It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ANALYSIS of the events of 9/11.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Hi LaBTop, you are correct about the money being spent on Black Projects. It all goes back to 04/07/1947. There are some serious Black Projects that have caused and led to many lies during our history. Re-Engineered Technology, stolen ideas and technology from Albert Einstein and Nicola Tesla as well. See Below.

1=3 & 3=1:

1=3 & 3=1
2=4 & 4=2
3=5 & 5=3
6=7 & 7=6
8=9 & 9=8

10=11 & 11=10
11=12 & 12=11
12=12 & 12=12

[8888]-[8888]

[8888]-[8888]

[8888]-[8888]-[8888]

[8888]-[8888]-[8888]-[8888]

+

]12[ ]8888[ = INFINITY

= LOVE IS ALSO INFINITE AND IT NOW CAN BE MEASURED ON A UNIVERSAL SCALE

=

11 Dimensions of space and time. This means String Theory is CORRECT.

BUT + 1 Open and infinite Dimension of God's (The Living, Infinite Universe) Kingdom

or Dimension 12 or Room [101] =

ETERNAL LIFE, LOVE, KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH

04/07/1947 = 09/11/2001 OR

04/07/19/47 = 09/11/20/01 OR

09/11/2011 = 09/11/2001 OR

09/11/20/11 = 09/11/20/01

ROSWELL TECHNOLOGY/TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY/4TH DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGY WAS USED IN 2011 (or possibly in 2012) AND THEN USED TO CARRY OUT THE INSIDE JOB WHICH WAS 09/11/2001. HOWEVER THE FIRST PLANE TO HIT THE FIRST TOWER WAS A REAL PLANE AND HIT THE TOWER AS RECORDED BY THE GUYS WHO WERE FILMING WITH THE NEW YORK FIRE DEPARTMENT THAT MORNING.

THE SECOND PLANE HOWEVER WAS NOT THE SAME. IT WASN'T A REAL JET.

THE TECHNOLOGY MENTIONED ABOVE WAS USED TO PUT THIS LIVE ON TV FOR MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD TO SEE.2ND IMPACT WAS NOT A REAL PASSENGER PLANE. IT WAS RE-ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING 4TH DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGY AS MENTIONED ABOVE. ALL 3 BUILDINGS WERE TAKEN DOWN BY EXPLOSIVES AND THERMITE WAS ADDED INTO THE TWIN TOWERS AS WELL.

SO BASICALLY THE WHOLE 9/11 ATTACK AND DESTRUCTION WAS CARRIED OUT BY REAL LIVE METHODS CROSSED WITH 4TH DIMENSIONAL/RE-ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY. THERE'S PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AND PROOF AVAILABLE IF YOU LOOK FOR IT

13/10/1974 = 09/11/2001 0R

13/10/19/74 = 09/11/20/01 =

09/11/2001

&

09/11/20/01

& 13/10/1974 = 09/11/2011

& 13/10/19/74 = 09/11/20/11

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE HOLY TRINITY OF THREE (3)

(1) GOD THE FATHER
(2) JESUS THE SON AND OUR ONLY SAVIOUR
(3) THE HOLY GHOST

AND 3 WILL MERGE INTO ONE

AND

(1) MATHEMATICS, MUSIC, POETRY, ART
(2) SCIENCE, PHYSICS, ASTRONOMY, ASTROLOGY
(3) THE HOLY TRINITY OF THREE

3 WILL MERGE INTO 1

SIMPLE AS 123, But

'GOD IS A NUMBER WE CANNOT COUNT TO'

- MARILYN MANSON

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well, back to good old science again.

Title : Seismogram offers insight into Oklahoma City bombing
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union

Volume 77, Issue 41, 8 October 1996, Pages: 393–399, Thomas L. Holzer, Joe B. Fletcher, Gary S. Fuis, Trond Ryberg, Thomas M. Brocher, Christopher M. Dietel

Article first published online : 3 JUN 2011, DOI: 10.1029/96EO00269
Abstract Article PDF (1724K) References Cited By Request Permissions. Pay per view.

This is Prof Holzer from the Geology Dep. at the Oklahoma University, at that time the boss of Dr. Brown, the geologist colleague who did not want his name associated with this paper, since he did not agree with the "echo" theory in it. Dr Brown did not agree to the 10 seconds later, second seismic signal being a reflection from the first seismic signal.
Reflected from an until then, never found reflective strata layer in all the decades old seismograms from the Oklahoma upper crust around Oklahoma City.

