It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I covered the pink peace scarf here. www.abovetopsecret.com... Immediately it turned into a gender war. The two spirits concept seemed an appropriate way to end the gender war. We're not all totally accredited to one gender or the 'opposite'. This is about protecting life.

I see many mentions of the colour pink related to nuclear events. motheruranium.blogspot.co.uk... www.abovetopsecret.com...

This may answer the question that Jaine seems to have difficulty with here. Why pink?
I can't agree that it's about as opposite to military as you can get. www.eliteukforces.info... "...highly effective desert camouflage, especially at dawn/dusk." We'll get to dawn/dusk later in this post.

Jaine is no longer 'Commander-In-Pink'. She had to stand down for personal reasons. The job's open, if you think you can handle it. When can you start? The options are NOW or SOONER. Don't bother with a CV, we wont read it anyway.

Pink has a very strong repelling effect on many people. Why is this?

My own view is coloured, pardon the pun, by my experience of butchering. I wanted a drum skin from a goat that had died from natural causes. When I came across such a goat I was offered the skin in return for butchering the goat to feed the dogs. I had no problem skinning and butchering the goat, I'm not normally squeamish. But when it came to the udder I found I couldn't touch it. The goat's owner laughed at me and took care of that job himself. When I saw the blood and milk flow together I knew that was what I had not wanted to see. Blood and milk make pink.

Blood and milk. Slightly disturbing.
To a hunter blood and milk signifies having killed a lactating mother. Not good hunting practice. In a domestic setting it signifies serious injury to a lactating mother. Almost any other member of the tribe would be a lesser loss. I believe this primitive memory is behind the abhorrence many feel for the colour pink. I don't see it as a 'girly' colour.

www.pinkstinks.org.uk... "Girls’ products overwhelmingly focus on being pretty, passive and obsessed with shopping, fashion and make up - this promotes a dangerously narrow definition of what it means to be a girl. These ‘Girly’ products and concepts are marketed, for the most part, under the umbrella of pink."

Pink is beautiful, and fun.

Pink sky reflecting on the sea is one of the most arresting sights I've seen.

I never paid attention to the singer known as Pink, just because of her name. I had no idea she turned out meaningful masterpieces such as this, until I came across it while researching for this thread.

Pink is perfect. Pink represents peace. Pink is the banner under which we shall gather to spread our message. mariannewildart.wordpress.com...

The pink peace movement is gathering momentum. Sooner or later it will impact on your life. Please don't get silly and rant about the need for self-protection, or the automatic revulsion many feel for pink. We know all that. I saw the revulsion for all things pink during the preparation of the pink scarf project. I know it's real and widespread. Pink provokes a reaction that no other colour can compete with. Self defence is not the issue. Senseless, out of control mass destruction has to be prevented where possible. Uniting under the pink banner makes this possible.

Yarn bombing has never been more vital. With so many being interested in the Scottish Independence issue here's the Scottish contribution to the Wool Against Weapons creation. wawscotland.wordpress.com... This was only a part of it. Contributions came from all over the world.

And you? What's your part in this? Because pink is so revolting pink yarn is always available cheap in charity shops/thrift stores. You don't even have to learn to knit or crochet. You can wrap yarn around a some public object and make your pink statement.

Pink is peace.

edit on 17 8 2014 by Kester because: punctuation, idiot

edit on 17 8 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 17 8 2014 by Kester because: stuff

edit on 17 8 2014 by Kester because: spacing

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
are you trying to say we should claim portion of Antarctica despite the plights of international community?

because that is what I am getting here...
edit on 17America/Chicago08u53 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Absolutely. You've thoroughly understood the concept of Pink Peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
P!nk is an inspired artist. I love her lyricism, she doesn't self edit.

As for the pink color getting a bad rap, its preconceived notions and generizations yet again.

Ty for bringing the pink movement to me. I was completely unaware.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Who gave you, or them, the right to tell everyone what color they are supposed to be waving to support a given cause?

Here's a really crazy idea, let's stop this color BS, let's just act like reasonable logical human beings. LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE who aren't hurting anyone. STAND UP and DO SOMETHING when people are being hurt.

It really is JUST that simple. Until all you agenda pushers want to start attaching colors and images to ideas.

Keep focusing on unimportant crap.... like a color... have fun!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Fourth post in your wonderful scarf thread:

"Women have gifts that men do not. I believe that if we were to kick all of the men out of office, and relegate all decision making duties to unentrenched women, REAL change would take place in all aspects of human existence. :

Yeah.... no. I will NEVER ally myself with anyone who preaches division and bull crap like this.

Maybe figure out your message before you try to preach it. The followers don't seem to have any idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

You're welcome. Are you with us?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

You're exactly right and I wish a thousand stars on you for that post.

Read thoroughly and you'll see I responded with the message of 'two spirits'.

These foolish underdeveloped types who preach gender division haven't lived a full enough life to appreciate we are all one. Shame on them for their lack of effort.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

I'm assuming you are referring to the horribly fake, colour coded 'revolutions' managed by the spooks from the depths of hell. Am I correct?

I've been accused of being a Common Purpose Change Agent. I assume you know what that means. These largely ignorant peace campaigners won't have a clue, manipulated as they are by the smug spooks within their ranks. Am I right? Please tell me.

Check out this video. My comment is there. They refused to approve my more damning comments but at least they let that through. And where are the comments from those who call me an agent? Conspicuous by their absence. Lazy gits.

As a fibre artist I'm familiar with the reactions to various colours and I can assure you from personal experience, pink is the colour that outshines all others in terms of outrage.

You have no idea what I've done in the way of street actions. STAND UP? I did that. I went ahead of this march. www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk... carrying a sign with the web address for Intelligence Officers For 9/11 Truth. It was the best way I could see of showing my support for my brothers and sisters in uniform. The next day someone tried to kill me. And you James? What have you done? Unimportant crap? You don't know the half of it.

From the way you spell colour I'm guessing you're stateside. Pity. We could stand up together and have fun doing it. I'm gloating now but the expressions on the faces of the spooks and other operatives on the streets is..... to die for.

top topics

join