It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

YOU HOPE FOR A BLOODBATH? Sorry THAT IDEA renders your opinion here to irreversibly crap now. First you DON'T fight just hide then you wish OTHER'S to die.
How about I DON'T WANT ANYONE AT ALL to die but I PERSONALLY would enjoy fighting Jihadists(They are TERRIBLE in a scurmish). Unfortunately our cultures are only as spiritually advanced as our leaders. We just get stuck with the bill. There is a large group of people who are in a murder cult that has latched on to Islam and are TOO ingrained to separate the two,as such scum requires a parasitical grip on that faith. We will kill the innocents they HIDE behind too. Sorry about that it just go old and LOCAL muslims didn't stop them.Progressives are upholding them as a contrary to TRADITIONAL American values( You call us COWBOYS) but that won't help if they show up EVERYWHERE to get shot at once we SEE them. Bombs,bugs and small incidents don't work in the US. Natural disasters do worse.
I saw another post that seems to cheer for America's COMEUPPANCE and no,we won't let it. 300 trained troops held PERSIA at bey. THe modern JIHADIST doesn't number that many and WE have FAR better tools.We only have to put up with others who are sad we win and of course we are ALL slaves to the banks if JIHADIST S really WERE holy warriors they would have stopped the Meddicci or hit SWITZERLAND instead of New York to attack the MONEY system that IS the west. But they DIDN'T,making them incompetant and doomed to failure at the expense of THEIR populations because we kill better.
edit on 17-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point.

edit on 17-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Would you call anything againt what the naxi's did naziaphobe? Seriously?...

Comparing Islam to Nazism???...Seriously?
Bad form!!!

The English Defence League, a group of men dedicated to uphold English values are deemed racist here but the muslims wanting sharia law in England are not.

I laughed out loud at this...
The EDL are a joke... Probably the biggest joke to English standards in history!!!

I can't take anything like this seriously, honestly you need to so a lot more research on the EDL, they're hatemongers!!!
Words can't describe what a joke they are...
I'm a Londoner... & you can take my word to the bank on that!!!
Again you're not an Englishman so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...
But don't cite the EDL as your argument against true Brits because you'll likely suffer the wrath of true English wit!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: paxnatus

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT FACTS ARE FACTS! SHARIAH LAW BY WAY OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED OUR INSTITUTIONS AND HAS HEAVILY INFLUENCED OUR POLICIES!!

Let's see some proof of the influence you claim. Where has Sharia law infiltrated our institutions?

Buster, I have been waiting for you! Did you view the video? how about read the OP? I sense such hostility in your demand...calm down i am not your enemy..I am simply sharing to make people aware of what is really going on in the West...

Well you want proof here ya go:

Shariah Compliant Finance:

Ask a financial advisor about Shariah Compliant Finance and he will likely look at you and tell you either, he does not know, or it is a means for Muslims
to invest while respecting their religious preferences and practices.

They do not have to pay interest nor are ever charged it.

Okay so no problem right? I mean Christians, Jews and any other religion are entitled to the same privilege.

But what if Shariah Compliant Finance stated this as its fundamental attribute. "In order for govt. agencies or private sector entities such as commercial banks, investment banks or hedge funds etc.to assure that their financial activities are Shariah compliant, they must secure the approval of one or more recognized Shariah authorities.

It makes perfect sense that the authorities are going to be Muslim and have a vast knowledge base of Sharia. However, they must also completely adhere to Shariah!
and they do so willingly. "They are committed to Shariah's supremacy and regard it as part of their obligatory practice to help achieve its triumph world wide". They recognize the the benefit a to using Shariah Compliant Finance and do so to the best of their ability.

Alright, so as many of you have stated, this is a minority of Muslims that adhere to Shariah and shariah law is so far away it will never be in America.

Prepare yourself for a bit of jolt!! Shariah Compliant Finance has already penetrated America!!

SHARIAH COMPLIANT FINANCE AND THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER:

The WORLDS largest purveyor of Shariah compliant Insurance products was purchased in September 2008 by the United States Federal Government with taxpayer
funds!!!

Ta Da..............AIG!!! A federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the U.S. governments ownership of a company promoting religion discovered, That over 1 BILLION DOLLARS OF THE TAXPAYERS BAILOUT WENT DIRECTLY INTO SHARIAH COMPLIANT DIVISION OF AIG

How does that make you feel? If you do not believe me or think I am making this up then i encourage you to do your own research. This rabbit hole is getting very, very deep...

Pax

edit on 8/17/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You are being played. Who is protesting? Death to Arabs?

Can you explain? Seems you do not have the whole picture.

As for finance, that religious law prohibits usury. Interest. Rent for money.

