It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ANALYSIS of the events of 9/11.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
the bank agreement on page 1 looks like it was done on word...some of the others at least look like a type writer

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
USB BANK REPORTS, a few of my photos :

1. Title : Book 1 Bank Agreement pg.1
files.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Title : Book 1 Bank Agreement pg.2

6. Title : Book 1 Bank Agreement pg.6

29. Title : Book 1 Bank Agreement pg.29

30. Title : Book 1 Bank Agreement pg.30

M1. Title : Book 2 Memorandum Safe Keeping Receipt pg.1

M4. Title : Book 2 Memorandum Safe Keeping Receipt pg.4

G15. Title : Book 4 Guarantee for Pay order pg.15

That's all I will paste here folks, from those 85 USB files, for now.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

How about you tell us what your forged documents have to do with 9/11, and why you are vomit posting them here?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

How about you tell us what your forged documents have to do with 9/11, and why you are vomit posting them here?

What's written on the documents is false, the documents themselves are likely genuine, and likely stolen.
The CIA have been asserted to have done such an action.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So why are we being hooked on forged documents, from dubious sources with zero credibility, as just another pathetic attempt to connect 9/11 with some super conspiracy that is somehow connected with JFK, the Japanese and Indonesia, WWII, stolen gold, and holy crap what else? Elvis?

And all this goes back to this stupid made up lie about $2.3 trillion that was stolen. But LaBTop you should know that that entire claim is nonsense and it was all made up by truthers! There never was any $2.3 trillion stolen right before 9/11, and it had no connection with WTC7 or the Pentagon. The truthers made it all up and now you and the rest of the "Truth" Movement are desperately trying to create a new narrative and make up more crap to make it seem real.

You cant. They cant. Why? Cause you cannot support something that isnt there. If you do, you look foolish. There never was any trillions stolen. Going off on speculation of "Oh but there is proof that black projects this, and secret organizations that, and shadow government that............." is just a load of garbage. I can say the trillions were stolen by Reptillians from space, and they stole the gold with cloaked ships because they need the gold for food. See? Easy to make crap up. I can then point to other websites that have "PRRRROOOOOOFF!!" that reptillians exist amd such, and then bang! A new "Theory" that cannot disproven!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How are the conspiracy believers doing anything different than McCarthyism or the Salem witch hunts.
All they have are rumors from dubious sources.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Has The Gold In Fort Knox Disappeared?
The Federal Reserve has “printed” well over $3,000,000,000,000 since the financial crisis of 2008 – about ten times the current market value of all the gold that the US supposedly still has in its vaults. Global annual gold production is about 2,500 tons,commoditiefutures.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
epheidner.blogspot.co.uk...
Thursday, June 25, 2009
$134Billion Suitcase Bomb.

General Earl Cock’s ‘deathbed’ deposition in April 2000 describes Citibank’s and John Reed’s central involvement in Project Hammer in the last quarter of 1991 as being funded with $223 billion dollars, of mostly CIA moneys. Cocke also references the use of baby bonds to collaterize these funds, which are 10 year bonds. Cocke describes the source of these funds as "accounts, participants or players" with the accounts converting to bank ownership upon the death of the controlling party, and then to the government. This matches exactly what Sterling and Peggy Seagrave claim happens to the gold accounts opened by agents of the US.(8)

Books :
-- Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yama#a’s Gold, Sterling and Peggy Seagrave, Verso, 2005.

-- Thieves World, Claire Sterling, Simon and Schuster, 1994.

Website of V.K. Durham : www.theantechamber.net...

Joseph Farrell's website is: gizadeathstar.com...

Joseph Farrell : Babylon Banksters ; Money & Deception, 1.24.2011. SHTF411 Radio interview :
www.youtube.com...

Lee Emil Wanta's official website :
wantarevelations.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
To all the quasi-skeptics flocking up this thread again :

WHEN are you growing up to be a real man, by trying to counter my three links in my signature ?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenRadek
--snip--
And all this goes back to this stupid made up lie about $2.3 trillion that was stolen. But LaBTop you should know that that entire claim is nonsense and it was all made up by truthers! There never was any $2.3 trillion stolen right before 9/11, and it had no connection with WTC7 or the Pentagon. The truthers made it all up and now you and the rest of the "Truth" Movement are desperately trying to create a new narrative and make up more crap to make it seem real.
--snip--

It was not stolen, it was not accounted for. As I said many times before.
And it has nothing to do with this subject.
This is about stolen gold treasures in the last days of WW II, and the ongoing pillage of it.

And stop ranting like a ADHD kid, you start to look really desperate.
Do something better, counter my signature links. In another thread, you start.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Umm, nope. The gold is still there, and since our currency has not been backed by gold for....forty years....your post is kind of pointless.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Just a wee bit of research shows that all your links have been countered numerous times. However, just a quick look at the seismographs show one thing that is glaringly absent. The signature of ANY kind of the explosions needed to demo a building. Well, then there is the mischaracterization of the collapses that is prevalent in the "truth" communities.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

To all the quasi-skeptics flocking up this thread again :

WHEN are you growing up to be a real man, by trying to counter my three links in my signature ?

