It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

this was just a quick search... look into what happened at the arab fest in my home state of Michigan with the Christian group.

If you choose to deny that it is happening that is your decision,

www.outsidethebeltway.com...
shariahinamericancourts.com...
www.foxnews.com...
blogs.wsj.com...
www.thenation.com...
usnews.nbcnews.com...

I don't dwell on the fact that I do believe The muslims are creeping their agenda across the world and into the US. But I don't ignore it either.
If you choose to ignore it that is your decision. Say it is all a fallacy, islamaphobics....but tell me when you hear heard Merry christmas on tv last and then tell me you didnt hear the holy month of ramadan spewed all over over every form of media.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
I didn't know I was Nasty, I shower twice a day and I'm Chinese so I really don't sweat,,, and you don't upset me as you think you have with your words.
I looked at your Wiki link and this person who wrote it also used this person as a reference or a shining light to be followed and listened to.
You're joking Right?
From your link.

Many local, state and federal officials, including President Barack Obama, have cautioned against jumping to conclusions while there's an ongoing investigation.[63]

Your Link
Please!

Again I have to ask, I didn't know I was being Nasty,,, Did I use a Curse Word to you or about you? Did I show you any disrespect? Did I Shame You in any way? OH, I did, asked you to read a link before asking s question,,, That made you feel Belittled,,,, I'm Sorry,,,,if I hurt your feelings,,,I won't ask anything of you ever again.
This little old Chinese Lady will Bow Out of Your Life and Discussion because I Hurt You and I also Just Showed Your Link To Be Worthless, Because Who Would Believe a Quote from Obama!
edit on 17-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crostkev
Hi to all,
I have read from this site for a number of years now without ever joining.
but
Today I have joined and ask only that my opinion be respected as I will respect others.

This thread concerns me greatly and is the reason for my joining .
There seams to me to be truth in what is being said hear the facts cannot be dismissed so easily as i have read in previous comments
I know of no other time when a man went on trial for beheading a soldier in the streets of the UK, his defense being his faith demanded it of him.
The school system in Britain has no government over-site since the Tory privet school policy came into being and there is and in my opinion there has always been a dark unspoken disrespect shown to those who are not Muslim.
I qualify this with the fact that most religions have the same disrespect for atheists, but this thread may show what is to come if we are all asleep at the wheel so to speak, if there is an agenda at work hear then I fear for my country.

How about some examples.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar
you have never once heard the term "Christianaphobe" labeled against any muslim , regardless of his/her extremism have you?..
Why is that?
The facts are the facts man... muslims are responsible for the majority of the killings, beheadings, civilian marketplace bombings and utter chaos and destruction and death in the world today. They are expanding by immigration and spreading their filth across the world.

If you don't see it happening you have your head in the sand. Not saying it effects everyone of us daily, but it is there.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I got back for a wile, I would like to tell something about me, I have worked with many cultures shown respect and in return respect has been shown to me, never has any Muslim shown disrespect to me nor I to them. One of the most wondrous moments was when several Muslims told me that had thanked there God for sending me to them in there hour of need, I can tell you when i got alone I cried.I no longer do that job the reasons are many but I left with a feeling that there is a great evil playing people against each other and it will not end well. Its hard to be the voice of reason and respect when there is such hate and evil. Only the truth nomatter how hard it is for all of us can bring reason and understanding to the forefront and begin to stop this evil that will destroy us all .Dont ask me what the evil is I dont know, I only see what it does and feel it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How about some examples.

www.bbc.co.uk...-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa just came across my desktop five minuets ago but hey you want facts right

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Gianfar
you have never once heard the term "Christianaphobe" labeled against any muslim , regardless of his/her extremism have you?..
Why is that?
The facts are the facts man... muslims are responsible for the majority of the killings, beheadings, civilian marketplace bombings and utter chaos and destruction and death in the world today. They are expanding by immigration and spreading their filth across the world.

If you don't see it happening you have your head in the sand. Not saying it effects everyone of us daily, but it is there.

Exactly what Christians were doing in the Middle East in the eleventh century (for 196 years) and later in the new world to Native Americans. More recently, a decade of dropping a half million tons of uranium laced bombs on civilians and children in the Middle East. Now that they want righteous retribution, you are complaining. I think you are about to get a really bad history lesson. The facts are the facts man...

edit on 17-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I don't get the point of your sources, forgive me!

The cases are based on a will and a divorce...

Both of which would be unconstitutional not to involve Sharia as they are contractual matters...
Your links state this themselves!!!

but tell me when you hear heard Merry christmas on tv last and then tell me you didnt hear the holy month of ramadan spewed all over over every form of media.

I hear it every damn Christmas and it is banality in its purest form!!!
For the whole month music channels and entertainment channels flood the airwaves with I wish it could be Christmas everyday type nonsense!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
I got back for a wile, I would like to tell something about me, I have worked with many cultures shown respect and in return respect has been shown to me, never has any Muslim shown disrespect to me nor I to them. One of the most wondrous moments was when several Muslims told me that had thanked there God for sending me to them in there hour of need, I can tell you when i got alone I cried.I no longer do that job the reasons are many but I left with a feeling that there is a great evil playing people against each other and it will not end well. Its hard to be the voice of reason and respect when there is such hate and evil. Only the truth nomatter how hard it is for all of us can bring reason and understanding to the forefront and begin to stop this evil that will destroy us all .Dont ask me what the evil is I dont know, I only see what it does and feel it.

