It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico protests Texas National Guard troops on US border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I would rather have troops at our border than elsewhere in the US. They have no business being on my street, but every business being at the border.

If Mexico doesn't like it, they can stuff it where the sun don't shine. It's OUR side of the border.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

As if the current administration is adhering to law.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Precisely.

Most of the over seas conflict that we are involved in are nowhere near as important than securing our borders.

However-the invaders only understand deadly force.

They will not stop invading without a serious reason.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: projectvxn

As if the current administration is adhering to law.

So your answer is murder and lawlessness?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mexico protests Texas National Guard troops on US border

Says the country that was providing 'limosine' service to the thousands of 'unaccompanied' minors.

Says the country that for decades has done jacksnip to stop the exodus from their own country.

Says the country that is MORE corrupt than this country is.

Says the country that is in bed with the drug cartels.

The nerve to 'cry' foul over doing something they have should have been doing all along.

Hell if it was up to me the southern border would look like the North, and South Korean border.

Which would end 'illegal' immigration rather quickly.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If Mexico doesn't like us keeping Hondurans in Mexico, maybe Mexico should keep Hondurans in Honduras.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Destinyone

Yeah and now the government is indicting Gov Perry for "abuse of power" in regard to this issue. Imagine that.

Didn't see this addressed - that is not why he was indicted. The indictment has nothing to do with the border.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

Some have said the Dems in Austin are acting on behalf of Obama since Perry sent National Guard to the border. That his indictment is the payback for the action.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Destinyone

Yeah and now the government is indicting Gov Perry for "abuse of power" in regard to this issue. Imagine that.

No. That is because the person in charge of fighting Corruption was arrested for drunk driving and threatened the officers and tried to use her position and influence to make the charges go away, and she said she has done this before.

Perry said he doesn't want someone who has proven to be corrupt fighting corruption and if she won't resign he will simply de-fund the group. Texas Democrats said that is blackmail and charged him.

However, the official reason may not reflect hidden agendas, so there may be a connection, but officially it's not.
edit on 17-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Let the Israelis man the border. They can pay back some of those loans, and give the Palestinians a break while still getting a chance to harass brown people.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Let the Israelis man the border. They can pay back some of those loans, and give the Palestinians a break while still getting a chance to harass brown people.

As soon as Palestinians stop trying to murder them I am sure they will be happy to take a break.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Which border? S, N, W, E

If you made a human chain across the southern border, rotating every 24 hours ---- how many people would that take? And when the temps get in the high teens or above (like 120)---- how many are gonna have heat stroke?

Crack down in one area, they move to another.

Beware if anyone reports a missing sub. There's no way 2 large ocean borders will ever be protected.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Isn't it ridiculous how anyone that agrees that we need to secure the border is instantly branded a racist,bigot,or homegrown terrorist by the traitors in our gov and the rest of the liberals?

No one is against a secure border.

But when members make comments like these:

I lived in Texas for a while and was alarmed at the takeover by Hispanics down there. There are some neighborhoods on the south side of Austin that look like they should be in Mexico. The English language is not spoken or written in certain areas and more than some Mexicans take issue with the fact they you don't speak Spanish.

It makes it OBVIOUS that some people really do have a problem with people of a different skin color coming into their neighborhood, and are using these kind of threads to vent about their pent up racist frustration

so what is your problem with legal immigrants?

do you think they are better than illegal immigrants or do you think legal immigrants, think they are better than illegals?

mexico is letting illegals cross their borders and helping them to the USA.

and they have the balls to say something about what the US does?!

too bad no one wants to move to their crap country, lol, it would be funny to hear them bit'h about the death trains from the US filled with illegals.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So the Mexican military flies helicopters 10 miles into our border and opens fire on our border patrol, of course our spineless administration does not respond. They hold one of our marines in jail for BS charges on a clear mistake. Now the Mexicans whine about the illegals getting held up at the border and not being allowed easy access to welfare and freebies on the backs of hard working Americans? Mexico is bought and paid for by drug cartels and the world knows it. Mexico would not like it if I were president, in about two weeks they would be the 51st state, the place where all of our nuclear waste would be disposed of and the drug cartels would be handling the materials on a chain gang.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Mexico needs to sit down and shut up. They've actively encouraged illegal immigration, they've done military raids/practice on border patrol officers. If anything, Mexico should be apologizing and help cover the state's cost of deploying U.S. military at the border.

I'm so sick of double standards.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

As soon as Palestinians stop trying to murder them I am sure they will be happy to take a break.

I was just making a joke and I don't want to make the thread drift anymore. I just want to say you are a liar and Israel started this most recent conflict. Israelis are the ones trying to wipe out the other side numbers don't lie.

Now let's get back on topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I was just making a wise crack.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I protest Mexico's loose borders, out of control citizens, drug runners, and other criminals.

Mexico protests the National Guard...they've got to be out of their minds.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

I lived in Texas for a while and was alarmed at the takeover by Hispanics down there. There are some neighborhoods on the south side of Austin that look like they should be in Mexico. The English language is not spoken or written in certain areas and more than some Mexicans take issue with the fact they you don't speak Spanish.

All I will say to this is that THEY WERE THERE FIRST.

The USA "took" Texas from them, as well as California, and the French "took" Canada, and the Spaniards "took" Central and South America from the indigenous peoples. Also the British "took" Australia from THEIR aboriginal people. I have to hand it to the hold-out tribes of the Amazon - who REFUSE to be subjugated, infected, slaughtered, and their environments decimated by "industry."

Same as Palestine was GIVEN to Israel, and the Palestinian people treated like dirt.

Imperial Force. Sickeningly dehumanizing to the "residents" already there. Then the Empires continue to spread, and the indigenous populations are marginalized....

Ugh

edit on 8/18/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And Mexico can get bent.

Looks like they are pissed because the chance that all of these ILLEGALS won't make it across now, would have them landing and staying in Mexico.

Mexico, stick it where the sun don't shine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join