Explain... how is end of usury is a bad thing? It was a crime once. What does Wikipedia say about usury?
edit on 17-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT FACTS ARE FACTS! SHARIAH LAW BY WAY OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD HAS INFILTRATED OUR INSTITUTIONS AND HAS HEAVILY INFLUENCED OUR POLICIES!!

Let's see some proof of the influence you claim. Where has Sharia law infiltrated our institutions?

Buster, I have been waiting for you! Did you view the video? how about read the OP? I sense such hostility in your demand...calm down i am not your enemy..I am simply sharing to make people aware of what is really going on in the West...

Well you want proof here ya go:

Shariah Compliant Finance:

Ask a financial advisor about Shariah Compliant Finance and he will likely look at you and tell you either, he does not know, or it is a means for Muslims
to invest while respecting their religious preferences and practices.

They do not have to pay interest nor are ever charged it.

Okay so no problem right? I mean Christians, Jews and any other religion are entitled to the same privilege.

But what if Shariah Compliant Finance stated this as its fundamental attribute. "In order for govt. agencies or private sector entities such as commercial banks, investment banks or hedge funds etc.to assure that their financial activities are Shariah compliant, they must secure the approval of one or more recognized Shariah authorities.

It makes perfect sense that the authorities are going to be Muslim and have a vast knowledge base of Sharia. However, they must also completely adhere to Shariah!
and they do so willingly. "They are committed to Shariah's supremacy and regard it as part of their obligatory practice to help achieve its triumph world wide". They recognize the the benefit a to using Shariah Compliant Finance and do so to the best of their ability.

Alright, so as many of you have stated, this is a minority of Muslims that adhere to Shariah and shariah law is so far away it will never be in America.

Prepare yourself for a bit of jolt!! Shariah Compliant Finance has already penetrated America!!

SHARIAH COMPLIANT FINANCE AND THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER:

The WORLDS largest purveyor of Shariah compliant Insurance products was purchased in September 2008 by the United States Federal Government with taxpayer
funds!!!

Ta Da..............AIG!!! A federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the U.S. governments ownership of a company promoting religion discovered, That over 1 BILLION DOLLARS OF THE TAXPAYERS BAILOUT WENT DIRECTLY INTO SHARIAH COMPLIANT DIVISION OF AIG

How does that make you feel? If you do not believe me or think I am making this up then i encourage you to do your own research. This rabbit hole is getting very, very deep...

Pax

Where is your link? Asking for proof of your accusations is not hostility it is denying ignorance. Have you ever asked yourself why are they doing this? It's because they want that oil money that the middle east has and they want their piece of it. The taxpayer bailout went to all of AIG not just one part of it. No one is forcing these banks to do business with the Muslims if you want to complain to anyone then complain about the bankers greed.

I mean Christians, Jews and any other religion are entitled to the same privilege.

Funny how you are only complaining about the Muslims I look forward to your threads complaining about Christians and Jews.
edit on 17-8-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
So, are there a group of young Muslims in London that call themselves the, Muslim London Patrol ?
Yes, No.

In January, Muslim gangs were filmed loitering on streets in London and demanding that passersby conform to Islamic Sharia law. In a series of videos, the self-proclaimed vigilantes—who call themselves Muslim London Patrol—are seen abusing non-Muslim pedestrians and repeatedly shouting "this is a Muslim area."

Link

It look to me like there is some very strong Muslim Activity in your Country to include private courts of Sharia Law.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

It look to me like there is some very strong Muslim Activity in your Country to include private courts of Sharia Law.

What about the Jewish courts in the UK? Does the UK have strong Jewish activity?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

um, that's the same thing they said about marxism in the usa. no marxists here, by golly. come to find out, they were in all our universities, raising up an entire generation of new lawyers and politicans, willing to toe the marxist line. marxism is like sanctioned theft and government sanctioned slavery.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

what does wikipedia say about jizya
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
what does wikipedia say about dhimmis
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: guohua

What about the Jewish courts in the UK? Does the UK have strong Jewish activity?

I didn't know this thread was about the JEWS!
I thought this thread was about the Muslim Brotherhood and what it has Morphed into and it's tentacle in today's society.
You want to start another threat?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Not good either. Only focused on the usury. :-)

No one should be taxed for opinions and beliefs. It is disrespectful of others, and, is what I feel is a violation of fundamental rights. Most Islamic law is very backwards. Banning Usury, is one of the few things right.

That is all. Nothing more. Equal protection handles the rest. My own religious law, for myself, is my signature.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Hey Charlie, with all due respect could you please refrain from screaming the word "PEACE" to us especially when you have espoused such vitriolic nonsense throughout this thread! Kind of making me LOL!

It is so painfully obvious that you never once read the OP and have piggy backed on some of the most ignorant posts...

