone asked a question. If you hate the thread topic then leave and don't respond, no one is making you.

Oh, for god's sake. Yes, they are. There are always nosey bloody 'doctors' or other scholars and researchers constantly trying to validate their work and their existence by telling everyone else how badly they are doing something and how their way is better etc.

There are so many other things you could be arguing about right now.

(post by pl3bscheese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

"Pure water will strip minerals out of your body"

It's a valid concern. Fact is there really is no research on it, it's incredibly hard to prove one way or the other. If you think this is a myth show me the double blind study disproving it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join