The same Dr Brown that monitored with his seismographs the clean up from the remnants of the OKC building, when it was demolitioned a few weeks after the original bombing.
And he found something VERY IMPORTANT in those seismograms, namely that every explosion of every demo-charge during that demolition showed up on his seismograms as far, far larger peak-amplitudes then the following total collapse and impact onto the ground, of the total concrete and steel mass of those 2/3rds of the original building remnants.

Exactly the same effect as we see in the 9/11 WTC 7 seismogram.
First a huge amplitude pack of peaks, then six seconds of low amplitudes, followed by a much lower series of amplitude peaks, depicting the total collapse of all the massive steel and concrete from the 47 stories high WTC 7 building.
So, your guess is just as good as mine, if you also conclude that those first massive peaks depicted demolition charges going off :

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The real nagging problem anyone will have with the above seismogram explanations, is the HUGE 13 seconds discrepancy between the seismic explanation by LDEO from the Palisades seismic station at Columbia University, and the by NIST atomic clock-verified time stamp on the Cianca photo from the first visible sign of WTC 7 collapse start : the east penthouse roof denting, then sinking of it down and away from sight.
(NIST Cianca photo)17:20:46 minus (LDEO stating collapse begin)17:20:33 is an inexplicable difference of 13 seconds.
While BOTH institutions till today hold onto their respective atomic clock-verified measurements....!

That leaves us with just a few possibilities.
1. Another US-Institution/agency falsified either the time stamps in the photo series from Nicolas Cianca, or in the WTC 7 seismogram from LDEO before it got collected. (Problem : why did the same 13 secs not occur in the other 4 seismograms from the plane impacts and the tower collapses)
2. All main network video footage of 9/11 was withheld for 13 seconds, before it was aired or send through. (Problem : why did those 13 seconds then not occur in the other videos of the plane impacts and tower collapses.? )
3. There was a faulty GPS to UTC setting in the LDEO seismometer of 13 seconds. (Problem : why NOT in the same meter when it recorded the 2 impacts and the 2 collapses earlier on the day, which NIST and LDEO also verified to their own atomic clocks.? )
4. The whole WTC 7 seismogram is a fraud. Which became ONLY evident AFTER I found in 2005 that Cianca photo with its time stamp in it. This seismogram is by the way the only one that took LDEO until Friday after 9/11 to publicize, the 4 others were already publicized one day after 9/11.
5. Fill in your proposal....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Or the steel frame has started collapsing in the building and the first hint that is complete is when you see the penthouse drop.

So the building didn't collapse in 7 secs the structural damage and prolonged fires caused the collapse and from photographic evidence we know it didn't drop straight down.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: douglas5

And that is why "truthers" are not taken seriously. They cannot apply common sense to their theories and discover why their theories are wrong.

shilling hard I see, keeping the home fires burning and carrying the torch for the official story.
For over a decade now I have watched guys like you hammer home the same lines, group up on people and snowball them on you tube, blogs and web sites with that one line, that thirteen year old line right there is why you guys are not being taken seriously anymore.
Tide is turning bro, whispering in the ranks.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
History Commons stale link to the 2001 report from G. Baum and Won-Young Kim :
www.mgs.md.gov...

Stale, because it is gone from that site. A search there for keywords "Baum" then "Kim", then "911" lead me to just this one link.
Which is : The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (9/11 Report), Date Issued : July 22, 2004.

Which does not show anything about all the lost seismic files on the NIST 9/11 pages.
Especially not the second, much later written 2005/6 report made not for LDEO but for NIST by Dr. Won-Young Kim.
That one was very shortly up at NIST, and was immediately deleted after I published my seismic work at the now defunct StudyOf911 website. After that, I posted most of it at ATS (AboveTopSecret) its 9/11 Forum pages, scattered over many threads and their pages.
My 4 signature LINKs under each of my posts should lead you there easily. And let you discover more and more leading links to other threads I posted parts of it in. Those links are only visible for ATS members, btw.
This is the ATS thread where I managed just in time, to post my former original seismic thread posts (in raw form) from the former StudyOf911 website on its page 1 :
SEQUEL : WTC 7 was IMPLODED : irrefutable seismic evidence from LDEO and NIST itself.
www.abovetopsecret.com... (2 pages)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS: I don't know for sure why you still get this board message when you try to see my first post its two images (the most important ones) when you open its page 1 :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/member/fbbe69122acc.gif on this server.
Apache Server at atsmedia.abovetopsecret.com Port 80

