It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So you want to be part of the matrix? You want your every thought recorded, your dreams watched and interfered with by others. You want others to see what you see and have a H.U.D in your eyesight mind eyes brain head.

Quite probably even if you don't want these things your going to get them. But by signing up here you can be amongst the first. I guess they are looking for people to farm. They say eventually there will be a market where by you sell your thoughts and experiences. Also there are clothing and fashion accessories and armor also text, words and graphics on signage not available to the unchipped.

I'm going to make a fortune off selling my pain if they ever lift the embargo, possibly have to go black market if there's ever going to be one of those. But yep I should be rich and a possible unknown celebrity no matter what.

Post in this thread for your very own chip. Of course you want one. Don't be shy. What could possibly go wrong?

You should probably offer me some sorta kickback for introducing you to the chip.

Get your chip here if you want. Just express your desire in this thread and your wish shall be granted. Chip CHip CHIp CHIP.

There are possibly limited positions/chips available.

Now I know this isn't for everyone but i'm sure there will be some interest. Post in this thread for your chip.

Muwahaha.

Leeda.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

As long as it comes with gravy sign me up

Ooooo Northern boys love Gravy.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Your link isn't working.
It does come with fish, too, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There was a link? I want to seeee!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda You've been here 7 years I know you know how to post a link. Is this a joke?

ETA: Oh I get it now. meh. I think this will end up in the grey area. Or hoax bin. Or 404'd.

Sorry.
edit on 17-8-2014 by abe froman because: Got the joke. The horrible, horrible joke.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
lets give this thread a link:
dangerousthings.com...

Id that better now?
edit on 17-8-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Looks like a good idea if you run a hotel or wanna install a sick stash box run off your RFID
a reply to: RifRAAF

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: leedaI guess they are looking for people to farm.

"They" aren't looking for people to farm, they are looking for people to run the farms.

"They" know that the people can basically be one big labour force, and they are making efforts to make it fitter - you can't have fat people making manual labour for you, it wouldn't be efficient.

Chip to sell emotion? Please allow me to laugh.

They have much darker plans for our minds. Like ending every unconventional thoughts we might have.

They won't sell emotions - they will impose obedience disguised as "science" and "sanity".

edit on 17-8-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Reminds me of our creation in the first place.
Seems power elite have been reaping the benefits of
Our slave race since our creation a reply to: swanne

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Implanted chips? What about computer viruses?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Your link isn't working.
It does come with fish, too, right?
see and I thoughts bananas would be more your thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can i have salt & vinegar with mine please

new topics

top topics

join