Well said and people who fear jihadism and islamism, should take a closer look at their own sordid history.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar www.globalmbwatch.com...
I have noticed that you seem to need facts over reason but it took me 30 seconds to find this in a browser surly you have one two my friend

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

How about some examples.

www.bbc.co.uk...-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa just came across my desktop five minuets ago but hey you want facts right

Simply saying ISIS is a physical threat to the UK doesn't say anything. Its a fear tactic to mobilize public support for war. And war against jihadists and Islam is what gave rise to ISIS in the first place. We need to get the western extremists out of the government and let the Middel East drama play out. There's no way ISIS soldiers could attack UK.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Every one and I mean every one need to take a long hard look at what there religion culture is doing right now. No point in look at what was 100s of years ago

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07
Excellent Links you have provided.
From your link above, I'd like to attach the following, because we have people here denying that the Muslim
Shariah Law effects our court systems in any way shape or form, that the Muslim influence is not noticeable
in America.

ATEGORY: Shariah Marriage Law

RATING: Highly Relevant

TRIAL: TCSY

APPEAL: ACSN

URL: scholar.google.com...

S.D., Plaintiff-Appellant, v. M.J.R., Defendant-Respondent.
No. A-6107-08T2.

Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.

Argued March 24, 2010.

Decided July 23, 2010.

Jennifer J. Donnelly argued the cause for appellant (Northeast New Jersey Legal Services, Inc., attorneys; Ms. Donnelly, of counsel; Ms. Donnelly and Michelle J. McBrian, on the brief).

M.J.R., respondent pro se, waived appearance.

Before Judges Cuff, Payne and Miniman.

The opinion of the court was delivered by

PAYNE, J.A.D.

POINT TWO

THE TRIAL COURT ABUSED ITS DISCRETION BY FINDING THAT DEFENDANT LACKED THE REQUISITE INTENT TO COMMIT SEXUAL ASSAULT AND CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT BASED UPON HIS RELIGION.

At that time I was sitting in my room. I was afraid. I was afraid, what is he going to do to me? So I started to read some of our holy book the Koran and the visitors left around 10 o’clock a.m. and he said to me, now I’m going to start punishing you. So he started to pinch me all over my body. He would go — the pinching he would do it like a sensation with his fingers over circulation in my flesh, then he’d pull his fingers out.

I felt he was enjoying hurting me.

When asked to describe specifically where defendant was pinching, plaintiff responded that the pinching took place on her breasts, under her arms, and around her thighs; that the pinches left bruises; and that some of the bruises remained at the time that a detective from the Hudson County Prosecutor’s office took pictures of her body on November 22, 2008. The punishment continued for approximately one hour, during which time plaintiff was crying. Plaintiff testified that, while administering the punishment, defendant said “I am doing all that to correct you. You have to learn to do something.”

If you read the entire court document it boils down to the husband torturing his wife and having sex with her without her permission all in the name of their religion. Yes, it's OK, she's his Property!
Now my question is,,, Why was an Imam brought to court? To explain Islamic Law? Why in an American Court of Law?

At the conclusion of this testimony, in response to the judge’s questions, the Imam testified regarding Islamic law as it relates to sexual behavior. The Imam confirmed that a wife must comply with her husband’s sexual demands, because the husband is prohibited from obtaining sexual satisfaction elsewhere. However, a husband was forbidden to approach his wife “like any animal.” The Imam did not definitively answer whether, under Islamic law, a husband must stop his advances if his wife said “no.” However, he acknowledged that New Jersey law considered coerced sex between married people to be rape.

Link
There are many more cases here.
LINKY

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm not saying that I believe what is being said here on this thread but if it's got truth to it then there is real reasons to take notice.
and i guess reluctantly, me throwing a couple of links out proves nothing more than, a slight sign of immaturity.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Gianfar www.globalmbwatch.com...
I have noticed that you seem to need facts over reason but it took me 30 seconds to find this in a browser surly you have one two my friend

I like to study history and connect the dots. Links are acceptable if they reflect any facts in part in the historical context. Unfortunately, allot if not most of what I see here are stabs at using links as facts, when they are connected with deceptive sources.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I have to say that I am less worried about Islam coming into my home and telling me what to think, than I am about Christianity and Judaism. If I condemn those that call me infidel, then by default I am supporting those that call me gentile.

When Muslims tool-up and attack me, I will attack them back. In the mean time I am not going to attack preemptively because Jew tools tell me to.

This says it all.

Really as the 'mob' see's the 'christian' right in this country as a GREATER threat than the fringe RIGHT wing NEOCONS in the middle east clinging to THEIR guns, and religion.

To answer the op.

No the 'majority' hasn't awakened.
edit on 17-8-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's one that "takes the cake"....

Calls to reconquer al-Andalus are becoming more frequent and more strident.

"Clearly Spain forms part of the strategic objectives of global jihad. We are not the only ones but we are in their sights." — Spanish Interior Minister Jorge Fernández Díaz.

Radical Muslims in Spain have launched a social media campaign aimed at generating support for the jihadist group Islamic State [IS].

Islamic State: "We Will Take Spain Back"

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The sources and links I provided were just a cursory google search. There has been many examples over the years that I am aware of but I do not dwell on it and bookmark every case.

Would you call anything againt what the naxi's did naziaphobe? Seriously?...

What do you want? Imams in the UK living off the tax payers while decrying the western values. You want links for that too?

The English Defence League, a group of men dedicated to uphold English values are deemed racist here but the muslims wanting sharia law in England are not.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

THAT sucks my grand kids are in NOTTINGHAM.Can you show me someplace with info?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join