It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drink this when you arise in the morning!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I like lime water better. It seems to have a similar effect and tastes better. I hope that helps anyone release that has pickiness issues.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I often go through periods of time where i crave lemons. I have never understood this. I take vit c so i don't think that is the issue. I just eat the lemons like you would an orange.

Great idea though

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Distilled water does not have any minerals. It can cause health problems if you drink distilled water all the time. I run a large stainless double filter system from Berkey, that takes out parasites, pesticides, and chemicals including sodium fluoride. It leaves in all the minerals. I have a couple large Lemon trees that bear fruit all year. Thanks for the Info. Ill have to try this one.
edit on 17-8-2014 by visitedbythem because: .

edit on 17-8-2014 by visitedbythem because: .

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

OP

I can vouch that all of this is true.

There is however a very dangerous side effect you all should be aware of.

Soon after doing this, you will be too healthy for your unhealthy friends around you, they will start hating you.

And one early morning will jump you on a parking lot.

ok

maybe I took it too far

edit on 18-8-2014 by FootBig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

when " instructions " include such obvious waffle as " room temp water " , " purified water " and how fast you should drink a glass of water - by bull# alarm goes off

yes - lemon juice is good for you - but its use does not extrapolate to the miracle claims of the OP

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

when " instructions " include such obvious waffle as " room temp water " , " purified water " and how fast you should drink a glass of water - by bull# alarm goes off

yes - lemon juice is good for you - but its use does not extrapolate to the miracle claims of the OP

Here are the reasons for said "instructions":
Room temperature lemon water is more easily digested than chilled water. In fact chilled water can be harmful to your digestion.
Here's a link: Room temp vs chilled water

Purified water is obviously better than tap water. No rational person will dispute that.
Link: Toxins in tap water

When you drink water slowly, as opposed to chugging it, your body absorbs it better.
Link: Drink water slowly

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Distilled water is bad for you...early death

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Be prepared to get very familiar with your dentist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join