It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 700 massacared in the last 2 weeks by ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Any evidence for this?

ISIS are all over Iraq and Syria, they are shooting, crucifying and hacking the heads off their victims on a regular basis. Everywhere they are in direct conflict they are capturing enemy soldiers and executing them, they are executing any civilians they come across who are not to their liking aka of a different creed etc.

A few airstrikes on some localised targets is not going to stop the wide scale murder they are committing.

edit on 17-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

Any evidence for this?

ISIS are all over Iraq and Syria, they are shooting, crucifying and hacking the heads off their victims on a regular basis. Everywhere they are in direct conflict they are capturing enemy soldiers and executing them, they are executing any civilians they come across who are not to their liking aka of a different creed etc.

A few airstrikes on some localised targets is not going to stop the wide scale murder they are committing.

oh really....

ive been looking for new isis execution videos for the past few days now. specifically of their raid on yazidis as described on bbc. and i realized i cannot find anything.... so plz enlighten me.

Ive looked all over liveleak, nothing!

it is just strange thats all.... probably see more of them anyway soon, unfortunately!
edit on 2014-08-17T18:22:32-05:00201408bpm3108pm3231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey, I'm not disagreeing with ya!

I just don't see how a few airstrikes will stop ISIS doing what they love.

I keep my eye on Liveleak too, but there have to be other sources, I just don't know them.

The last one I saw was the beheading of a young Syrian Army captive, and that was a day or two ago, very gruesome, I wasn't able to watch it all to be honest, those videos are very disturbing. I've made it a personal rule to try and avoid them, but the reality is that these events are real and these are human beings doing these unspeakable things to other human beings, I feel that we should bear witness to what crimes are being committed in the name of humanity, and in respect to those victims. Still, I advise others not to watch them.

edit on 17-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I totally agree....

ISIS is gonna be interesting... to see how people like this kill without remorse, it is disgusting...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is my first comment on the whole ISIS issue...and honestly...I don't know what to say.

Watching a video where people are in the main city...walking past bodies, and heads on poles...and going about their daily normal life is beyond comprehension...some were even standing there taking photos of the heads on spike on there cell phone and wandering off like it was a normal day....

Is that life...is that normal?...do the people there really have no care that there are bodies on the street and heads on spikes as they walk around the city market.....

I will get flamed for this i am sure...but this is my honest opinion, and i am going to stand by it.

(I am speaking as a Canadian)

The past wars we have been involved in out there, i haven't been fully supported off, but will always support the troops there as they have been sent there. However, this time....i feel different....I truly believe Canada and our armed forced have to go back to Iraq and declare war on ISIS, I believe we owe it to the Iraq people who are being wiped out by this group...I truly believe if they are not stopped complete genocide will occur, and that can't be allowed to happen.

Regardless who joins us, if the USA, UK, Europe etc don't want to join us and go back to war out there, I believe we should go alone if necessary. I don't think we should not go to war with ISIS on the ground just because we didn't want to go it alone. So there you have it, flame away, but my opinion. Canada should step up and go to war regardless who comes with them.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

Let us get rid of this clown POTUS/traitor first then we'll show up latter... SOME of us still like a good fight.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I have spoken with a few Canadian soldiers (friends) who served in the last war, and each one of them wants to go back and defend the Iraqis against ISIS. I myself am on the verge of enlisting in my local reserve unit.

Curious, In your opinion, could you see the US going back once Obama is gone?
edit on 17-8-2014 by Walkingsenseless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

Hard to say,a great deal will depend on who . But I would say I don't see where we have a choice. WE DID preposition more armor in Saudi and are possibly in he process of snaking around a German deal so they take ours rather than Leopards.
They will have to start hitting Saudi THEN we will go. I would think failing that MECCA would NOT be allowed to be destroyed. If THAT becomes a possibility THEY WILL ASK for help from Satan...er the US.

edit on 17-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well according to this, the reports of the MOSUL DAM (the largest in Iraq), being ` fully siezed` back by Iraqi forces,
may not be accurate

isis (note how i refuse to put them in capital letters), still claim they have full control of it, and that they even sent the kurds `fleeing like wounded dogs`. Hmmm

Either way, the main part of the dam, according to most neutral journalists in the area, is still as of this moment in terrorist control, and is being fought over, If it is at that stage i hope to god that some psycho jihadist doesnt decide to deliberatly breach the dam, as most of you know what that will cause.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 18-8-2014 by dinogirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

Any evidence for this?

oh really....

ive been looking for new isis execution videos for the past few days now. specifically of their raid on yazidis as described on bbc. and i realized i cannot find anything.... so plz enlighten me.

