It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 700 massacared in the last 2 weeks by ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: imod02

Sorry it was that person you were replying to.

However all that ISIS mess and whatever it's a real threat.

I know that the history has shown that but the point is it just showed up that fast?

I mean come on think about it. ISIS just showed up? out of nowhere? We had al qaeda and bs like that. NOW this.

SOMETHING is going on... at least admit that.

Im with you a 100%, one person answered me that other contrys set up ISIS in order to enforce the Muslem religion on the world. Same thing as TPTB did with the nazis believing they could control them later, but like the nazis they prove to be uncontrollable

it is not possible to force Islam on the World.

if it's forced than it is not Islam.

Islam religious authorities from various countries have issued "Fatwas" against ISIS.

you will not see that on TV, you can search it.

there is no Islam in what ISIS is doing.
edit on 17America/Chicago08u52 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

In Christianity there's a field called apologetics that would answer those types of questions if they were asked of Christianity. I think most religions have apologists and I'm sure Islam at least has something similar. If you Googled something like "defending Islam" I'm sure you could find some answers readily.
edit on 8/17/2014 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Sorry it was that person you were replying to.

However all that ISIS mess and whatever it's a real threat.

I know that the history has shown that but the point is it just showed up that fast?

I mean come on think about it. ISIS just showed up? out of nowhere? We had al qaeda and bs like that. NOW this.

SOMETHING is going on... at least admit that.

Im with you a 100%, one person answered me that other contrys set up ISIS in order to enforce the Muslem religion on the world. Same thing as TPTB did with the nazis believing they could control them later, but like the nazis they prove to be uncontrollable

it is not possible to force Islam on the World.

if it's forced than it is not Islam.

Islam religious authorities from various countries have issued "Fatwas" against ISIS.

you will not see that on TV, you can search it.

there is no Islam in what ISIS is doing.

I surport you in what you said, but it would not be the first time religion was used to gain power

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

It's a shame we can't use the new 'Vanishing Spray' to get rid of these Extremists!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

In Christianity there's a field called apologetics that would answer those types of questions if they were asked of Christianity. I think most religions have apologists and I'm sure Islam at least has something similar. If you Googled something like "defending Islam" I'm sure you could find some answers readily.

Thank you, but i dont think the answers about ISIS will be found there any more than the answers why the RC church let priests have sex with children. I belive ISIS is something that there is no answer to

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would like to share with you all one of the answers I got back.
" It would seem that the major religions are been destroyed one at a time, the RC church with its pedophile cases that has driven millions of people away from the church and weakened it. Now with the ISIS and other groups destroying the Muslem religion and driving people from it. There seems to be evil walking the world today, and its destroying the churches that could stand up to it. Evil is laying the foundations to take control.
Once again i state this is not my idere, its just something that was sent me, i neither support or not support it

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Strange that they would use that word pedophilia. They are playing with your emotions

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
But ... isn't ISIL just defending itself? Hasn't the US and the UN vowed to wipe ISIL off the face of the Earth? Doesn't ISIL have the right to exist? Surely ISIL's right to exist and right to defend itself justifies the brutal slaughter of civilians.

I have seen a lot of crazy things said on ATs but none of them compare to your last sentence. How does one justify the killing of civilians? In all the videos of ISIS/ISIL running around killing I haven't seen one instance of them defending themselves, it just plain outright slaughter of innocent unarmed people. They are nothing more than rabid dogs that need to be put down at the nearest opportunity. If Obama had Huevos larger than raisins he would do it, but sadly he has not.

Do you feel the same about Israel? Hamas has said openly they intend to eradicate Israel from the earth. Does Israel get to defend itself in the same manner?

Do you have any idears about the questions I have been ask, all help well come, people can PM me if they dont want to post

Throughout history there has been people that are looking to someone or something they can be a part of thats bigger than themselves. I don't think it's really a weakness, as much as they are looking for that thing they can be a part of and call their own. It takes someone like David Koresh, Jim Jones, A religious leader and they have what they are looking for. It is a very small amount of people really that leave some place like America or the UK. but they do, and they will sacrifice their lives to achieve this satisfaction of belonging.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
But ... isn't ISIL just defending itself? Hasn't the US and the UN vowed to wipe ISIL off the face of the Earth? Doesn't ISIL have the right to exist? Surely ISIL's right to exist and right to defend itself justifies the brutal slaughter of civilians.

