It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 700 massacared in the last 2 weeks by ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

OK. If you want an answer now then ok. It's brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
But ... isn't ISIL just defending itself? Hasn't the US and the UN vowed to wipe ISIL off the face of the Earth? Doesn't ISIL have the right to exist? Surely ISIL's right to exist and right to defend itself justifies the brutal slaughter of civilians.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
But ... isn't ISIL just defending itself? Hasn't the US and the UN vowed to wipe ISIL off the face of the Earth? Doesn't ISIL have the right to exist? Surely ISIL's right to exist and right to defend itself justifies the brutal slaughter of civilians.

Im open to all answers so i can gather information, i dont say i will agree with the answers but i will read and think about them

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Oh ok. So those videos coming from ISIS are fakes? Them massacring and beheading and placing heads on spikes are fakes right?

[edit]

LOL never mind. I just got your sarcasm.
edit on 8/17/2014 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
just a request.. no gore pics or links (not even to `show the reality of what is going on`

plus its against the t and c to do it too

so please dont, thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I have seen a lot of crazy things said on ATs but none of them compare to your last sentence. How does one justify the killing of civilians? In all the videos of ISIS/ISIL running around killing I haven't seen one instance of them defending themselves, it just plain outright slaughter of innocent unarmed people. They are nothing more than rabid dogs that need to be put down at the nearest opportunity. If Obama had Huevos larger than raisins he would do it, but sadly he has not.

Do you feel the same about Israel? Hamas has said openly they intend to eradicate Israel from the earth. Does Israel get to defend itself in the same manner?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

I have seen a lot of crazy things said on ATs but none of them compare to your last sentence. How does one justify the killing of civilians? In all the videos of ISIS/ISIL running around killing I haven't seen one instance of them defending themselves, it just plain outright slaughter of innocent unarmed people. They are nothing more than rabid dogs that need to be put down at the nearest opportunity. If Obama had Huevos larger than raisins he would do it, but sadly he has not.

Do you feel the same about Israel? Hamas has said openly they intend to eradicate Israel from the earth. Does Israel get to defend itself in the same manner?

Do you have any idears about the questions I have been ask, all help well come, people can PM me if they dont want to post

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Do you have any idears about the questions I have been ask, all help well come, people can PM me if they dont want to post

Why do you ask these questions of ATS Members when you have the Internet at your fingertips?
The answer you will get from ATS Members will be their own interpretations/views.
Seek answers to your questions through multiple sources on the web and come to your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That is a good question. As I have stated before (see above) how did they appear out of no where that large of a group?

It isn't by chance for sure.

--
Umm, yeah it can be.

History is wrought with brutal campaigns that make this modern era a park walk.

Once you get a large group if like minded individuals together and the ball gets rolling, people start acting a fool.
Our western perspective is trying to wrap our heads around ISIS, but in reality, we can only guess as to what really drives them, an islam caliphate? perhaps.

Regardless of their origins, which I'm sure is being worked at from different angles, Our response on this issue is a united combined UN effort, that is the only time you will see US Soldiers toe the line.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yes it is but I cant accept that the Muslem religion is basically bad. One other thing i was asked was has the culture chosen the religion which suits it best, and what we see is now a fusion of culture and religion one supporting the other so it allows everything to be justified, example the way Muslems kill animals, it a short step to doing it to people .

How does religion factor into this? Like I said I can accuse Christians for the same thing.

I can simply say that the ruling class are the one who doing all this. Or aliens are doing this?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

History is wrought with brutal campaigns that make this modern era a park walk.

Ok think internet? Tweeter? News? Hell think morse code. Comn on think.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80
Thanks , but if you think about it thats what im doing

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I guess you think our opinions (never mind those professionals' opinions) are worth s*** on ATS?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I guess you think our opinions (never mind those professionals' opinions) are worth s*** on ATS?

I dont know where that came from but i respect the people here very much otherwise i would of never asked, sorry if there has been a missunderstanding

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sorry it was that person you were replying to.

However all that ISIS mess and whatever it's a real threat.

I know that the history has shown that but the point is it just showed up that fast?

I mean come on think about it. ISIS just showed up? out of nowhere? We had al qaeda and bs like that. NOW this.

SOMETHING is going on... at least admit that.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have received some really good answers and information from here and other places, I wish to thank everyone for there help.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I know that the history has shown that but the point is it just showed up that fast?

I mean come on think about it. ISIS just showed up? out of nowhere? We had al qaeda and bs like that. NOW this.

Im with you a 100%, one person answered me that other contrys set up ISIS in order to enforce the Muslem religion on the world. Same thing as TPTB did with the nazis believing they could control them later, but like the nazis they prove to be uncontrollable

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Im with you a 100%, one person answered me that other contrys set up ISIS in order to enforce the Muslem religion on the world.

That's one way to see it.

Others have mocked me and other posters for suggesting that the CIA did it. History have shown that the CIA HAVE done it before.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

why should we hide it?

just say it!

certain interest groups have through secret services and their special activities divisions funded and trained what has become leadership and top positioned hierarchy of the group.

those lower in the chain of organization are unaware of their real role and are fighting because of various reasons and come from the ranks of social outcasts, small criminals, people with mental and other disorders and so on...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

So basically it's a large group of sociopaths and psychopaths that just "happen" to show up?

We've have our share of serial killers and "crazies" but this LARGE of a group?

And it appeared out of nowhere?

it festered in Syria over the last few years, it didn't appear out of nowhere. the ones that kill indiscriminately are psychopaths, the rest are thugs and criminals taking advantage of the situation for their own gain....en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join