It is probably still caused by the fact that when my and many other members their ATS-accounts got hacked a few years ago, the then existing ATS-images repository got blocked by the administrators, to solve that hack. The hacker used a flaw in that image directory to get to all the user passwords on ATS.
Those two WTC7 seismogram images extended by me, have however been added by me to my new LaBTop image-repository at ATS, thus, you can easily find them back in my 5 signature LINKs at the bottom of each of my ATS posts.
And here are the original ones :
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (INDEX)
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (Text)
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (Text + Table)
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (7) 17:20:33±1 EDT
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (Table, must be dist.34 km)
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (N) 08:46:26±1 EDT
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (S) 09:02:54±2 EDT
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (S) 09:59:04±1 EDT
www.ldeo.columbia.edu... (N) 10:28:31±1 EDT

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dammit! Forgot about this thread :
NIST Omitting WTC 7 Data From Their Long Awaited Report as it Does not Fit Their Story :
It discusses exactly those long-since 2006, missing seismic papers from Dr Won Young Kim at all NIST websites. And a few other missing papers written for NIST by outside researchers, too.

Tangled webs - NIST and WTC 7 by Prof Graeme McQueen from Scotland Edinburgh University, Engineering Department.
www.youtube.com...

It shows that NIST did not study the architects plans for the WTC 7 tower too well. They stated in their Final WTC 7 Report far too small connections for the beams holding column 79 in place. Those beams their supposed expansion under fire conditions in WTC 7 were the main theory they based their proposed failure of column 79 on. They miscalculated grossly, thus, their fire theory is toast.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
REFERENCES :

independent.academia.edu...

Seismic Waveform Review. By Tom Irvine :
www.vibrationdata.com...

Popular Mechanics Is Correct? (Seismographs) :
My first long seismic post on Sep.29 2005 :

Do read all the rest of the posts on that page 1 and 2. Use the post-quote function and import the ATS text into a Wordpad window to view my tables in their originally readable states.

These posts of mine will let you understand what unexplainable (by NIST and LDEO) discrepancies are present in the WTC 7 collapse seismogram, when compared to an atomic clock verified photo from the NIST's Cianca photos depository, of the first visible sign in Manhattan of WTC 7 its collapse, namely the east penthouse its roof denting at 17:20:46 PM in New York, registered at a speed of 2 km/s and thus 17 seconds of seismic signals traveling time later, in the upper crust, at the Palisades Seismic Station, 34 kilometers further NNE at 17:21:03 PM.
Which shows a clear 13 seconds (atomic clock-referenced) discrepancy between the NIST data (17:20:46 PM Cianca photo) and LDEO data (17:20:33 PM above their WTC 7 seismogram) as their proposed starts of the collapse of WTC 7.....
Which data were by both Institutions based on atomic clocked verificated real-times.
They both uphold these times till today.
Which is clearly impossible, taking in account the HUGE 13 seconds discrepancy between the two collapse times.

Nicolas Cianca's website is online again since at least 29 April 2015 :
www.abovetopsecret.com... (his site is now, June1, 2015, still partly in the making or under construction)
www.cianca.com... His day by day Diary is really worth reading as his eyewitness account of what was going on in the days and weeks afterwards around and inside Ground Zero.
www.cianca.com...

Cianca : Building 7 collapses so fast. I’m on the roof at the studio taking pictures of the fire, smoke and dust. I took a picture and it was there, took another one and it was gone. Just like that.

www.cianca.com...

Before & After Pictures.
Cianca : These pictures were taken from my roof. The first was at 9:25 and the second at 6 pm. You can see that towers 1, 2 and 7 are gone.
(LT : The 2 Twin-Towers pics not showing yet, links already there)
www.cianca.com...
www.cianca.com...
These pictures were taken just seconds apart. WTC 7 went down so fast. One second it’s there and the next it’s gone.
(LT : The 2 WTC-7 pics not showing yet, not buffered yet, links already there)
www.cianca.com...
www.cianca.com...

