It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Power: If You Were on Top of the Pyramid...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Reply to: DeepImpactX

If you have any empathy for others whatsoever, you don't want to control them.

What if they're doing something like this?

Ebola crisis: Protesters attack Liberia quarantine centre.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to control a populace such as that one unless that control means killing them off? On one hand a person can see the point of the locals when they say that they didn't start this fire. Diseases such as ebola don't just appear out of nowhere. They're usually introduced to a population from outside sources. How many times have we heard of tribes being found after living on their own with no contact from the civilized world for thousands of years? Only to start getting sick after the civilized world has reached them?

On the other hand, not trusting an outside source has no bearing on getting educated as to what is really going on, which is something that the local populations over there are unable to do. Are you suggesting that keeping them uneducated to the point where diseases that are introduced to them will kill them off intentionally because the uneducated are too much of a burden on the rest of the world? If so, I can see that point. I don't agree with it whatsoever but I can see how others would.

Doing things in a negative way such as that is a lot easier, less time consuming and less costly than actually distributing wealth, education, food, water and other basic needs to the populations that need it. That method would make this world a better place to live for everyone.

The problem is, there's no profit margin in peace, health and prosperity for those who rule the roost.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Why would anyone in their right mind want to control a populace such as that one?

To prevent them from accelerating the spread of Ebola and causing further panic and social breakdown... obviously.

If you have empathy towards people, you want to stop them from hurting themselves and each other. No?

Are you suggesting that keeping them uneducated to the point where diseases that are introduced to them will kill them off intentionally because the uneducated are too much of a burden on the rest of the world?

No, I don't think like a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: demus

I would give them all free smart phones and let them turn into perpetually texting cretins.

Agreed. Or tape everyone's eyelids open and make them watch 'Entourage' at all times. Same thing. They'll get the idea.

'E' is the male role model for zionist assimilation.

"Yeah Turtle, couples keep lists!"

# 245

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
If you were in the top position of power, absolute power; at the top of the "pyramid"... and if you had against your evil plans of enslaving humanity a worldwide opposition group...;

what would you do?

would you undermine group opposed to your plans from the inside?

would you try to destroy the group by strong influence of media/propaganda?

would you openly and aggressively attack the group?

would you try to do any kind of false flag to help diminish the influence of the group?

what other way would you use against your opposition if your (and your society) goal is enslaving the humanity?

All of the above.

Including blackmail
Bribery
Coercion
Organise aircraft to go missing, be shot down...etc.

Fund 'terrorists' to do my groups overt dirty work that can't be covert due to scale of operations required.

And so on.

BUT if i were in such a position of power the world would quickly become a different place, and for the betterment of ordinary people, not necessarily the current crop of elites.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

If I were in such a position... the world would quickly become a different place, and for the betterment of ordinary people, not necessarily the current crop of elites.

Familiar boast.

The parth from revolutionary to tyrant is a well-worn one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
For the first time in global human history, mankind is politically awakened.

They are conscientiously aware of global iniquities, inequalities, lack of respect, exploitation.

must watch:

The age of information can't continue or they will lose there power either from civil war, revolution or just the masses dropping out of the system.

The USA spends more money on continuation of government than any other nations on the planet. They have build Dumbs Deep underground military bases and the elite are also building there own.

I think the ptb will retire to there underground fortress and orchestrate some sort of collapse or calamity. This will destroy this global information age setting us back a hundred years or more, thus eliminating the threat the information age is to them.

They will arise out of the ashes and restore order continuing there reign on Earth, this will take time and it will be a long process and it will be centuries till the age of information rises again.

Just one of my theories mind you.
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There is not one pyramid but several competing group's, however the biggest problem would be to maintain your position over all those just beneath you, usually done by distracting them or setting them against one another while trying to prevent a group of them forming a faction while keeping all those beneath them ignorant and blind (that is why the pyramid has only one eye after all).

Then there is the constant attempt to maintain there own preeminence in a world of rival power structure's, especially in asia and russia as there resurgent power has really taken your own aging group's steam away, decadence in the western power pyramid has also seen greed move power away from it's base as corporate interested outsourced and damaged there own parent economy's in a failed bid to bring those third world resurgent economy's under the base of the current prominant power pyramid.

War has always in the past been a good fall back to maintain power but it has backfired recently and the motive to deprive individuals of there right's is misguided and doomed also to backfire with the pyramid collapsing under the weight of too much power centralized in too few hand's so there attempt to research through there corporate groups new technological alternatives to replace human thinking intelligent but currently ignorant and misguided people with mindless efficiant drone's and robot's is in full swing.

When this new infrastructure is in place it will then be used to cull the excess populaton and stabilized power to this small corrupt and decadent group who are also seeking way's to prolong there own existance indefinitely with such techniques as body transplant's, cloning and stem cell rejeuvination currently probably already in use by them.

When one of there luminarys (Dark souled devils so what a hypocritical name) dies all that then will happen is his intelligence or even his brain with stem cell rejeuvination will simply be tranplanted to a host body either grown or cloned to be compatible with a current identity, an identity that is shaped to take over the then seemingly vacant power position, that unfortunate person will then be effectively killed, there brain or mind pulped, so some of there high ranking member's are unaware that they are merely body's and lives tailored to be taken over by there own master's which is why they are in there ready made positions of power and not because of there own inherent talent's.

Remember power brokers are cannibal's, always.
edit on 17-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Considering your premise is that we are at the top, and that absolute power corrupts absolutely, I imagine you would not do anything good.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would leave and let them figure it out without me, knowing it would be a nightmare without me.

That's as evil as I can imagine, to abandon them without care.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'd start an addictive online community that's geared towards their interests so that they're all in one place, but I'd have them post anomalously so that no one notices when I pick them off one by one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'd get the people to respect each other and debate issues

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Why would anyone in their right mind want to control a populace such as that one?

