Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Abaddon / Apollyon - Angel of Destruction and Adonai (Jesus)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think you could very well be right, but I was looking more at Adon being the original Phoenician Lord and son of deity. I was also looking at the destroying Angel being used to do the Lord's bidding in Sodom and other places throughout the Bible. Although we think of this destruction as a negative, in most cases, it was a just recompense. Also, destruction brings renewal. If we move on to the reason behind Abaddon destroying mankind in the end, we again see a parallel between Sodom and the flood of Noah. In each case, the Father is the one that comes to bring judgment (righteous judge).

Looking at this strictly from the most ancient form of Adoani, we see Adon and his father. Abaddon then seems a reasonable connection between the two. Take a closer look at the 1 Corinthians 15 verse set that I posted. Destruction of authority is the process, and in every instance in history, this is the path God chooses. Education would be the more sensible choice, but he chooses to be the adversary and accuser instead. I point this out to note that we know them by their fruit. Am I suggesting that God and Satan are one in the same? Not really, but we see a pattern emerge from history that is contrary to what Paul and others state about God. God is love and love keeps no record of wrongs. Clearly, there is something amiss here.

One thing we know from history. Deception and the deceiver typically creates the problem he solves. In the case of the destruction of mankind, God writes the destiny. He creates all life and all powers and principalities. To say that anything is outside of his will would be contrary to what he claims to be. In the end, we can only look to one source for everything that is.

edit on 8-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I agree, the destruction brought by Jesus at His return will be recompence, but Abaddon is a different character. Abaddon kills the two witnesses of God. Why would Jesus kill His own servants? The etymology just isnt there for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I agree, the destruction brought by Jesus at His return will be recompence, but Abaddon is a different character. Abaddon kills the two witnesses of God. Why would Jesus kill His own servants? The etymology just isnt there for me.

That's a really good point you make. It's a shame that we must speculate on this. Education would be preferred to war, destruction, darkness and suffering. All of the facts that bring correct presuppositions are hidden. Babel clouds our ability to find the truth. All of this leads back to the source. I find it hard to imagine accounting of judgment for man's ignorance of the facts.

I go either way one this for one very good reason. Half of the early Christian communities, including those of the early followers of the way, believed in the Gnostic version of this story. In this case, the father would be the enemy of the Son.

What do you do but speculate. Each time you get close to truth, there is a mirror image.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What do you do but speculate. Each time you get close to truth, there is a mirror image.

I submit to you that we do not have to remain in a state of speculation. I find your research in the Proto-Cainaanite alphabet refreshing. The meanings behind each letter does reveal the deeper dimensions of God's word. I think you are onto something, however, I will caution you about following Gnostic interpretations. God gave us a method to know which books are His word, and which are not. This method is syllable metering. God's words are metered in such a way that we can construct a prophetic timeline from the fall of Adam to the penning of the Book of Revelation. This metering is not found in the Gnostic books, nor the Enochian books, or any other psuedopigrapha. Gnosticism is founded on the wisdom of man, which is foolishness in God's eyes. With Gnosticism you are confined to the realm of speculation. God's system is Epignosticism (the metabolization of God's Word). With the ministry of the Holy Spirit, He can establish the mind of Christ within you.

Its all speculation until the Word of God confirms the truth. I encourage you to look into the hebrew/greek biblical meter. If you cant read hebrew already, it only requires about a months worth of the language.

www.brainout.net...

The alphabet are the bricks, the meter is the blue print. Together, they form the Word.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I assume you are speaking of Heptadic structure?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes, counting syllables. There is a Heptadic pattern in the syllable metering of Psalm 90, Daniel 8, Zeph (Samech's 1,2&3) and more. The very same pattern is replicated in the Greek NT as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i believe jesus is abaddon and im not a jehova witness

top topics

<< 1   >>

join