pictures.cianca.com... is also still defunct.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All the by Cianca photographed 9/11 events with their attached internal camera times were unmistakably verified by NIST, against one atomic clocked event in the NIST photo and video repository, the second plane impact, filmed by CBS with an atomic clocked timed signal in view on their video footage.
And Cianca has photographed the same 9/11 events as CBS filmed.
Thus the NIST assurance that they corrected all Cianca 9/11 photos for these atomic clocked CBS times (and all their other 9/11 photos and videos), was based on their WTC 7 and WTC 1-2 Final Reports main times-corrections calculations-example (luckily for us, that example was by chance, all the 9/11 Cianca digital photographs in their possession).
There they showed how they calculated all their photo and video times back to that one CBS atomic clocked-video 9/11 events times, shown in their report as their technique used for all photo and video real-time corrections.
(Read my 4 LINKS in my signature below, to find much more seismic diagrams, photos and explanatory texts about the NIST time corrections methodology)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
@LabTop

You really need to settle down. You have posted 18 times out of the last 23 posts. Does that seem right to you? Also, your completely and entirely un-scientific work shows nothing. You wasted your time, and you continue to waste your time continually posting nonsense over and over again. 9/11 was not an inside job. You guys need to give up. All the 'holes' in the story are completely non-existent. It's amazing what the human mind can convince themselves of when they want to believe something.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Popular Mechanics' Deceptive Smear Against 9/11 Truth :
911review.com...
Read the seismic notes and the notes on WTC 7, they are still very compelling.
Don't miss the notes on Flight 93 and the Pentagon too, click all the links to their 911review.com official stories debunking articles !

The Complete 9/11 Timeline ( interactive ) :
The first ever seismic 9/11 ATS notes by me on Jul,31 2005, and my 2005 post on antimatter at CERN, Switzerland.......the real main reason CERN exists through HUGE contributions from most Western Allies :

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Read also my 2012 antimatter-as-nuclear-bomb-trigger follow-up posts at the bottom of its page 2 :

en.wikipedia.org...

Antimatter in the form of anti-atoms is one of the most difficult materials to produce. Antimatter in the form of individual anti-particles, however, is commonly produced by particle accelerators and in some types of radioactive decay.

Antimatter-triggered clean H-Bombs are the logical follow-up for nuclear bombs. Only our various Gods could help humanity when they will be created by our science .... when financed by still the same greedy politics.
Even worse would be the creation of real antimatter explosive bombs, they could be planetary extinction bombs...

home.web.cern.ch...
en.wikipedia.org... (No hurry to worry yet, at present)

My view on the subject of possible use of some sort of mini nukes :
There are only about two dozen nuclear fission decay cycles products that originate from the slow decay of already depleted Uranium.
There are however over three hundred of fission products -- the ones in atomic bomb fallout and in nuclear reactors -- they should not be confused with the other radioactive materials, which are the decay products of uranium.
I propose that the lock-stepped decay products found by Tahill and Prager are the results of depleted uranium explosives used to cut thick steel columns and beams.

9/11 Commission Report Full 585 pages :
www.gpo.gov...
www.gpo.gov...

The two extensive Final NIST reports can be found on their site.
Their final WTC 1-2 and WTC 7 reports.

Why was John O'Neill frantically searching for a secure land line telephone in the WTC complex? What did he discover that was so shocking, that he did not trusted any radio line anymore, where "others" could listen in.? Will we ever know who he trusted enough to securely phone and tell him what he discovered?
Scroll to : "WTC Security, and John O'Neill, Channel X".

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

You really need to settle down. You have posted 18 times out of the last 23 posts. Does that seem right to you? Also, your completely and entirely un-scientific work shows nothing. You wasted your time, and you continue to waste your time continually posting nonsense over and over again. 9/11 was not an inside job. You guys need to give up. All the 'holes' in the story are completely non-existent. It's amazing what the human mind can convince themselves of when they want to believe something.

Its labtop's thread he can post what ever till mods decide differently
obviously
telling him to stop is the kind of thing that totally disgusts us readers re the official story err..adherants.
or is it you can'y rebut what Labtop is posting?
after reading the thread end to now
I'd say its both
fands OP

Poll: More Americans Believe World Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On 9/11 than Believe the Government’s Explanation

www.washingtonsblog.com... .html
thats why the OTHER SIDE is called TRUTHERS

edit on Tueam6b20156America/Chicago25 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tueam6b20156America/Chicago25 by Danbones because: added quotes and citations

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Work of Dominick DiMaggio covering extensively the eyewitness stories from the Flight 93 events over Lambertsville and Shanksville, Pennsylvania :

9/11 : FLIGHT 93 SHANKSVILLE FLYOVER INDIAN LAKE :
www.youtube.com...

