It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 700 massacared in the last 2 weeks by ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hey guys, you all read the sad story about the 80 plus massacared the other day (24 hours after obama said the threat was over),

well that isnt even a fraction of what is really happening

Today it is being reported

www.aljazeera.com...

700 mostly civilians have been executed in the LAST TWO WEEKS ALONE

Yet obama tells the media the main threat is over
and the things that are reported in the headlines such as the 80 killed, as sad as it is, is not even a fraction of what is really going on.

This is why its essential that awareness of what is going on, is spread, this is more than just a taliban nutter suicide bomber group, if it was, they would have breached the dam and flooded half of Iraq by now, this is a calm, calculated, organised, well funded cult/ group with large numbers joining every day.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Oh god, i quote from that report

``

Some of those killed were said to be injured men who had fought against the Islamic State group. Reports suggested IS fighters dragged the men from the nearby Hujein hospital and the New Medical Center in neighbouring Mayadeen City before cutting off their heads.

``

So they have gone round the hospitals, finding anyone who fought them,
and then beheading them

Sick, just.. sick
edit on 17-8-2014 by dinogirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

I've seen some pictures of the be-headings and mass executions done by these animals and I'm starting to think they are not quite human.

I believe in possession, it may be one of these nasty types that have invaded the human species.

Djinn - (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals

Archon - The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack.

Demon - A demon, daemon or fiend, is a supernatural, often malevolent being prevalent in religion, occultism, literature, fiction, mythology and folklore.

Humans couldn't possibly be this hideous could they?

edit on Sun1886201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
ISIS are hardcore fanatics.

What they are doing right now is human brutality at it's ugliest.

I regret to say that I have seen videos of them holding down people and cutting their heads off with knives. This is common practice with them now. How people can do this is beyond me.

As is usual there will probably be people who come on here and parrot the typical "well the US is worse" rhetoric, but I couldn't care less. ISIS are despicable beyond human comprehension, their methods and practices are horrific, and the sooner they get pounded into dust the better off humanity will be.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

Or it may be aliens that are controlling them (some aliens don't see us as people but as animals like how we see animals). Or psyops. Or CIA. etc. the possibilities are endless.

One thing I agree with you though... they are not humans.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Prove it.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Prove what exactly?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately humans are capable of such things and proven it throughout history.

These guys truly are showing brutality at it's peak, I can't imagine the indoctrination they have gone through since childhood no doubt to come to such violent means towards their own countrymen.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Isis is in beastmode. Let them and their prey work it out themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

700 dead in just 2 weeks?

They'll have to get a move on if they want to beat Israel's tally....

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Prove what exactly?

Prove the title of this thread.

Prove that all this info isn't TV soap opera for the masses.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Prove what exactly?

Prove the title of this thread.

Prove that all this info isn't TV soap opera for the masses.

People like you who dont believe anything, and consider everything to be a lie/ or progeganda and that every conflict or event is `orchestrated` or the `zionists/mossad/cia` funded, is the exact reason the world is at the stale mate it is

And yes, if the words from the UN, and the hospital itself, and the photos, and the footage posted by the sickos isis themselves, arent good enough proof for you, then nothing is.

Oh, i forgot, its all a zionist plan right? grow up.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Well there have been videos of them massacring people surfacing lately so it isn't OUT of realm of possibility.

But ok let's wait this out and get some evidence. I am sure they will send more videos.

The point is they HAVE done it before and it HAS been PROVEN that they have done it before. So we'll sit and wait for THIS one.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Dingo80

Or it may be aliens that are controlling them (some aliens don't see us as people but as animals like how we see animals). Or psyops. Or CIA. etc. the possibilities are endless.

One thing I agree with you though... they are not humans.

this organization is a bunch of lawless thugs and psychopathic criminals, that's it. why is it always assumed that it has to be some sort of devious western intelligence operation....ISIS members have the power to kill who they don't like, screw any woman (or most likely girls) they want to, eat anything they can steal, have the use of anything they can take from someone else through force. it is the ultimate power trip, total control of your surroundings with no boundaries. it doesn't take a CIA program to bring that about, it been happening for thousands of years throughout the history of man.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So basically it's a large group of sociopaths and psychopaths that just "happen" to show up?

We've have our share of serial killers and "crazies" but this LARGE of a group?

And it appeared out of nowhere?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Perhaps some one could help me with this question I was asked. How is it possible that young people from good European contrary's can go there and seemly with great ease become monsters raping and kill at will ( not only in Irak but other places as well ). Is there some thing in the Muslem religion that lays the foundations for this ? is there any other religion that gives praise to God wile killing? If the teachings of this religion opens the door to people becoming monsters how safe is every one else.People can only be changed in such a way if the basic teaching leaves that door open. The Muslem religion seems to be based on sex power and killing everyone who does not agree with it.
I wish to say again these are NOT my questions nor do they represent how I feel, i just need help to answer them, because at the moment i dont have answers because the person who asked them also answered them and i dont like the answers.
Help needed.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

That is a good question. As I have stated before (see above) how did they appear out of no where that large of a group?

It isn't by chance for sure.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That is a good question. As I have stated before (see above) how did they appear out of no where that large of a group?

It isn't by chance for sure.

Yes it is but I cant accept that the Muslem religion is basically bad. One other thing i was asked was has the culture chosen the religion which suits it best, and what we see is now a fusion of culture and religion one supporting the other so it allows everything to be justified, example the way Muslems kill animals, it a short step to doing it to people .
Once again these are not my questions i just need answers
edit on 17-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Oh ok I don't think you understand?

It has nothing to do with that?

Christianity can be bad. Like any other religions.

It has nothing to do with religion.

ISIS is an organization that appeared out of nowhere. THINK.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
As i said these are not my questions so i need answers to combat them

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join