It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if white folks stood up for their rights as much as black people do? We might have a revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe there too busy attempting to limit the rights of those around them?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Very astute point!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

That's a massive generalization you just made there

I put this never happening revolution down to people been to comfy, not the colour of their skins. They have the latest gizmo's on finance, holiday on payment installments and live month to month thinking that this system works.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
You again Will??? Your premise is entirely wrong. They are not standing up for their rights. They are exercising their preference to steal when they can get a bunch of the troop together. They don't give damn about the dead perp. It turns out he was just a convenient excuse to go into a feeding frenzy. Your can't we all just get along drivel will get you killed in the hood. In fact why don't you try it. Wander into the nearest ghetto singing Kumbaya at the top of your lungs and between verses yell why can't we all just get along" I think you know the outcome, and so do the rest of us. So stop kidding yourself, or grow a pair and march into the maw

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When white people stand up for there rights there arrested for behing homegrown terrorist, when african americN stand up for there rights there arrested for behing gang members.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Or working.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

And all white bankers are thieves as well I suppose

I doubt all those people are looting, just a small group using the incident to upgrade their tv sets.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Or working.

38.8% of white people are on welfare

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am white, and I am standing up against the police actions all over the USA.
This is not just about Mike Brown. Brown was the last straw. For police who abuse blacks, whites, all races of human beings!

I see people of all colors, of all creeds standing up for this injustice.

So not sure why you are trying to slant it this way.

We are all standing together. Black/white/yellow/green/blue!!!

Thus in essence, All people are standing up against this injustice. Not just "black" folks. Human beings, standing together.

Poor people are not given much of a chance. We are told.. work really hard and you will make it. Bold face lie.
That is an illusion. People can claim, these black folks live this way because they are lazy, or just live like this.. That is a cop out. And total BS.
It has always been Rich Vs poor. But has been spinned into black VS white. It is not.
I grew up in a very poor area. And I can see how bad this game is rigged.

When you live in a "greed" system. You get what we have here today. It is a shame, and sad more people can not see the reality truth to all of this. Those people who work everyday of their lives. Yet barely make it by. Yet a CEO makes what I make in 1 hour. Takes me 1 month to make. And he is working 550% harder than me? Get out of here. That is BS.
We live in a greed based system that has ruined our society. And then, the very people who are being screwed by this system, stands up and defends the very system that oppresses them. Crazy man..
I will shut up before I allow angry to over ride logical thinking.
edit on 22814510985 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22814461285 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Blacks are not standing up for any rights.. You think having the mentality "we can do whatever we want to whoever we want and if you stop or kill us your racist" is a just cause?
Firepiston

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

That's a massive generalization you just made there

I put this never happening revolution down to people been to comfy, not the colour of their skins. They have the latest gizmo's on finance, holiday on payment installments and live month to month thinking that this system works.

Fair response, but the op asked why white people are not out protesting for rights.

What group of people protest against abortions?
What group of people don't agree with gay right to marry?
What group is against immigration?
What group is in charge of the authority's cracking down on the protests in Ferguson MO?
What group has no fear of racial profile?
What group does nothing about racial profiling?
What group used governmental institutions to discriminate against minorities for over 2 centuries?
What group used Jim Crow Laws?
What group interned Japanese citizens in concentration camps during WW2?
What group destroyed Native Americans and there culture?
What group passed laws with disparaging sentences for the same crimes?
What group murdered millions with gov institutional system of Jews?
Why were the first 3 doses of the experimental Ebola drug given to what race?
Why are so many minorities imprisoned?

Not all white people are racist, not all white people approve of this list. So why is this our history?

Kinda makes it clear why whites en mass are not helping with the protests.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
" What if white folks stood up for their rights as much as black people do? We might have a revolution "

a reply to: LDragonFire

describes Progressives to the "Letter"

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
As a mixed person black, Native American and white....I find the majority of the post in this thread ignorant, disgusting and F#%€' racist.

Those of you making these comments about blacks living off the welfare system, generalizing as thieves lumping all black people into one group is exactly what's wrong with this country.

You think you're better than them? You think you're better than the looters? Please, give me a dam break!!! You're all cowards sitting behind your computer doing nothing but adding fuel to an already huge fire all the while missing the OP's point and slowly losing your rights as an American. OP mentions black and white, but is trying to shed a more positive light on what all of us should be concerned about minus color. The very point you all seem to not want to acknowledge.

What happened, did you get lost in translation? Do you just not care? What's your problem?

White people don't receive welfare?
White people don't steal?
White people don't get food stamps?
White people don't receive public health care?
White people don't kill each other?
White people don't rob people acting as financial institutions?

I could go on an on but, what for? You all along with the looters are the ones the rest of America needs to deal with, you're all nothing more than a nasty virus!!! To bad we don't have a serum for you guys. Ebola has a better chance at getting cured than you do understanding the OP.

Racism is a result of fear...nothing more...nothing less. A bunch of scaredy cats up in here.

S n F for the OP

Thank you

PS
Feel free to to attempt to burn me down in here...I could care less.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

white people do...it's just that the people that do, and are able to get justice, are wealthy, as well as white.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
.... That title...

Listen bud, doesn't have tish to do with race.
Has to do with locality. Some areas are more oppressed than others, and when one of their people in that locality are murdered by "the Man" --- it is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Has zero to do with some vague "genetic disposition to rebel" that you are arguing.

"Do black people have a genetic disposition to rebel against corruption, as opposed to other races with less melanin and more neanderthal DNA?"

No.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Or working.

38.8% of white people are on welfare

LMAO ... Get your facts straight!! Source

White people account for 38.8% of welfare consumption. Blacks account for 39.8%. Now ... look at how many white people there are in America compared to blacks and tell me it's not a disproportionate disbursement.

ETA: About 6:1 as a ratio. Even I didn't know it was that bad.

edit on 1882014 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Or working.

Do you stand by your comment? Is it accurate?

How about 62% are working?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Or working.

Do you stand by your comment? Is it accurate?

How about 62% are working?

ROFL ... as a response to your quip ... you're darned tootin'!! Still laughing ... touché.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join