Flight 93 Shanksville : 9/11 Truth :
www.youtube.com...

9/11 : The Shanksville Files Vol I : Susan McElwain :
www.youtube.com...

9/11 : The Shanksville Files Vol III : Viola Saylor [preview] :
www.youtube.com...

9/11 : The Shanksville Files Vol II : Wally Miller [preview] :
www.youtube.com...

9/11 Shanksville Truth NWO Disorder Radio Appearance - YouTube 6 parts :
www.youtube.com...
Domenick DiMaggio's appearance, discussing the 9/11 Shanksville Fl 93 attack. Choose "Play all".

Domenick phoned and settled a meeting with Lee Purbaugh, a former US Marine, the only known person who told reporters he saw Fl 93 dive into the ground all the way from when he first saw it coming to the scrap-yard where he worked for the second day, passed about 50 feet above his head, as he stated, and impacted 300 yards away from him.
When Domenick phoned him again on the day of the intended meeting, to be sure he would be there, Lee told him another "investigator" had phoned him in between, and now he had a lawyer, who advised him to give no interviews. Thus, Domenick had no chance anymore to meet Lee and hear from him in person if what the newspapers wrote just after 9/11 was true.

That Lee indeed saw Fl 93 pass over him at about 50 feet high and crash at least 300 yards further south. Which is not what the recovered DFDR shows. That shows a 45 degree steep dive from high up, and not a 5 to 10 degree shallow dive towards the impact point, as Lee described to reporters. Which would have ended with a long slid-mark in that soft soil, and lots of broken huge plane parts in burning wood land.

Two to three minutes after the smoke column rose up, two men (Doug Miller and Rick Chaney) saw a huge white plane without propellers (so no C-130 piloted by O'Brien) come over from the tree line very low !
Which was not the very small molded white silent plane without rivets that Susan McElwain saw when it flew very low over her SUV, and which was no larger than her SUV, approaching the tree line along the south side of the grassy plane south of the one minute later created crater, supposedly made by Fl 93 disappearing into the loosely refilled soil of the former open-pit coal mine. The problem I see, is that it did not crash in soft soil, but in the hard and thus still naturally compacted, original border of that mine, very near the still existing sandy road alongside the former mine pit. See my post about its dimensions, with the original USGS pit mine photo in it. Search ATS with words like "LaBTop" combined with "open pit mine".

Could that huge white plane be the same E4B Doomsday plane already spotted above the Capitol and near the Pentagon high in the air, just after Flight 77 ploughed into the Pentagon west wall?
Time wise, is that possible at all? From around 9:40 AM to about 10:10 AM is 30 minutes flight time to fly from Washington, DC to Lambertsville, Pennsylvania. Possible, or not? I think it is.
9:36 or 9:38 is Flight 77 its impact time at the Pentagon.
10:03 (NIST, NTSB) or 10:06:05 (seismic, FAA controllers) is Flight 93 its final disappearance.

For a possible explanation of all these, contradictorily to the official story, Fl 93 eyewitness accounts, see my post from Sept 19, 2010 :

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Antimatter bombs ????

Really taken a walk in Judy Wood land of Woo.....

Production of antimatter, even at the CERN particle accelerator is measured in Pico grams (trillionth of gram)

In 2008, the annual production of antiprotons at the Antiproton Decelerator facility of CERN was several picograms at a cost of $20 million.

Then once created how do you store enough and ship it without it disintegrating on contact with matter ?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
A reply to: firerescue

You clearly did not understand my note, and still tried to insult me :

en.wikipedia.org... (No hurry to worry yet, at present )

,after you read and quoted from my own above link I provided. Do you really think I do not read my own links?

Then once created how do you store enough and ship it without it disintegrating on contact with matter ?

From my same link is the answer already given :

A significant advancement was made recently as a single anti-hydrogen atom was produced suspended in a magnetic field.

Now, if you were really interested in the subject I offered, instead of finding reasons to detest and insult me personally, you would have read my first offered link, and ended up for instance at this highly interesting paper :
arxiv.org...
where you could have read this excerpt at page 5, the photo + text on top of page 6 and the rest of that alarming excerpt about the military interests in antimatter production :

Since the study of these exotic and short-lived particles was primarily done at open laboratories dedicated to pure academic research, the reports documenting the military interest in their nuclear properties were confined to highly classified documents, e.g., pages 3 and 4 of Ref. [13]. It is only years later that explicit reports were published [14].

