It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1786 was a big year. If you want to approach an understanding of the modern conflict, study its root

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

Until you do, please stop using the terms Illuminati and NWO. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

My primary goal is agricultural science. I believe that every seed has the power to bear amazing fruit, it just needs to be planeted in the proper soil and given optimal growing conditions.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Its in German i believe. Whats the gist of it?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I cant read German either. But it seems to be by or about Adam Weishaupt, a philosopher and apparent founder of the Order of the Illuminati, in Bavaria I believe.
edit on 17-8-2014 by pennydrops03 because: (no reason given)

But according to the OP, maybe I dont know what Im talking about.

Im intrigued.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nur ein bischen Deutsch gesprochen.............was sagt es ??

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops03

This is a book, small parts of it are in latin, mostly in German written by the founder of the Bavarian Illuminati in 1787. It is a book on materialism and idealism, which was brought up in these forums a few days ago. Thought it might be nice to share the original text since it seems to be a topic people are interested in it. I cannot help you with the translation, but it is a philosophical text. In an earlier year, he also wrote an apologetic defense of the Illuminati. I think that revealed to a much deeper extent the goals of the organization and the scope of its area of operation.

Just for your information, this is not the only mystical organization that has ever existed, but it was very influential in the anti-monarchist rebellions in America and France and the unsuccessful ones throughout the rest of Europe. It stood for liberty and the liberation of the common person. Whoever your enemy is today, they share nothing in common with the Illuminati.

The monarchists were really puppets of merchants and bankers who financed their operations. The fiefdoms were essentially a license to tax, which the monarchs got to pass out to their military supporters, and the monarchs were a mechanism to control the population and protect capital investments from destruction by invading armies. (Hired security). The Illuminati opposed not only the monarchy, but the church and the financial organizations that propped up those two organizations. They favored a New Alexandria where all men would be free, protected by universal justice and liberated from the superstition and oppression of religion as well.

The power players who prop up our current democracies are descended from the same individuals and organizations that used to control the monarchies. This is not a NWO, but truly an ancient world order. It doesn't want a global government that is democratic and transparent, they want (and have) a shadow government that stretches across much of the globe. The Illuminati and a Globalist Democratic NWO would truly be the mortal enemy of the elites who currently run things, a populist revolution rising up to liberate the people's of this world.

Anyway, that's the truth as far as I can tell. If the Illuminati are truly out there, which they don't seem to be, they aren't our enemies, but an irate tireless few searching for an opportunity to knock one out of the park and secure freedom for the masses once and for all.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Apologia of the Illuminati

Book I was talking about earlier. I will look for English translations of these for you, but i you download the PDF, and attempt to convert it to plain text, from there you should be able to translate it semi-readily.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Also, you should note that there are tags on some of the letters (little marks), this can be a sign of coded messaging in more advanced literature. If you are familiar with the idea of Gammatria, look for alternative words or areas of text that align to those numbers, you can often derive a higher level of meaning from the text than its surface words are suggesting.

Most texts written by mystics have little to do with the subject they appear to be discussing. Sure, the main subject is important, but there is allegory, there is numerology, there are cross-references and exegesis that need to be understood to fully absorb the entire communication.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
poor harvest.

as simple as that.

poor harvest and revolution is on.

nobody will complain and revolt when somewhat secure and content.

1786-1788 Poor harvests a factor in widespread financial and economic crisis in France.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Always appreciate the purely logical view of an economist. Ever read Freakonomics? Those guys have some interesting theories on a diverse number of topics.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Bavarian Illuminati was created by a dismembered Jesuit Priest (Weishaupt) who also based the principles of the Illuminati around Jesuit principles. Influence would soon come from other sources also. From there on they would infiltrate the high ranks amongst Freemasonry and then go on to become one of if not the most powerful entity in the world. If they are not the same people today then why is a Jesuit the Pope and the Freemasons in control of the USA along with the descendants of Bankers who also helped construct the Illuminati?

Illuminati

He later took the name Rothschild. It was Mayer Amschel Rothschild who convinced Weishaupt to wholly accept the Frankist Cabbalist doctrine and who afterwards financed the Illuminati.

Rothschild had given Weishaupt the task of reestablishing the old Alumbrado movement for the Cabbalist Jews. Theoretical Cabbala embraces only secret teachings about God and nature. But practical Cabbala (such as Frankism) attempts to affect earthly matters. It involves the use of amulets and magic numbers as well as the conjuring of evil spirits. Both the Talmud and Midrash contain Cabbalist information. ("Ancient Oriental and Jewish Secret Doctrines", Leipzig, 1805.)

Jakob Frank (1726-1791) was the most frightening phenomenon in Jewish history, according to the Jewish professor Gershom G. Scholem. His actions were totally immoral.

Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman shows in his book "To Eliminate the Opiate" (New York, 1974) that there was a clear connection between Frankism and Weishaupt's Illuminism. The goal of the Frankists was to work in secret to establish Jewish world supremacy. Professor Scholem has clearly documented that they achieved extensive political power.

To say that they are not the same people as today is pretty silly.. They are exactly the same people in just another part of time. This is a slow process and obviously if they have secret agenda's they are not going to openly tell the world about them... Just look to the high places of power in this world and you will find the above pretty accurate. The Jews have their fingers wrapped around everything including the US Government.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I can understand your standpoint with regards to Adam Weisaupt, and his original intentions for the Illuminati, but he is long gone, do you still think this organisation still hold to his 'values'?

Did the US turn out as the founding fathers envisaged?

If the Illuminati do exist, and Im sure they do, they are a bunch of crazy sadistic individuals, with no empathy and full of fear with regards to the human race.

IMO

My first post on ATS.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Daavid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Also, the fact we have hidden messages, secret symbols etc, this tells me that whatever the intentions, they are not good.

Secrecy is never good, it's a sign of fear. Fear leads to all kinds of negative outcomes.

I know there is secrecy around the Masons too but I assume that is mainly down to self importance issues, its a chance for average men and women to feel they are part of something bigger, which is ok, but again , the secrecy makes them look fearful, even though most Masons have nothing to be secret about. Maybe the odd handshake and occasional 'bending the rules', but we all do things like this to some extent anyway. Especially when it comes to buisness deals and the like.

The Illuminati are much more selective it seems, which tells me their agenda is 'very negative' as far as the rest of us are concerned, and we should be paying them much more attention. Their influence seems to be everywhere, im sure they dont have good intentions otherwise there would be no secrets, no fear of being exposed.

new topics

top topics

join