It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the green flame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Pink tights with green skin? Oh no.

The Green Flame wears gold lamé tights.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: skunkape23

Pink tights with green skin? Oh no.

The Green Flame wears gold lamé tights.

And a purple toupee..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"During a weather forecast on Oct 2, a green UFO shot past the news announcer. It was 10:37 PM in Montreal, Canada. The news anchor was oblivious to the UFO, but it was noticed by the camera man and later posted to their news site. SCW"

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: drwire

similarities?
www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: aholic

She's supposed to be to our east any time now, flying out of bases near the Atlantic. She may have gone over there.
edit on 11/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm actually pretty convinced that's a meteor with high nickel content. But thought it was interesting anyhow. It is a rather long trajectory however in the vid.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

She's in an area that COULD go over Japan pretty easily, but I doubt they would be from there. There's evidence that they're refurbishing some other bases that would be much better for flying that part of the world.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok. The color matches what I saw when I saw this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I live about 20 minutes away from Callary, Pennsylvania and know exactly where Callary Chemical is. It is BASF now.

This may put a few pieces together. There was a company named ESM that worked with powdered chemicals. For a while they had an explosion ever few years. No one was ever seriously hurt, but, they broke more than a few windows. One of ESM's main customers was Callary Chemicals. There has always been talk of Callary Chemicals making solid rocket fuel. We always thought that it was for the Shuttle's SRBs, but, now I wonder.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

She's in an area that COULD go over Japan pretty easily, but I doubt they would be from there. There's evidence that they're refurbishing some other bases that would be much better for flying that part of the world.

Hmmm, are you suggesting the green fireball over Japan was this plane?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

That it COULD be, but isn't necessarily.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If its a plane we saw nothing in the front of the green trail why ?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Extremely high altitude.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Yep what Zaph said. And note this. Even though its extremely high altitude look at how much ground it covers so fast. This girl could get you from LA to Honolulu in about 45 minutes wheels up to wheels down.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

woaa nice find. Thank you very much.

MSPaint work.

We should baptize her with an appropriate name.

edit on 4-11-2014 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I dub thee "Meteor"...

Unless top secret military aircraft are now breaking up and running out of fuel over Japan. Where's a boom when you need one, eh?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

Yeah, pretty sure she doesn't break up like that. Make for a pretty interesting flight if it did.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_
I dub thee "Meteor"...

Unless top secret military aircraft are now breaking up and running out of fuel over Japan. Where's a boom when you need one, eh?

New Generation of Supersonic Jets Aims to Get Rid of the Boom
NASA: Fixing what Yeager broke

True to its aeronautic roots, NASA is evaluating a new generation of supersonic airplane designs to see whether they can reduce sonic-boom levels.

Boeing and Lockheed Martin have submitted futuristic concepts that look similar to the Concorde, but aim to muffle the annoying and potentially damaging sonic boom problem.

Airplanes flying faster than sound create a cone of pressurized air molecules that extends to the ground, as NASA explains. The shockwave is noisy, but it can also cause structural damage, and in the Concorde's case, the U.S. wasn't having it. The supersonic jet never flew over land in the U.S.; sonic flights are restricted to military and research aircraft.

The new designs could make over-land travel possible, however, by using special engine or tail designs that reduce the shockwave effect.

The Lockheed design uses an inverted parabolic shape over a V-shaped engine array. The parabola would control air flow in a way that would lessen the shockwave, NASA says. It also has improved range, payload and environmentally friendly designs.

The Boeing concept, below, also uses a V-shaped twinned tail section, and like the Lockheed jet, it also places the engines on top of the wings. The Concorde, like nearly all current commercial aircraft, put the engines beneath the wings.

As Wired's Autopia blog notes, the design takes advantage of the wings as a natural sound barrier.

LINK

A Boomless Sonic Jet Lockheed Martin Corp. designed this supersonic aircraft, which aims to reduce the potentially damaging sonic booms that prevented the Concorde from being flown over land in the U.S. NASA

Boeing Boomless Jet Boeing's concept places the engines on top of the wings, adding an extra sound barrier. NASA via Wired

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It was not a sonic boom that I was referring to.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Another way to reduce (or eliminate) the sonic boom shock wave reaching the ground is to fly high, reaaaaaaly FRIGGIN high. Tell me, if you are underwater, how much of the sound in the sky do you hear? The differences in density act as mirrors to sound waves.

But, I could be wrong, or mistaken.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A little context on the video.

A south easterly heading would make for a nice fly over of some sensitive areas in China and N. Korea. Maybe we can look into the direction of the ramps at that particular airport and figure out a rough heading of the lady.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join