Thirty years passed by before the complex of machines necessary to accumulate and slow down antiprotons was conceived. The only system of this type in the world [15] is at CERN (Fig.1). Finally, it was possible to study, on a large scale, the meeting of low-energy antiprotons with nuclei. As a result, it has been possible to demonstrate that the energy deposition, although less than Teller (or others more recently [17]) had hoped for, is sufficient to assure the feasibility of military applications of antimatter. On the other hand, due to its very high cost and the enormous amount of energy needed to produce it, it has also become clear that antimatter could never become a usable source of energy for a power-plant.
Thanks to the results of CERN, we were able to publish in August 1985, an estimation of the number of antiprotons needed to start thermonuclear reactions, be it to ignite an H-bomb or to trigger the micro explosion of a thermonuclear fuel pellet [18]. We thus discovered that it is possible to build a H-bomb, or a neutron bomb, in which the three to five kilograms of plutonium are replaced by one micro gram of antihydrogen. The result would be a bomb so-called “clean” by the militaries, i.e., a weapon practically free of radioactive fallout, because of the absence of fissile materials (Fig.2).

Note : (3) In a 1986 telephone conversation with Andre Gsponer, Prof. Hans-Peter Duerr at Max Planck Institute Munich said: “Now I understand why Teller was so much interested in antimatter!”

NOTE that this was speculated about in 1986. We are 29 years further in MILITARY research... and a trillion dollars further in spending in CERN by western allies...
Do you really still think CERN's main objective was to find and prove that curious Boson particle?
And not to find the means to confine antimatter particles in a small super-magnetic confinement container, not bigger than an emergency oxygen cartwheel unit for lung patients? (I once posted a photo of that unit pulled by a scientist at CERN)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
To understand what they are really after at CERN, first read the text again under that photo of the Antiproton Decelerator facility of CERN at the top of page 6 :

Figure 1: Overview of the LEAR experimental area. The Low Energy Antiproton Ring (LEAR) at CERN, is the only one of its kind in the world. It enables scientists to study the details of antiproton interactions with the nucleus of atoms.
In the picture we can see the 80 meter in circumference ring that permits the storage and slowing of antiprotons down to energies as low as 5 MeV.
It’s the first machine ever built to decelerate, rather than accelerate, particles. (Photograph: CERN Bulletin 47/98, 16 November 1998.)

Then read this CERN article from 2 June, and follow the links in it to the 15 TeV experiments from today on, done there :
Live blog of the 13 TeV LHC data collecting on 3 June 2015.

The blog will guide you through key moments in the day, from injecting the counter-rotating beams of protons into the LHC and ramping their energy to 6.5 TeV each, to eventual particle collisions and the start of data taking at 13 TeV.

What they don't say, is that antiprotons are again expected to be created in abundance during this processing.
And they will be caught in the 80 meter wide LEAR ring. Where they will be decelerated to relatively low-energies > 5 MeV.
And STORED in those superconducting-cooled magnetic confinements. So there is no danger of them interacting with our day to day protons and abundance of other "normal" particles.

run2-13tev.web.cern.ch... From that Live Blog :

Today at 10.40am, the LHC operators declared “stable beams”, the signal for the LHC experiments that they can start taking data. Beams are made of “trains” of proton bunches moving at almost the speed of light around the 27 kilometers ring of the LHC. These so-called bunch trains circulate in opposite directions, guided by powerful superconducting magnets. Today the LHC was filled with 6 bunches each containing around 100 billion protons. This rate will be progressively increased as the run goes on to 2808 bunches per beam, allowing the LHC to produce up to 1 billion collisions per second.

The catching and keeping of antiprotons, also formed in that process, necessary to construct the next level of radiation-free mini atomic bombs WITHOUT the need for 3 to 5 kilos of long live Plutonium plus a huge block of HE triggers to compress the Pt and start the nuclear explosion, will be stepped up to a manifold.

I'm getting worried for all our families... and upset about the gullibility of so many researchers there, and globally.
Victims of the military-industrial complex "patriotic" propaganda that has grown so powerful these days, it can only be stopped by some miracle, like a dollar-collapse, or defeat by an honest enemy, further in the development of even more heinous weapons of mass destruction.
My hopes on that are not particular high.
It's better to keep exposing the lies, misconceptions and propaganda pieces.
In the hope of an awakening of the voting masses. (Voting is probably already globally rigged for decades now)

A lot of excremental stuff is brewing lately, and in the process of deteriorating into a chaotic, unpredictable and unmanageable anymore, outcome....