I have seen a lot of crazy things said on ATs but none of them compare to your last sentence. How does one justify the killing of civilians? In all the videos of ISIS/ISIL running around killing I haven't seen one instance of them defending themselves, it just plain outright slaughter of innocent unarmed people. They are nothing more than rabid dogs that need to be put down at the nearest opportunity. If Obama had Huevos larger than raisins he would do it, but sadly he has not.

Do you feel the same about Israel? Hamas has said openly they intend to eradicate Israel from the earth. Does Israel get to defend itself in the same manner?

Do you have any idears about the questions I have been ask, all help well come, people can PM me if they dont want to post

Throughout history there has been people that are looking to someone or something they can be a part of thats bigger than themselves. I don't think it's really a weakness, as much as they are looking for that thing they can be a part of and call their own. It takes someone like David Koresh, Jim Jones, A religious leader and they have what they are looking for. It is a very small amount of people really that leave some place like America or the UK. but they do, and they will sacrifice their lives to achieve this satisfaction of belonging.

So well said and it would not be the first time religion was corrupted and used this need people have to belong

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's sick that any human would go around doing this. I don't think ISIL is some "Islamic extremists". They're just tooooo convenient. They appeared out of nowhere. Mossad? CIA?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
It's sick that any human would go around doing this. I don't think ISIL is some "Islamic extremists". They're just tooooo convenient. They appeared out of nowhere. Mossad? CIA?

I dont think we will know the answer to that in our life time anyway

(post by seabhac-rua removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Its funny how after US airstrikes started, all the ISIS leaked execution vids stopped!

Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Its funny how after US airstrikes started, all the ISIS leaked execution vids stopped!

Coincidence?

they must have mistakenly destroyed production studio of their allies and friends...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

At a suggestion I would think it is just the standard cult/brainwashing used everywhere. Just apply the faith so there is a perceived collective to IDENTIFY with. Adolescents are the best but emotional people make easy targets too. Think about it ,work a crappy job( Nothing else is available),military or college,THESE aren't enough for some, so they seek another life. Progressive thinkers want to fight for the under dog,they ,evidently see the Christian west as a mistake and seek a different path.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
How to stop this roundabout of hate

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why is it Obama/USA the ones who have to bomb them? Why not Russia or another Country who is able to bomb? Why not all Countries who can, do? But what of the innocent folk in ISIS path of horror? Shame they have to suffer more or die from those who could save them ultimately. This is just overall a bad and terribly sad situation.

I'm not religious but every single thing going on currently from the Gaza issue to Ebola to ISIS to more people 'turning away from Christianity' to the all over suffering really makes me start perking up to the end times prophecies of the Christian Bible Revelations. Its getting too familiar. I was raised Methodist so I do have knowledge of the Revelations. Lol kinda makes me wanna ask God forgiveness for doubting and return to the flock if for any reason to feel a little security about the end times. But Id be a hypocrite since I KNOW religions far older than Christianity have the exact same stories etc.

What ever. I skim away from my point..... who ever is to bomb Isis has a huge sad thing on their shoulders since lots of innocents will die or suffer for it. Is bombing the only way? Won't someone worse rise up? I remember after Osama was killed people said someone worse would take over.

we figured Taliban.
No one saw Isis coming.
When Isis is taken out, what worse group will then form?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The world will go on, the question how many of us humans will be there to enjoy this beautiful place

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Coincidence?

I would think it's not the safest thing to stop and shoot video while you are a target for bombing. Of course if they could capture the bomb hitting and going off, only later to have the gopro camera found in the rubble would be darn cool.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's so far out of the individuals hand a systemic paradigm change or MUCH DEATH is about all we have. Talking will eventually wear down the lies,but they have uncountable assets to stop you from doing great damage until the whole thing falls.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join