It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.jihadwatch.org... n-syria" target="_blank" class="postlink">jihaadwatch.com Here is the link of the Director of intelligence warning Obama about ISIL and Obama willfully looking the other way!

Pax

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

All I know is I don't give a sh#t about me. However, I love my woman and nobody puts my baby in a corner.

For that reason I will potentially die trying to protect her.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey Paxnatus, and all:
I'm bumping this thread, in light of recent happenings. Let me say, straight up, I don't judge anyone according to any religion or political views. Having said that, I'm not all that sure, either, that what we are told by MSM and other sources is really the truth of the matter. If you read this site, then obviously, you may be aware that conflicts and the reporting of them, may very surely be to present certain alliances and agendas, which are simply juxtapositions designed to achieve the desired judgement, foment anger, present agendas to get desired responses and generally, design the present paradigm, which would have us all at each other's throats….so that when it all disintegrates, we have someone to blame, or an ideology to blame, so when it all goes to hell, whomever the "players" are identified, we are "unified," for wont of a better name, to all hate the same people and coalesce around this presented "reality."

Paxnatus has presented us with a specific plan, perhaps, attendent to what I describe. Anyone can create chaos, and present a label and ideology to back that up. That's a simple manipulation of the majority's opinion.

Having said that, I think this is a cogent thread, supposition, worthy of giving a hard look…..

So, in the worst of times, hoping it doesn't get any worse in terms of death tolls under the banner of any religion or ideal system, I think this thread is worth another look, while keeping in mind all I've said: discernment of what and who may be behind it, and what the appropriate response should and could be.
May you all prosper and be healthy in this holiday season.
Yours,
tetra50

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

So, this Frank Gaffney you attribute to your message is a conspiracy activist (d/b/a the political commentary) and founder of 'Center for Security Policy', a think tank of neocon ideologues who advocate fear of Muslims and war in the Middle East. The US lost the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and thus current policy reflects that failure by moving away from open armed warfare against Muslims, while the battle for freedom moves on.

Secondly, your mention of Sharia Law seems to cryptically suggest that its something sinister, when in fact it is a series of rules much like Mosses' Ten Commandments and the sermons of Christ as an order of cultural identity and organization. There's absolutely nothing in Sharia that advocates the murder of innocent people or forced conversions.

Muhammad's Promise to the Monks of St. Catherine's Monastery Until the End of Days :

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

From the collection of Prof. Faroque Ahmad Khan, MB, MACP Director IMANA International Collaboration.

edit on 13-12-2015 by Gianfar because: (typo)

edit on 13-12-2015 by Gianfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

Hey Gianfar. I welcome your perspective, for one.
Often I am reminded of a scene in a movie called Reds with Warren Beatty about a journalist in the early nineteen hundreds, who got involved with the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, and was a truly believer in communist ideology for all the best reasons…..

Anyway, he ends up traveling by train throughout Russian and the ME, speaking in support of communism. And during one of his speeches, the interpreter is supposed to be translating his speech in Farsi, and the crowd begins shouting.."Jihad." And with that, he realizes that what he is saying isn't being interpreted…….

I often think this is the case with Islam. I can't read the Quuran. I don't really know what it says. I have to rely upon what I'm told, and I don't really trust that. Same with Sharia law.

There is always a reality to a situation. And then the politics of what is made of it. And those two things may be severely divergent.

I hope you will remain on this site to educate, as things can and are going south daily, as to this issue. And I begrudge no one their particular faith. If you have faith, and it gets you through the day and helps you be a better person, more power to you and your faith. However, I don't think faith requires that we kill anyone to uphold our beliefs and worthiness, and I hope sincerely, that this stops, before the whole idea of faith is destroyed, forever…..because that's what it will come to, eventually, I'm afraid.

Peace to you and yours, this holiday season……
tetra50

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just vote for trump and all your worries will be over. He's gonna make America great again.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I will just leave this here.

edit on 15-12-2015 by Sunwolf because: changes

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread yet but just want to say good op and I am with you 100% on this and I wonder if the PC crowd and the appoligists are aware that they are doing the work of the Brotherhood when they claim Islomaphobe, Raciest, and such at every turn just to get that fine liberal feeling.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Hey Gianfar. I welcome your perspective, for one.
Often I am reminded of a scene in a movie called Reds with Warren Beatty about a journalist in the early nineteen hundreds, who got involved with the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, and was a truly believer in communist ideology for all the best reasons…..