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Most of you will, by now, ask yourself what all this antimatter stuff has to do with the single most important analysis of 9/11.

First, it's the enormous potential for even more sophisticated macro, micro, mini nukes, without copious radiation fallouts.
Becoming available for greedy "Endlösung" politicians, generals and industrial CEO's. Who have a very narrow belief system at hand, be it based on their interpretation of the Holy Bible, the Holy Qur'an, Tenach/Thora/Tawrat, Burdah, Suhuf-i-Ibrahim (Rolls of Abraham), Zabur (Psalms), Indjil (Evangelistic verses), Rig-Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, Atharva Veda, Ramayana, Bhagavad Gita and whatever other men-written books; or based on their hatred against other races or belief systems.

From these, the Pentecost cult is at the moment the most politically influential in the USA and worldwide, in working towards the biblical "End-times", a solution they think will solve all their problems. Especially in the Elder and younger Bush administrations years, the amount of these doomsday believers in power positions in the military, industry and politics was rampant. The 9/11 years...

Second, it's this excerpt on page 8/9 from the Andre Gsponer and Jean-Pierre Hurni paper which sends again chills along ones spine :

5. Fundamental research or military research ?

In view of its considerable strategic potential (for instance, antimatter seems to be a particularly interesting pump source for the Star War’s X-ray lasers ), it’s not at all surprising that Soviet and American scientists interested by the eventual applications of antimatter are eager to come to CERN, which at present (LT : 1986.... ) has at least a five year lead in antimatter technology. In this context, it also wouldn’t be surprising if a blunder was made... (LT : 9/11/2001, 15 years of MILITARY antimatter research later)

In effect, for the teams of American physicists coming from weapons laboratories, the official justification for their coming to CERN, is to carry-out fundamental research, pure scientific research.

In the beginning of July 1986, these same Americans were supposed to go to Madrid, where a full session of the Fourth International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Systems was dedicated to antimatter energy concepts. At this same conference we were to present the point of view that the only realistic applications for annihilation energy were in the military domain[21].
To everyone’s surprise, the Americans did not come.

Ten days before the conference, they announced their withdrawal without giving any convincing explanation.
The participants quickly realized that the American authorities had undoubtedly reevaluated the military importance of antimatter, and had probably prevented the Los Alamos Scientists from coming to Madrid [22]. Thus exposing that scientists working at CERN, and coming from a non-European weapons laboratory, had other than fundamental research interests, that were obviously MILITARY sensitive.

Read now chapter 6, Strategic and political consequences.
And realize that a heavy-ION accelerator probably doesn't need to be as wide as The CERN its PROTON accelerator in Switzerland.
And is surely after 1986 already secretly build by the US military at Los Alamos or Area 51, or anywhere else. The Russians, Indians, Pakistani, Israelis and the Chinese will have their own secret ones too already, quite probably. If not, they're toast in the not so near future.
And they are not stupid, they certainly know the consequences.
Other nations with a high level of physics and engineering will have contemplated on them too.

A nuclear test laboratory of this type could be based around a large heavy-ION accelerator[24], which would provide a means of massive antimatter production, as well as a driver to study the compression and explosion of thermonuclear fuel pellets.

REFERENCES.

arXiv:physics/0507132v2 [physics.hist-ph] written 1986, published 28 Oct 2005
Antimatter weapons (1946-1986): From Fermi and Teller’s speculations to the first open scientific publications :
arxiv.org...

The Internet Sacred Texts Archive (nothing about Pentecost, LOTS about all other beliefs) :
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
Most of you will, by now, ask yourself what all this antimatter stuff has to do

Absolutely nothing, as there is zero evidence for beam weapons, thermite, mini silent nuclear weapons etc at the WTC.

Pages of multi coloured crap is still crap.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Yep. Another believer. And truster of the wrong system.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Our ONLY hope on a sustainable future. And no 9/11's, endless wars, and ... peace at last.
A Joint Venture by China, EU, India, Japan, Korea, Russia, USA....!!!

ITER- in five minutes (switch on : Autoplay, in the right top corner) :
www.youtube.com...

What is ITER ? EURATOM - ITER, the way to fusion power :
www.iter.org...
www.iter.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join