Here is a link to a calculator to work out impact loads NOT one truther has ever used it to respond I WONDER WHY!

Impact Force

Try 10 kg floor height was 3.6 mtr default stopping distance in calculator is 0.1 mtr

Putting those in avg force is 3528 Newtons 9.81 n in a kilogram avg force would be 352.8 KG more than a third of a ton. FROM 10 KG

Yet people on here with NO UNDERSTANDING of the STRUCTURAL LOADINGS think that the buildings should withstand the collapse of the floors above the impact point.

ONE just ONE floor slab would have around 800+ tons of concrete or 800,000 KG put that in the calculator THEN stop talking about things YOU don't understand.

That fact that the collapse continued to the ground shows the impacts were so great they couldn't stop it so the forces would be higher than that shown by using the default stopping distance in the calculator.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A reply to: wmd_2008

Impact Force from Falling Object.

Its not a falling object, its a FAILING object.

You want to throw the whole mass of a WTC tower top down on the rest of the still standing tower, from a distance of a floor height (3.60 m) with no resistance at all, i.o.w. through AIR.....

What about all the still intact exterior and interior steel columns? The majority indeed.
Did you even read in the NIST reports, how NIST tried to get a percentage figure on damaged inner and outer columns? The outer ones could be quite securely counted, but the inner ones was just one big guessing game from them. And still they got to a small percentage damaged, for both towers.

Then they introduced some more guessing regarding the temperatures that all those columns were exposed to by office material fires. NIST self, did not find any steel that showed signs of being heated higher than 600 degrees. And for how long, is still a mystery. Since no one did measure anything at the scene. Of course. B.t.w., steel is also a good heat transporter. And nearly all of the steel around the burning floors was fireproofed, good for at least one hour before slowly starting heating up.

You can only apply this calculator when ALL exterior and interior columns would fail at the exact same time.
I hope you understand that that was not happening at both Twin Towers.
In the real world, you have to apply a plethora of other influences and will end up with a much more complicated calculator than you can ever come up with.

There are publications indicated in many of my posts, where these kind of very complex calculations have been performed by the best in their field, and show a totally different to be expected picture, in case those collapses were naturally occurring ones. They were not, they were assisted collapses.
Dr Rousseau, Dr Graeme McQueen come to mind, see my LINKS.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
At WTC 7, the seismic record shows a much higher seismic peak seconds before we all saw that first kink in the eastern penthouse its roof appearing.
Now don't tell me here, that the supposed NATURAL failure of one column nr. 79 would induce such a huge seismic peak (higher and more voluminous than the whole following peaks of the global multiple exterior and interior columns and crossbeams collapse), without the help of explosives.

That sort of huge seismic peak can only appear when a huge amount of explosive force is coupled to any interior and/or exterior steel columns.
See my explosive peaks remarks seen in seismograms of the last demolition of the left-over ruins of the OK city Murrah building, regarding the findings of prof. Brown, Oklahoma City University Geological Department, in my LINKS. Every explosive delivered a higher peak than the whole following global collapse of those remains.
Explosives to cut all these columns at all 5 to 8, WTC7 floors and that event induced a directly following real natural gravitational collapse, when 40 floors come thundering down through a space that was a moment before, occupied by 5 to 8 lower floors.
Which were instantly blown to smithereens by a huge thermobaric explosive.
The only explosive with such a low sound profile that it nearly can't be heard anymore 4 blocks away, see my WTC 7 collapse video with that low sound in my LINKS.
And which literally blows-up a floorspace, as if it was a party balloon. Lifting all columns off their bolded seats upwards, and also pressing them away downwards, from their bolded seats inside those column connections.
That's why you only see sheared-off bolds and deformed bold holes at the perfectly intact column ends connections in nearly all WTC destruction photos.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And that is the only moment in time where your calculator can be used, only over the distance of the first 5 to 8 floors height, since all resistance was removed over those 5 to 8 lower floors' space.
And in that case, of a bottom down demolition, those lowest floors had no chance at all to withstand the force of the 40 stories weight and momentum to withstand, and the 40 stories went crumbling the moment they met the intact floors, caused by the huge deceleration of that 40 stories weight coming thundering down.
That part of the collapse was the only real natural collapse.
The 2.5 seconds free fall indicated with no tiny shadow of a doubt, a huge explosive event.

Evidence of that explosion is the 2.5 seconds of real gravitational collapse speed acceleration which can only occur in a vacuum with no resistance at all, even no air resistance, evidence of it is offered by David Chandler in a stunning video in my signature-LINKS, and teeth-grindingly admitted by NIST, after a lot of denial.

And do provide the counter arguments and not some wicked texts as the poster before you, cardinalfan0596, used.
That poster should come up with real counter arguments, not some privat rant. Thus, links please, or better, a thorough counter of my arguments written by yourself. Not just insinuations, instead of arguments or links.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Note that the above calculation of impact force is accurate only if the height "h" includes the stopping distance, since the process of penetration is further decreasing its gravitational potential energy.