Not a single time have i ever criticized a Muslim in this thread or another. In fact i have stated several times Hundreds of Miliions of Muslims do Not adhere to the dictates of Shariah! Yet you call me racist or say my thread is.

If you are so closed minded to information that could very well effect you in the future then how can you say you Deny Ignorance?

If people living in the UK tell of real time situations that are going on you call them liars or demand proof! Where is your proof these things are not happening...

If you do not care to accept Frank Gaffney as a reliable source look up some of the sources he mentions, challenge me on those or other posters...This is how you have an intelligent well thought out debate.

Quite frankly when you posts useless contributions, because you have not added anything of value either pro or con, you come off looking like a young boy wearing a dunce cap......this is not who I am saying you are but your posts
are representing.

So please calm down and engage in the topic or simply move on...

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Then let the United Kingdom handle is own affairs. Don't they have law enforcement? Investigations? No? Codify a Constitution there then.

Again. No. More. War. War as an instrument of National Policy is unlawful.

This sounds like the Emperor's new clothes.

I'm not trusting the war drums, ever again. I was lied to about the ones we are still currently in. When people die because of said lies, civilians, or people like me who cares not for an obsession with violence, that makes me very upset. Sanctity of life is important to me. In United States law, that is considered murder to manslaughter.

Title 18 USC 2441 first. And no, that is never going away. Yeah, it will sting but it is time to face the music. War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity, and Wars of Agression are being committed. I also have serious questions about potential violations of the Geneva Conventions. All of them.. Trials and tribunals are required. The more you ignore it, the more obvious the crimes.

Then we talk, but not one second before. Again, it really is only a few bad Apples pax. The regular soldiers were lied to as well.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
dang, i'm telling ya, jews muslims and christians need to get out of europe. that place is not going to be religion friendly, particularly abrahamic religions, in the future. islam doesn't mix well with secularist states and it's reminding european citizens why they became secularist. heck, christianity doesn't mix all that well either, but it's been historically tolerated due to everyone being christian at some point in europe, but now, all bets are off. when that place finally does reach the boiling point (which it is quickly doing), it's gonna get ugly.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

can you hear it in his voice?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

If only they all followed the Golden Rule and simply respected each others beliefs civilly. Then, everyone could share the world together. To easy though. War makes a select group lots of money.

We must keep everyone at each others throats. Misdirected religion is the perfect vehicle.

I know, I'm an idealist.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure how to deal with this topic. As some one mentioned, the responses appear to be organized. I don't know, and T&C puts some pressure on me to moderate my language.

The responses here do fit very well with the tactics I've seen in so many other threads. First, attack the poster. Then say "where's your proof?" The poster or OP pulls up the proof. Second, claim that the source is biased. If the writer isn't biased, say that the paper it's published in is biased. That way, they don't have to address the issue at all. Third, say that some other country, preferably Israel or the United States has done something wrong, so there's no basis to judge Jihadists.

You'll notice that in all of these, the issue is never addressed. Remember also, that for a Muslim on Jihad, whether active or stealth, they have been told by their books that it is perfectly all right to send one message to their fellow Muslims, and another to the people they are trying to overcome. Propaganda and lies are key tools for them, including creating sympathy for the people in Gaza.

I ran across a report put out by the "B" team at the Center for Security Policy. It's in .pdf format and I don't know how to cut and paste from it, but it has about 150 pages and well over 300 footnotes. Here's the link:

"B" Team Report

Yes, almost every Islamic organization in America is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood or one of its branches. Yes, penetration of our educational system, financial system, and government has occurred. Yes, America has been frightened by their Muslim's stated goals of charging "Slander," and using lawfare. Yes, there are real estate agents working to create Muslim enclaves in certain cities. Yes, the Muslim Brotherhood works with Mexican cartels. Yes, they want to take over the US. Yes, they're hoping to overthrow the Constitution.

Unfortunately, yes, for the most part we're ignoring the threat and only looking at the possibility of terrorist attacks. We've stopped at least 30 since 9/11, but some got through. Stopping it? Possible, but we need an awake government, and one that has the backbone not to bend if some Muslims become upset. Likelihood in the near future, don't count on it. We'll twiddle our thumbs until the last moment, then we'll have a war inside the US.

Does all of that sound crazy? I'm sure some people will say that it is. I don't much care. That's just name calling, and I know our posters can do that, I only hope they come up with something original. (My signature has a good insult in it, if you need a place to start.)

What can't be done by supporters of Islam is to provide convincing counter evidence to that found in the report. All they have to do, though, is provide emotional propaganda to convince people that Islam is harmless and should be welcomed, along with Sharia, which of course, is the end of the Constitution and freedom.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

If the first amendment was followed, it would be addressed. For education, get involved and strengthen a secular common core.

We have laws already in place to prevent all this garbage. Use them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join