Anyway, he ends up traveling by train throughout Russian and the ME, speaking in support of communism. And during one of his speeches, the interpreter is supposed to be translating his speech in Farsi, and the crowd begins shouting.."Jihad." And with that, he realizes that what he is saying isn't being interpreted…….

I often think this is the case with Islam. I can't read the Quuran. I don't really know what it says. I have to rely upon what I'm told, and I don't really trust that. Same with Sharia law.

There is always a reality to a situation. And then the politics of what is made of it. And those two things may be severely divergent.

I hope you will remain on this site to educate, as things can and are going south daily, as to this issue. And I begrudge no one their particular faith. If you have faith, and it gets you through the day and helps you be a better person, more power to you and your faith. However, I don't think faith requires that we kill anyone to uphold our beliefs and worthiness, and I hope sincerely, that this stops, before the whole idea of faith is destroyed, forever…..because that's what it will come to, eventually, I'm afraid.

Peace to you and yours, this holiday season……
tetra50

I think that we are all in the same bubble of locality, where we are victimized by intellectual inertia with the low quality of information force-fed to us daily. Information through normal media channels does not distinguish between harmful ideological agendas and the truth which frees us from manipulation. Its kind of ironic that we are here on this forum where the motto is to 'deny ignorance', yet it is nevertheless the medium of opinions.

Statistically, Americans who preach hate and racism are also against gun control. Let's not forget that Sandy Hook was perpetrated by a Caucasian male within a middle class, Christian oriented community. Over 500 children under the age of 12 have been killed (by Americans) by guns since that incident.

We need to remind ourselves not forget that there were 81 casualties in the mass killing in a theater in Aurora, Colorado in 2012, and the Charleston Church mass killing, also by a white Christian.

So, when anyone, especially white Americans spread hate and racism by demoralizing decent Muslims living by Islamic principles of good ethics, their opinions merely illustrate the misguided moral priorities of their generation. If faith ends, as you fear, it will be the result of Christians weak in their sense of moral judgment, much like some Muslims who murder in God's name.

Now, I am not religious nor am I a person of faith necessarily, but I believe in a higher power. I believe in making the right decisions and that's why I go to the sources for my answers. I studied religions through the conversion process so that I could learn the organized ideological frames as one of the congregation. One might say I was a spy, but for no nefarious purposes other then to know.

I have been both Christian and Muslim and have understood that there is very little difference between the two. Religions teach us to see ourselves as uniquely accepted by God, and to reject the others. Yet, having been there, there is nothing unique at all. We all have the same belief elements, which can all be traced back to paganism evolving from paleolithic times.

When white Christians slaughter their own children in their class rooms, we call it gun violence, mental illness, anything other than what it is. We give them excuses, even though their malice and methodology is an act of terrorism. Arab Jihadists are also mentally ill, but it's politicized by the words, 'organized international terrorism'. Its something of foreign origin under alleged religious contexts and thus a greater evil than the unorganized terrorism perpetrated within our own communities.

And one has to be intellectually honest when asking the question, which in fact is the greater threat to one's sovereignty? History clearly illustrates that civilizations evolved and crumbled upon the decisions and choices of many individuals.

So, we have to ask ourselves, do we follow the thinking of our time or do we seek the truth. Do we build upon the ethos of our liberties and wealth or provocate injustice and destruction in the world? There is nothing more important than true knowledge (in the proper context) to which we acquiesce our collective destiny.

We see that Donald Trump is dominating the polls using fear and hate agendas to rally his cause. The Greeks had a democracy that lasted about 40 years based on the will of the people through voting. Their freedom and wealth were compromised because of morally corrupt leaders and uninformed voters. The people, under a proposal to attack the Spartans, voted 'yes' even though the war was unwindable. The Spartans responded by invading and destroying everything in their path.

Here now, we have a horrible widespread conflict in the Middle East, which the US and UK are primarily responsible for exasperating, and we have a Trump and a GOP that wants to go back to an unwindable war, while treating Muslims as criminals, torturing suspects and doing other things that go against our national democratic theme. We have voters who are willing (by all polls) to support such an agenda and thus history already defines this tragedy in plain detail.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Gianfar because: (typo)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Can you provide the link?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is the shortest, most concise reply I can think of, at the moment, for all that, well considered as it is:
www.youtube.com...
Not mocking you or anything…..
But you gotta consider Location, Location, Location…..
tetra
edit on 17-12-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by tetra50 because: getting working link

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

This is the shortest, most concise reply I can think of, at the moment, for all that, well considered as it is:
www.youtube.com...
tetra

I'm not mocking you either.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
tetra

I'm not mocking you either.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join