Your inputs would give 3528 N average impact force with 0.1 m = 10 cm stopping distance.
With a stopping distance of just 0.5 m = 50 cm it decreases already to only 705.6 N.
If you enter d = 1 meter = 100 cm it decreases to 352.8 Newton.
If you enter d = 2 meter = 200 cm it decreases to 176.4 Newton.

And so on. It gets less and less the more Work must be done to cover an increasing stopping distance. However, you must also increase the accumulated weight in case of the WTC.
Do you now understand the word WORK in that calculator?
If a moving object is stopped by a collision, extending the stopping distance will reduce the average impact force.

That's why a natural collapse always looks like something is crumbling all the way down. And not exploding, as we see in all of both Twin Tower collapse videos.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And still, this is not at all the calculator to use for a complicated, natural collapse of a steel columned building.
Which involved plasticity, torque, friction, changing angular moments, rotation or rotational motion, linear velocity, angular velocity, deformation, moments of inertia, and lots of other forces or parameters.

This one is the one for that famous billiard ball experiment thrown off a WTC roof.
To calculate the impact force of that one, just fill in the height of the Twin towers, say 360 m, and a weight of 0.5 kg.
Btw, when you change a parameter, after that you press Enter.

Try changing the distance traveled after impact to 0.000001 meter. Then F = 1764000000 N.
If you change it again, to 1 meter, than F = K.E. = 1764 Joule - Newton.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That fact that the collapse continued to the ground shows the impacts were so great they couldn't stop it so the forces would be higher than that shown by using the default stopping distance in the calculator.

Two signature lines :
As Freud said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"
Before looking outside the box check the box is empty!

You are arguing backwards.
The fact that the collapse continued to the ground can also implicate that explosives helped to remove any natural steel construction's resistance. But NIST refused to examine for material or chemical explosives residues.

As we Official Story Fairytale Doubters say, "sometimes an explosion is just an explosion"
And you better look for explosions in the WTC "box" instead of keeping them outside any scientifically correct investigation. And thus keeping the 'box' you are investigating, empty.

Only when at certain intervals that WTC "box" was "emptied" by removing all resistance, such a steel building can fail.
See the Windsor Building in Madrid fire, 24 hours raging fires engulfing that whole tower, and only a small part of the upper tower, the smallest one b.t.w., crumbled but did not start a global collapse of a still fiercely burning lower building part.
The WTC's had a plane flown in, and only the floors ABOVE that impact had some fierce fires locally, that slowly went to a state of smolder, with black oxygen starved smoke.

The steel already cooled again, and distributed most of the little heat it directly got. Because that steel had still all fire-proofing attached. Which was certified for at least one hour insulation.
That steel will not even get higher than 100 C with all that fireproofing still attached.
Tell me why it would get hotter than that, only by typical office fires in that time frame of 1 to 1.5 hrs.
The steel in the lowest impacted floors was also not hot, see the photo of the lady standing at the rim of it, looking out for help from a helicopter that never was offered.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
Just a wee bit of research shows that all your links have been countered numerous times.

Hats off to all those who choose to be gullible enough to believe in official stories...

I'm simply not that gullible.

You might as well go all the way and believe that Godzilla's firebreath took the buildings down.

It has JUST as much credibility, if not more.

originally posted by: Yankee451
How can any of you 911 sleuths continue to investigate 911 without knowing the most likely motive?

Before we bicker about “how” it occurred, we should be talking about “why” it occurred. 911 appears to have been intended to:

1. Destroy evidence of institutional lawlessness in government, finance, military and business.

2. Silence investigations into the above.

3. Demolish the white elephants known as the Twin Towers.

4. Provide pretext for world war and hegemony in the guise of the Global War on Terrorism.

5. Allow the continuation of a culture of plunder and corruption

“Let’s face it. This document, Collateral Damage, is the REAL report on 911 as it details who was involved, why it was done and how they got away with it. Further, I have good reason to believe this document was written by the US Office of Naval Intelligence itself and it was NOT just another “911 Truther” putting the pieces together.” ~ Bix Weir (financial markets analyst)

Weir cites a revealing 5- page document entitled Collateral Damage: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11 2001, this section of which deals with Project Hammer:

"What the public record suggests is that with the beginning of the first Bush Presidency in 1989, George H.W. Bush initiated a program of covert economic warfare to bring about the collapse of the Soviet Union. The name of this program appears to be Project Hammer, a previously reported, multi-billion dollar covert operation, ‘third world investment program’ whose investments remain shielded.

This program consisted of four major covert operations including:

1) Theft of the Soviet treasury

2) Currency destabilization of the Ruble

3) Funding of the KGB Generals’ August 1991 coup against Gorbachev

4) Takeover of the key energy and defense industries in the Soviet Union.

…The covert securities used to accomplish the original national security objective of ending the Cold War ended up in the vaults of the brokers in the World Trade Center, and were destroyed on September 11, 2001. They came due for settlement and clearing on September 12. The federal Agency investigating these bonds – The Office of Naval Intelligence – was in the section of the Pentagon that was destroyed on September 11. Source

edit on 21-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join