Ive looked all over liveleak, nothing!

it is just strange thats all.... probably see more of them anyway soon, unfortunately!

You haven't looked far then, there is a website called syrianfight (the most graphic website I have come across in some time so do not go searching for it if you are of a light heart)

What I saw on there was disgusting, videos of men begging for their life before having there throat slit and head torn off. True there is no
way to confirm they are ISIS, but if it isn't IS then who the hell is it.

also there is heaps on liveleak, sort it out man.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

It is real evident that ISIS are the biggest bunch of trolls around. Who would go around cutting the heads of little kids and sticking the photos up on facebook and twitter. The whole thing is to gain more public support for further action. There is funding behind this.

purp..

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: dinogirl

It is real evident that ISIS are the biggest bunch of trolls around. Who would go around cutting the heads of little kids and sticking the photos up on facebook and twitter. The whole thing is to gain more public support for further action. There is funding behind this.

purp..

So are you saying these people aren't being murdered? Even if the US or UK or any western government was funding the release of these pictures and videos so everyone can see does it change the fact of what they are doing is pure barbarism?

Or do you believe all of this media surrounding ISIS and their cruelty towards people is all made in a studio?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I do agree that Western media presents ISIS information according to some kind of agenda, but I would argue that their agenda does not involve further direct US military action- they will use puppet governments to fight that coming war.

The US has moved out of "stage 1" operations, like in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now can afford to hang back and pull the strings. Now we conduct our campaigns through proxy and airstrikes- or like with Ukraine, with sanctions. We can push our influence while being the 'good guys who pulled out of Iraq and stayed out of Syria.' The US's wouldn't risk its reputation like that again.

They didn't even have to fund ISIS. They just strategically allowed this situation to grow critical, and presto- ISIS fights Syria, Kurds get to be heroes, the US keeps its hands clean. They (sorta) did this with the Arab Spring- why fight a war when you can sow unrest?

ISIS aren't the only ones with plans to reconfigure the Middle East...
edit on 19-8-2014 by tAcAnAvAn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparta

I will check it out....

i dont believe there is a conspiracy, just weird that it seemed to have slowed. but i think you are right... it was jsut me looking at liveleak and judging based on that.... obviously i was wrong!

i think these guys should be nuked now.... before they get their hands on nukes and it will be too late!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My old body and mind feel crushed by such hatred as we have been seeing. It just drains the very life out of ones soul, I feel the pointlessness of all the work people like me have done over the years. Time for the young ones to stand up and let us oldies turn slowly to dust

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So are you saying these people aren't being murdered? Even if the US or UK or any western government was funding the release of these pictures and videos so everyone can see does it change the fact of what they are doing is pure barbarism? Or do you believe all of this media surrounding ISIS and their cruelty towards people is all made in a studio?

No I am saying these people are not being murdered. I am saying that it is all very contrived. Yes it is barbarism but looking at past events in the middle east and how well trained these peeps are I would suggest it is being funded by the same old peeps that orchestrated the last two wars in the middle east..

purp..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Aye, I suppose if you're personally not there to witness it it just couldn't of happened, I'm sure that american journo feels the same way.

I do hope you're actually right and this crap that's happening is actually all made up, unfortunately I doubt it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We all sit here behind our comptures writing about what we think is happing " over there", we should stop for a moment and remember its real people who are dieing, and its real people who are killing

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hello

I am not saying the murdering is not happening. I am saying that it is all far to orchestrated. These peeps are too well trained, have good hardware and are using social media. Sounds like another US black ops to me..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Hello

I am not saying the murdering is not happening. I am saying that it is all far to orchestrated. These peeps are too well trained, have good hardware and are using social media. Sounds like another US black ops to me..

Some one is backing them that is for sure, but im not sure it the USA, it could be but it would be a hell of a lot bigger than the bay of pigs if it was the US. Im inclined to think its some one else, just would be nice to know who, then again maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join