It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Liberty (Adya Clarity) exposed for deceptive marketing,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am putting this out there for all my ATS friends and family who might have or might be thinking of buying this product.
Supposedly, this product removes heavy metals from your body, which in a survivalist condition might be a good idea, but not with this stuff..read on........

Through a series of advertisements placed on alternative news and survival websites, Water Liberty sells a wildly overpriced concoction of minerals and metals dissolved in sulfuric acid and then diluted. The second most prominent mineral in the formula -- Aluminum -- is intentionally not listed on the product label with its accurate concentration. Former Adya Clarity pitchman Matt Bakos told me in a recorded interview that he didn't list Aluminum concentrations on the ingredients label "because I don't have to.

Here's the link so you can be informed....You're welcome..

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 17-8-2014 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of "fluoride filters". Many mixed reviews and people who aren't sure if the product works. And I agree, a lot of these filters are really expensive. I guess saving up for an excellent, proven and approved model is my best bet.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We should buy some so we can sue. Just make sure you dump it out and save the empty bottle with the receipt.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust in the snake oil arena. Funny it's the same people hawking pseudoscience and gobbledygook that have to warn people on this one, since claiming they themselves were hoodwinked is the only way to save their own ass.

And here's where the lowly paranoid changes their opinion of the company and puts it in with "evil corporations" , giving the rest of their subscription list a ass, still buying the rest of their colloidal silver etc crap from AJ websites and the like.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

A lot of today's marketing is deceptive. One only has to purchase a product from an infomercial to realize their bogus claims. Buy 1 and get the second one free? Yeah right, the shipping and handling charges end up covering the cost for the free one! People buy these products to find later they don't even work the way its advertised. They also want to tag on additional products when you order and sometimes automatically charge additional products without your knowledge.

Buyer Beware.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The world is full of trickery, even more so these days.

new topics

top topics

join