To prevent them from accelerating the spread of Ebola and causing further panic and social breakdown... obviously.

If you have empathy towards people, you want to stop them from hurting themselves and each other. No?

Yes, and the response you gave was precisely the response I was going for when I said that. The majority of the citizens in this world care about each other enough to where positive things could happen if we were left to our own devices.......things like controlling the spread of diseases like this in impoverished areas. But since we are NOT in control........

Are you suggesting that keeping them uneducated to the point where diseases that are introduced to them will kill them off intentionally because the uneducated are too much of a burden on the rest of the world?

No, I don't think like a conspiracy theorist.

........Maybe you should. If you thought of the worst case scenarios, realistically, that those in charge could perpetuate in order to keep that control, you may realize the lengths they will go to. Lengths like intentionally poisoning a population in order to eradicate it.

How many years has it been now that talk of population control have been making the rounds? We're up to 8 billion people now, with no end in sight and no promise in getting and keeping all these people on an equal social scale. Were'nt there some people in Canada that found a cure for all cancers? The point is, the intellect and willingness to make this planet a better place to live is here. It's all over the world. But since the majority of the populations around the world feel that the only people who can lead them are the one's who could care less about those they control, nothing is going to change.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

When one of there luminarys (Dark souled devils so what a hypocritical name) dies all that then will happen is his intelligence or even his brain with stem cell rejeuvination will simply be tranplanted to a host body either grown or cloned to be compatible with a current identity, an identity that is shaped to take over the then seemingly vacant power position, that unfortunate person will then be effectively killed, there brain or mind pulped, so some of there high ranking member's are unaware that they are merely body's and lives tailored to be taken over by there own master's which is why they are in there ready made positions of power and not because of there own inherent talent's.

Remember power brokers are cannibal's, always.

that would explain long time elites take for thinking and executing their plans; immortality/increased life span would explain that long long term planning on their side...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Maybe you should.

...think like a conspiracy theorist? Oh no. Why should I put my own eyes out?

Conspiracy theories are false oversimplifications of the way the world really works. People who believe in them blind themselves to what is really going on around them. Then they can't function properly in the real world. And the harder it gets for them to do that the more it 'proves' their conspiracy theory, and they embrace their delusions more tightly. The end is sometimes tragic or horrific, but more often than not it is just a long sad decline into loneliness, poverty and madness.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would let them attack; encourage it even. I'd make it easy for them to find me so they can show the world what they believe in. then I'd go back to sleep.

people imagine in the blindness of their envy and greed that someone having something they do not is enough of an excuse to form a worldwide opposition group to deprive them of what belongs to them.

this is the simplest explanation for the war on terror. some think they are correcting some wrong done to them by the universe, but they are nothing more then violent criminals.

I ignored the enslaving humanity part...that's more b.s.

edit on 18-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I would never get to the top of the pyramid because I have a soul and a conscience, unlike those whom occupy the top spot right now.

I don't know what they are, but I doubt they're human.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I would create a world so that everyone felt comfortable expressing all of their beliefs at great length and in intricate detail so that the person or people standing with them could determine for themselves if their friend is an opinionated prick who should probably stop paying attention with what someone else is doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
If you were in the top position of power, absolute power; at the top of the "pyramid"... and if you had against your evil plans of enslaving humanity a worldwide opposition group...;
I WOULDNT WANT TO BE THE ABSOLUTE RULER OF THE ENTIRE FLUNKING PLANET EARTH. IT WOULD BE MORE DESIRABLE TO BE AN ABSOLUTE MONARCHIST BUT EVEN THEN YOUD STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THOSE CRONIES AND FLAPPERS AND ALL THAT. ITS MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE TO HAVE A TON OF MONEY WITHOUT ALL THAT POLITICAL NONSENSE. SAME THING WITHOUT THE STRESS INDUCING HASSLES.

what would you do?

WELL OKAY, YOU MADE ME ABSOLUTE RULER OF THE FLUNKING PLANET EARTH. WHAT AM I GONNA DO? FIRST OF ALL, EXECUTE YOU FOR MAKING ME DO SOMETHING I DIDNT WANT TO DO.

would you undermine group opposed to your plans from the inside?

I WOULDNT UNDERMINE ANYONE, ID GO STRAIGHT FOR THE STRONGEST MOST BRUTAL WEAPONS IN EXISTENCE AND WIPE THEM OFF THE MAP LIKE A SKID MARK IN YOUR UNDERWEAR. NO DETAILED PLANS NEEDED, ONLY A BIG RED BUTTON.

would you try to destroy the group by strong influence of media/propaganda?

SEE PREVIOUS REPLY.

would you openly and aggressively attack the group?

SEE PREVIOUS REPLY.

would you try to do any kind of false flag to help diminish the influence of the group?

SEE PREVIOUS REPLY.

what other way would you use against your opposition if your (and your society) goal is enslaving the humanity?

SEE PREVIOUS REPLY.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Firstly I would like to know who was truly on my side, I would do well to ascertain those whom have allegiance to me, and as such they would all be monitored and tracked. As long as my "crew" is cohesive, then we would know where we stood. The second goal would be to promote ourselves by contacting individuals whom we require to add to our power-base, and whom are also in line with our objectives. Once the plan is set in motion, we must also be well-informed about our enemies and their intentions, and make sure that they do not gain respect from the unwitting public.

We are going to purchase planet Earth, so we can evict whomever we want to, most likely we will let them be taken away by benevolent E.T.'s. whom will pay us per-head for each human that we let them "save".

Earth will be ours.

edit on 12-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
In a nut shell every group of individuals who have oppressed me through out my life time would have pure hell coming.

I think that about covers it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join