It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abaddon / Apollyon - Angel of Destruction and Adonai (Jesus)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think you could very well be right, but I was looking more at Adon being the original Phoenician Lord and son of deity. I was also looking at the destroying Angel being used to do the Lord's bidding in Sodom and other places throughout the Bible. Although we think of this destruction as a negative, in most cases, it was a just recompense. Also, destruction brings renewal. If we move on to the reason behind Abaddon destroying mankind in the end, we again see a parallel between Sodom and the flood of Noah. In each case, the Father is the one that comes to bring judgment (righteous judge).

Looking at this strictly from the most ancient form of Adoani, we see Adon and his father. Abaddon then seems a reasonable connection between the two. Take a closer look at the 1 Corinthians 15 verse set that I posted. Destruction of authority is the process, and in every instance in history, this is the path God chooses. Education would be the more sensible choice, but he chooses to be the adversary and accuser instead. I point this out to note that we know them by their fruit. Am I suggesting that God and Satan are one in the same? Not really, but we see a pattern emerge from history that is contrary to what Paul and others state about God. God is love and love keeps no record of wrongs. Clearly, there is something amiss here.

One thing we know from history. Deception and the deceiver typically creates the problem he solves. In the case of the destruction of mankind, God writes the destiny. He creates all life and all powers and principalities. To say that anything is outside of his will would be contrary to what he claims to be. In the end, we can only look to one source for everything that is.

edit on 8-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I agree, the destruction brought by Jesus at His return will be recompence, but Abaddon is a different character. Abaddon kills the two witnesses of God. Why would Jesus kill His own servants? The etymology just isnt there for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I agree, the destruction brought by Jesus at His return will be recompence, but Abaddon is a different character. Abaddon kills the two witnesses of God. Why would Jesus kill His own servants? The etymology just isnt there for me.

That's a really good point you make. It's a shame that we must speculate on this. Education would be preferred to war, destruction, darkness and suffering. All of the facts that bring correct presuppositions are hidden. Babel clouds our ability to find the truth. All of this leads back to the source. I find it hard to imagine accounting of judgment for man's ignorance of the facts.

I go either way one this for one very good reason. Half of the early Christian communities, including those of the early followers of the way, believed in the Gnostic version of this story. In this case, the father would be the enemy of the Son.

What do you do but speculate. Each time you get close to truth, there is a mirror image.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What do you do but speculate. Each time you get close to truth, there is a mirror image.

I submit to you that we do not have to remain in a state of speculation. I find your research in the Proto-Cainaanite alphabet refreshing. The meanings behind each letter does reveal the deeper dimensions of God's word. I think you are onto something, however, I will caution you about following Gnostic interpretations. God gave us a method to know which books are His word, and which are not. This method is syllable metering. God's words are metered in such a way that we can construct a prophetic timeline from the fall of Adam to the penning of the Book of Revelation. This metering is not found in the Gnostic books, nor the Enochian books, or any other psuedopigrapha. Gnosticism is founded on the wisdom of man, which is foolishness in God's eyes. With Gnosticism you are confined to the realm of speculation. God's system is Epignosticism (the metabolization of God's Word). With the ministry of the Holy Spirit, He can establish the mind of Christ within you.

Its all speculation until the Word of God confirms the truth. I encourage you to look into the hebrew/greek biblical meter. If you cant read hebrew already, it only requires about a months worth of the language.

www.brainout.net...

The alphabet are the bricks, the meter is the blue print. Together, they form the Word.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I assume you are speaking of Heptadic structure?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes, counting syllables. There is a Heptadic pattern in the syllable metering of Psalm 90, Daniel 8, Zeph (Samech's 1,2&3) and more. The very same pattern is replicated in the Greek NT as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i believe jesus is abaddon and im not a jehova witness

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

I was looking for other names of God and came across this:

El Shaddai WIKI

The root word "shadad" (שדד) means "to overpower" or "to destroy". This would give Shaddai the meaning of "destroyer", representing one of the aspects of God, and in this context it is essentially an epithet. The meaning of Shaddai may go back to the original sense of "shadad" which was "to be strong" akin to Arabic "shadiid" (شديد) "strong".

Aleph also means strong and is the first letter of the name for Father. Bet is the second letter of Abba, meaning house. Together, Father is a strong house.

Clearly, there is a connection to Abaddon and Adoani. There are many people who believe the Devil to be Abaddon. This would place the son of Abaddon as the Lord deceiving the nations. Am I stating that Jesus is a deception of Satan? Not quite. I believe the story of the Son of God to be one of a son growing up to be Redeemer. None of us can clam to know the whole truth until the parts of the story are defined for us. Until then, we must search out the truth. Consider this quote from Job.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Job's topic here is the Redeemer, who he also calls the root of the trouble. In other words, the root of the trouble was when the LORD created in Genesis 2 and Adam fell. In Genesis 1, Elohim created with no restrictions to the garden and mankind was BOTH male and female. When YHVH created in Genesis 2, he slit Adam and restricted the fruit. The question is, who is the Lord YHVH. Luke 3 answers this.

Luke 3 Genealogy

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

Note that the Son of God created Adam. This places the LORD as the identity of the first Adam and then the last Adam of the person of Jesus Christ. In other words, the bread (crushed seed) that comprises mankind is engaged by the Son of God, or LORD of the OT.

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

If you are perplexed by this, join the crowd. We are given these words of God with no definitions. Lacking the presuppositions of this story, we have no idea how to differentiate the characters (good from bad). As the Bible states, "12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

What is the message of Revelation? The nations are deceived. What part does religion play in this deception? Who engages war? Who is the adversary of man? Who is the accuser of man in the Old Testament? Clearly the Lord spends much time condemning mankind. Why? Knowing the identity of the LORD in relation to Jesus is where I plan to head in future threads.

Who comes to steal, kill and destroy? Who are the Father and Son? Who is their enemy? Why is man caught in the middle of their war? Clearly, war on Earth is a mirror of what is going on above us on another plane of existence. I have no good answers to these questions. I would be interested to hear what others have to say. Feel free to establish connections, but don't condemn me for asking hard questions.

We are all in this together.

ok alot to deal with here.. but.. i want to correct one thing before we move forward..

the last line "the son of God. refers to Adam. note that the genealogies are listed for each new generation in full. showing the full divine family tree that leads up to Noah. the tree is listed from the last member.."son of", son of, son of, son of, up to Adam who is the Son of God. making Eve, the daughter of God. the son of God didnt create adam. he IS Adam. for purposes of genesis.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Abaddon means Abandon. God will abandon the U S of A. Just kidding. Though I think the OP was banned.

<< 1   >>

join