It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water spout?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
doing a little research on the HAARP topic when i came across a french website with a bizaar picture looks like a tornado going over the water never seen anything like it. mabye you guys can help me figure out what it is. here is the link not much good if you dont talk french.

conspiration.ca...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thats an amazing picture. It is indeed caused by a tornado over water.
Here is a link to some info about waterspouts
www.crh.noaa.gov...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm in Maine (US), and right here on the coast where I live, waterspouts aren't exactly rare. A few summers ago, we had five spouts occur in one very windy day; these were spotted by fisherman. When my son was a baby (he's 19 now), we were at a local pond, parked by a sandy beach when we heard a loud noise that sounded a bit like a speed boat. Only it wasn't a boat at all. It was a 30' waterspout zipping across the pond, coming straight for us. We managed to roll up the windows just in time. When it hit the beach the entire thing just flung itself apart. The water shook our vehicle when it hit. I'd hate to think how it would have felt on bare skin, ouch! On the ocean, waterspouts get even bigger. Some of the old timers tell of boats being flipped over by them.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
LE CONTR�LE DU CLIMAT

is there a chance that the HAARP project would be able to manufacture these torrents of fury? talk about a battle ship destroyer!

EDIT: dirrrr found this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-12-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
doing a little research on the HAARP topic when i came across a french website with a bizaar picture looks like a tornado going over the water never seen anything like it. mabye you guys can help me figure out what it is. here is the link not much good if you dont talk french.

conspiration.ca...

What an amazing picture, thanks for sharing. I have head about them, but have never seen one until today.

top topics

join