It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hell On Earth

Who thinks there are specific locations concerning Heaven and Hell? Is it possible we are living in the place referred to as Hades? One look at the way the world operates should give you a huge clue. I mean if the entity that we think of as the ruler of evil really does exist, then the proof is right in front of our very eyes.

Think of every single conflict going on right now…the infinite amount of severe situations…I don’t really need to list them all and provide direct proof of the escalations that can occur from anyone of the conflicts; I am certain as well informed as the ATSer’s are, they don’t need reminders or clues or specific facts to corroborate my assertions.

I could lay down a 100 web sites and blogs and articles, detailing every one of these conflicts and the underlying theme would still be the same; we are living in Hell…with one goal…to get out as soon as possible.

At least that is the goal for me and my soul. I am tired of all the hypocrisy and rhetoric we are forced fed daily that we buy in to…something seems to be determined to bring as much turmoil as possible to the masses and it is working. We are becoming overwhelmed by the evil presence permeating from the very heart of this Earth…we are a society consumed by materialistic worth and not spiritual worth. To me that is the very personification of evil.

When there is a catastrophe, we are all affected; they know no boundaries, rich or poor, healthy or sick, homeless or not, religious or spiritual (really can’t be both in my humble opinion). Why does it take a catastrophe for people to understand that? Because their brains have been programmed to believe certain things are more important regardless of morality issues. When those processes are disturbed, perhaps by a specific catastrophe…insert your choice here…then the synapses in the brain get scrambled and realize wait a second…I should really care about my fellow souls in trouble.

I don’t profess to be an expert on brain activities but I do have a great deal of experience dealing with human behavior in many different aspects of life. It is interesting to watch what evolves around me on a daily basis…the mentality and morality of those around me…it is just mind boggling…imagine this scenario:

There may be some that feel the same way as I do…but I suspect there are a great deal more that feel a much different way about what I going to put forth here.

In the course of my day I will witness at least 100 immoral decisions being made by other people in my presence; some worse than others, but exist just the same. These can be as mundane as not stopping at a crosswalk or as bad as making a conscious choice to text message driving down the road or even being on a Bluetooth with both hands on the wheel, but obviously distracted. Is that fair to the other drivers? How would you feel if you got rear ended while they were text messaging? Hypocrite immediately springs forth and is mortified to realize they were text messaging too at the time of the wreck (notice I did not use the word accident).

There are so many lessons to learn and none of us are completely perfect. The only way for things to change is for each of us to make a conscious effort to be more spiritual in our daily lives…don’t wait for disasters to happen before we actually love each other and accept the individual for who they are and not for what they possess.

The main reason I think we are living in Hell on Earth is we kill way to much for all the wrong reasons. I, personally do not condone killing of any kind without the presence of self-defense. Self-preservation is one of our human primal instincts and I would be naïve to think that it is possible not to try and defend oneself when forced to do so. A more enlightened soul would probably allow the other human/soul to make that choice or try to influence them with wisdom. A very fine moral line human wise and yet not one we can judge to harshly. The killing I am ashamed of is the one that happens for the most idiotic reasons and most of that involves the number 1 reason, from where I sit, why we are in Hell; GREED!

When we as a society finally understand that everything belongs to everyone and that there should be no borders and restrictions on what each living soul on this planet is entitled to by virtue of their religion, race, heritage, color, gender and any other preconceived notions you care to think of. Certainly this brings to question immediately several fundamental problems that can arise from a society like that…like how do we classify criminals and how do we deal with them? We have a worldwide police agency that decides, but lets call them the Morality Guides. They are enlightened souls that can make the best judgment on what a criminal is.

Of course, you are thinking I am nuts…no way is it possible to have a Utopian society…where everyone shares and everyone cares, but I happen to believe the single simple act of having love for each other and not for our material belongings would go a long way towards changing this…Unfortunately, I think this world will have to suffer many tragedies first, give the Devil his due so to speak…after all, it is his world we are living in. I think I would prefer Heaven on Earth instead, wouldn’t you?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Heaven slash hell we are currently in hell/purgatory imho we are goin down the path to destruction people are freaking out i say my Dear Watson we have nipped off the tip off the iceberg its only a downhill from now

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

These are the lowest dimensions. Beings unable to leave their bodies after death will remain in "hades/purgatory" until they are able to move on or they fade away. You can ascend to higher dimensions now while living here on earth, thereby being "in heaven" long before your physical body dies.

In reality, all people who are not actively engaged in the creative process are already dead. The resurrection of the dead is an event that occurs here in this lifetime when a dead spiritual creature reawakens and emerges into the higher dimensions as a living being. If you do not develop as a spiritual creature in this lifetime and become a living being now, there will be no afterlife for you. The dead are eternally dead. They have no life now, so why do you assume there will be life for them beyond this place?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash
could you send me some links with more info on this. i'd really appreciate it.

edit on 17-8-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You lost me at immoral decisions ... Bluetooth while driving.

I'll try again later.

a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ever since I was a youngling at sunday school indoctrination classes, i'd had the idea that Earth was a type of neutral plane of existence that you could either mould to be heaven or hell.

And right now, by design, I live in a type of heaven bereft of the qualities of hell that others have chosen for themselves

no way is it possible to have a Utopian society…where everyone shares and everyone cares

only because there is the tiniest seed of doubt

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
if there is a heaven and a hell then earth is the middle ground where the forces from either side meet to fight it out.we are the weapons they use in their colossal battle for control.

new topics

top topics

join